Start by marking “Secrets Kept” as Want to Read:
Secrets Kept

Secrets Kept

(Moorhurst college #1)

After finding her boyfriend cheating, Kate decides she’s had it with men. So the next night at her catering job she pretends not to be interested when Gavin, a hot guy with a great smile who attends the very exclusive Moorhurst College, asks her out. Unable to resist his charm, she agrees to have dinner with him.

After their first date, Kate’s convinced Gavin’s too good to
ebook
Published March 2nd 2018 by Waltham Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Secrets Kept, please sign up.

Allie Everhart
Mar 02, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Moorhurst College, the elite private college originally featured in the Jade Series, now has its own series with all new characters and all new stories full of romance with a mix of suspense! The series kicks off with the story of Kate, a waitress who caters parties for millionaires, and Gavin, the son of a wealthy politician who attends Moorhurst College.
Available now!
Amazon - http://amzn.to/2FHvsO0
iBooks - https://apple.co/2F2AjvZ
BN - http://bit.ly/2F4gnZE
Kobo - http://bit.ly/2GWqNat
Sylvia Beard
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

I have read and loved all of Allie Everhart books. She is a great writer and the stories just suck you in and keep you there til the very end. Once I start I can’t stop. Just read anyone of her stories and you will be hooked. This book is great it brings back some characters from the jade series and Kensington series. I like the love story and these characters have a lot more story. So keep them coming. I can’t wait to read what’s next.
Angi Naerebout
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book, love the continuation of Moorhurst. Kate and Gavin were so cute. This book was super crazy even though I was expecting it, it was so much more.
Frankie
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

If you are a fan of the "Moorhurst /Jade" series you will like this book. You don't have to read the previous books, but would strongly recommend, as you would be missing out on a great read. Gavin and Kate are a great couple, some angst, lots of love... dose not end on a cliffhanger, but sets up the continuation of the next book. I could not put it down.. I can't wait for the next book!
Andrew McDonald
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another home run book from Allie! If you haven’t read the Jade series or Kensington series this book will make you curious about them. But if you have read those series it will make you appreciate this book so much more. It’s great to revisit characters such as Pearce, Lilly, and a few more. The romance is beautiful in this book but being able to reconnect with the secret society and there antics is great! I absolutely can’t wait until “ Secrets Told” is released!
Jacquelyn Smith
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A chilling moment!!!

Who can you trust? One party, one secret turns ones person life upside down!!! Kate do not know where to run or who to turn to when she see a man killed... It this the end for her? Or will she be able to keep secrets? One great mystery and love story conbined ♦♦♦♦
C
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book very much and loved Gavin. He was the perfect boyfriend. I look forward to reading Book 2 and see how Kate and Gavin's relationship continues. Interesting second story that I'm sure will explode in Book 2 as well.
Edie Smith
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great tie-ins to Jade series

Allie's newest is great. I really like the main character, even though she seems a little weak until strength really counts. No direct mention of 'The Organization ', but expect that in Book 2??
Beth
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved

I absolutely loved this story. I love that Gavin doesn't care what anyone says. Kate just needs to do what everyone is telling her to do. STOP ASKING QUESTIONS.
Bunni's Books
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Kate and Gavins relationship bring me back to Jade and Garrett! I absolutely loved this book! I felt so many emotions reading Secrets Kept. I can't wait until the second comes out. So far I have loved all of Allie Everharts books! If you have not read this, read it!
Christina Hernandez
Love love Love!

I love how the organization is back and it involves Pearce! The story line is great and I cannot wait until the next book is released! I'm excited to read the next series of moorhurst and fall in love with more characters!
Debbie Turman
Nov 19, 2018
Juliesnow36yahoo.com
Mar 23, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Summer Love (Senior Year #1)
  • Hostage (McIntyre Security Bodyguard #7)
  • I Know She's The One (The One, #2)
  • To Live Again (Learning to Live Again #1)
  • Saving Angel (Starting Over Trilogy #2)
  • The Homecoming (The Bride, #5)
  • I'm In It (The Reed Brothers, #10)
  • The Reeducation of Savannah McGuire
  • The Wrong Man (Alpha Men, #3)
  • Bad Reputation (Bad Boys of Sports, #1)
  • Ache for You (Slow Burn, #3)
  • My Fake Fiancé (Four Week Fiancé, #0.5)
  • Something About Lorelei
  • Play My Game (Stark Trilogy #3.3; Stark Ever After #3)
  • Against All Odds (Against, #1)
  • Good Boyfriend (The Bad Nanny Trilogy, #2)
  • Stone Roses (Wishes, #8)
  • Never Been Ready (Ready, #2)
Allie Everhart has published twenty-six novels and is the author of the bestselling Jade Series. Allie tells stories about love, often with a twist of mystery and suspense. She loves writing for hours on end, reading in the wee hours of the morning, drinking strong coffee, sipping bourbon, and sitting outside on a sunny day coming up with story ideas.

Find her online at

News

Moorhurst college (2 books)
  • Secrets Told