Start by marking “Tethered Love (Knot Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tethered Love (Knot Duet, #2)

Tethered Love

(Knot Duet #2)

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  58 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
She doesn't believe in monogamy, but her heart belongs to one man. Read the epic conclusion to TWISTED DESIRE and find out if love really can conquer all.

I'm lying to myself, but I can't stop.
At least, not until Reagan's hands bring me to life. He lays claim to me like no one else and makes promises I can’t keep.
I push him away because he deserves more, but wherever I g
Published March 29th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Tethered Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tethered Love

April Symes
Getting to reread this book (originally Knot) has reminded me how much I love author M. Mabie and her writing, especially this story. The Knot duet, especially Tethered Love, is one of her best works to date.
In book 2, Tethered Love, Reagan and Nora's love affair is still unresolved. This book picks up where book 1 left off. Reggie and Nora had a fight and she left. He wanted casual and she wanted picket fences and HEA. Reggie betrayed Nora and really messed over her trust. Because of all that
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks
This book defines everything I love in a book. The Knot duet, specially Tethered Love, is, in my opinion, M. Mabie’a best work to date (and I’ve loved the Wake trilogy). And it is now on my list of favorite reads of 2018 too.

When I say I love angst books, Tethered Love is the kind of book that comes to mind. A book in which there’s real angst, not just some make-up story that doesn’t feel real. It’s about connection, feelings, such intense feelings, and some very powerful writing.

It’s hard to de
DJ Sakata
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Favorite Quotes:

Trevor’s bright orange car looked like it had been parked by a blind armless person.

Inside my head looked like a video game right before you’re about to die and the screen flashes red as a warning.

My mind wandered evilly, making up an image of him out on a date with someone else. Some combination of a dirty slut and filthy whore. A slore.

You’ve always been stubborn. You know you kept your training wheels on until you were like thirteen.

My Review:

The Knot Duet was a cunningly plot
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
This freaking book!

As i said in book 1 Twisted Desire, this book was previously released as Knot. M Mabie decided to rerelease this amazing book in a duet.

Phenomenal.

Addicting.

Passionate.

Lustful.

Heart wrenching.

Angstyyyyyyyy.

Just. Hands down. A must. Must. Read.

The continuation in this addicting, addicting read. Reagan and Nora are unlike anything I’ve read before. Their story is heart pounding perfection.

Completely unique.

Sexy.

Beautiful.

Right. So right.

Perfect. So perfect.

As we con
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
Tethered Love was the perfect conclusion to Reggie and Nora's story. It concluded everything that was brought to angsty and emotional light in the first part, and it made me love those two even more. Nora and Reggie are two of my all-time favorite characters and couples, and I could not have asked for more with their story. It was raw, intense, visceral, and them. It was the perfect conclusion, it was emotional and full of the most glorious push and pull all the way through, and it was them. It ...more
April Symes
MJ
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-books, arc
Getting to reread this book (originally Knot) has reminded me once again just how much I truly adore this story. Clearly Mo Mabie's best work to date, the amount of angst Nora and Reggie suffer through could bring anyone to their knees. And for me, it did over and over again. Yet I was never really frustrated with either of them. I got why their actions were often misguided as they tried to find a way to be together while not losing their souls along the way.

Nora and Reggie define the word stubb
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Reggie and Nora are two people who couldn’t be more opposite! Nora unconventional and running from a life she doesn’t want to lead while Reggie wanted all the comforts life could bring him clash in a battle of love, lust, and overall life!

Both learning how to love the other go toe to toe every time they come together. What you think is the last time is the NEVER the last time because the pull between these two is one that is so strong that not even continents in between can break! But is it all
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Reagan and Nora's love affair is still unresolved. The conclusion gives us Nora's point of view, as well as Reagan's, as their relationship falls apart... but they still miss and crave each other.

This has been an interesting study of this dysfunctional relationship. It is the combination of fear and insecurity from both of them that keeps playing havoc with their resolve to keep trying again and again. It is like they both grew up to a certain point mentally and could not move beyond that point.
Lawonda
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing ride! I loved The Knot Duet just as much as the first time reading Knot! Tethered Love was definitely a five star read! Not to mention the cover is HOT! Tethered Love is full of feels. I always love Mo’s writing style.
The characters chemistry was definitely there between Nora and Reggie. They were perfect together. I loved Reggie’s determination. He was the ideal man. Now Nora…what a stubborn woman who was set in her ways.

Nora and Reggie both were learning to love one another.
2OCC Reviews
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: marie
I have never felt the need to re-read a book. I know that a lot of readers will read a favorite book many times, but it never was something that appealed to me. Until now. Tethered Love is the conclusion of The Knot Duet and although I read M. Mabie’s Knot when it was first released, I did go back and read Twisted Desire and Tethered Love again.

I hadn’t forgotten what an outstanding story or how wonderfully written it was, but reading it again did remind me of the growing anticipation one has f
Heather
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this duet when it was one book, Knot. So my review is for the duet as a whole.

I was anxious to read Reggie's story because I love M. Mabie's writing and I loved the Wake series. When I started the book I was thinking "these characters are crazy." I suddenly wasn't so sure I was going to enjoy this book as much as I had anticipated. But I kept on reading and as the story unfolded I got it. It starts present day and that's why I was thinking they were nuts. But as you go back to the past to
Tanya
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Second time reading this book, (original reading was years ago when known as Knot).

I still love Nora and Reagan. Book one is emotional in a good way. This is heartbreak until the end.

It is a fine line between Hate and Love. Love makes us Hate which causes anger and lashing out, not necessarily at the person we are lashing out to but the hate and anger is because of ourselves. Nora and Reagan over almost 2 years use their anger and hurt to lash out at each other but too see them being able to co
Konny
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tethered Love by M. Mabie is the second installment in the Knot Duet. The book is not a standalone, for better understanding you should first read book one, Twisted Desire.

Tethered Love is the conclusion of Nora and Reagans story.
Thetered Love picks up where Twisted Deire left off. Reggie and Nora had a fight and she left. He only wanted casual and he longs for picket fence and HEA. He betrayed her trust and did a number on her. While Noras honest about her goals and feelings, Reggie would do ne
Amanda Casey
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tethered Love picks up where book number 1 left off with Reggie and Nora no closer to finding a compromise... these two are so completely opposite from one another, its hard to think they could end up together. It's a little hard (at least to me) to keep up with this writing style.. which turned me off of the book a little bit but all in all, its still a wonderful story. It will take you through every emotion you can think of - these two people who want to be together so badly but have a hard ti ...more
Krista Ricchi
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What is not to love about this book it’s incredible and filled with angst. I was left breathless and heartbroken through most of the book. Reagan and Nora have this amazing love that will rival anyone else’s. It has never come easily but when it’s true love it’s worth the struggles and pain. This book gives you the closure you need and leaves you in a happy place. Mo is my queen of angst and no one does it as well as she does. Her books are addicting and so incredible well written. She takes you ...more
Caroline
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Twisted Desire and Tethered Love were previously published as Knot in 2016 and was reviewed for this blog by my wonderful friend Colleen. So, I was excited to read it now as a duet since I hadn’t had the chance to read it originally. This book is not for the faint of heart! Reagan and Nora have lots of ups and downs in their relationship Their story is angsty, full of lust, desire and takes you on one emotional roller-coaster.

M. Mabie has left one heck of an impression on me with her writing. I
Lindsey King
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angst 3
Tears 3
Value 5
Storyline 5
Panty Scorching 4
Overall Rating 5

FINALLLY!!!!!!! I have been on pins and needles waiting to see how Nora and Reggie would end up and I was so blown away by their epic story. I laughed, cried, sighed, swooned, and chewed my nails. It was amazing. M really has a way with her words and I'm addicted. I cant wait to see what she comes up with next! Please please please if you love angst..... READ THESE BOOKS! Oh, and theyre really freakin hot too!
Megan Hannah
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Even though this was a 2 part book, I loved all of it. I knew going in it was two books and I was ok with that. I loved both the h and H, and enjoyed seeing their relationship grow. This has an HEA.... and I loved seeing things in this book that happened in the previous series (Blake’s book) take place. Overall, I was very pleased with it and read both book in a matter of days so if you decide to DL them, enjoy! I know I sure did
Brittani Brown
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Part two of Twisted Desire; This duet was originally released as on book under the title Knot, and I am glad I got the chance to re-read as separate books! What do you get when you tie two like-minded, strong-willed people together? Knots. Your head will be in knots, your heart will be in knots....heck, you might even be in knots after from rolling around in your emotions! I love that M writes the end of one chapter leading into the next with similar phrases....love it! What a read!
Victoria
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great conclusion to Nora and Reggie’s story. It’s full of angst, heartbreak and intensity. I enjoyed reading about their journey as they continue to overcome obstacles and insecurities. The chemistry and gripping emotions keep you captivated from the beginning. Don’t want to miss the conclusion. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Bethany
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Take all of me. Even the ugly parts that don't deserve you."
M. Mabie knows how to pull at your heartstrings and play a song with your emotions that will make your heart weep.

My word. I will gladly tether myself on for any ride M. Mabie wants to bring me on.

"I'd go back to the beginning and do everything I second guessed."
Bethani Carter
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an amazing conclusion of the knot duet and the end of Reggie and Nora’s story. I loved this book and the whole duet! Reggie and Nora come from different worlds and have very different views of relationships. They have to overcome their differences if they have any hope of making it work. Will they be able to get their happily ever after?
Crystal Wilke
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tethered Love is the continuation of Regan & Nora's story. You'll have to read Twisted Desire first. This book is just as hot as the first one. Get ready for one heck of a journey with Regan & Nora.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC for this book.
Bridgett
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to Nora and Reagan’s story is everything I could’ve hoped for and more. Lots of angst, more red hot chemistry gives us a satisfying feeling as they navigate through their way back to each other. An excellent duet that I highly recommend!
Tammy
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing ending to this series. I loved Reagan and Nora, the whole story the trials and hardships to the love and laughs. Take this journey with two amazing characters thru their past and present.
Franci Neill
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
To see my full review follow my blog My Girlfriends Couch https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4...
Glynis Reads
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The most frustrating couple ever!

This story was painful. The characters were just so hard headed. Reggie has anxiety. Nora creates anxiety, a match made in heaven or hell?
Spunky N Sassy
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book definitely has tablet-melting heat. It’s amazing and sexy. A must read.
Nicole Collins
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow. This story was awesome. It definitely shows the fine line between love and hate. I highly recommend this book.
M. Mabie lives in Illinois with her husband. She writes unconventional love stories and tries to embody "real-life romance."

She cares about politics, but will not discuss them in public. She uses the same fork at every meal, watches Wayne's World while cleaning, and lets her dog sleep on her head. She has always been a writer. In fact, she was born with a pen in her hand, which almost never happen

Knot Duet (2 books)
  • Twisted Desire (Knot Duet, #1)