Start by marking “Secrets” as Want to Read:
Secrets

Secrets

"Mikey Lee delivers a mind-blowing WOW factor built with strong characters and a storyline full of suspense and intrigue." - FG Adams, Author of the Bestselling THIS IS OUR LIFE Series

***

She never misses the mark.
Until the one mission that sets her on a collision course with the rest of her life.

Emily has been trained as an assassin for as long as she can remember.
She's pr
Published March 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets

Becky Wise
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
JUST WOW. Secrets is such a phenomenal read. From start to finish it takes you on one heck of a ride that you do not want to get off of. I love all the twist and turns all the way through. Seriously if you love suspense/thriller reads then this is one that NEEDS TO BE READ. Emily is so strong and a badass assassin when it comes down to it. Whether it be any gun in her hands, knife or hand to hand she is one tough cookie groomed by the best. You sure wont want to tango with her in a back alley. O ...more
Tam
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was my favorite book by Mikey Lee, by far. It had a tight, fast-paced, unpredictable and completely engaging plot line that had me glued to the pages all the way through. There were twists and turns that came out of nowhere and kept me addicted to this story. Emily was a very likable character who was so well-written that it was sometimes easy to forget that the sweet, romantic girl was also a calculating, murder-for-hire assassin.

This book showed just how much Lee has grown as an author an
Phyllis Smith
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you’ve read a Mikey Lee book before, you know you’re going to get action, intrigue, maybe a little love story along the way and definitely a twist. Secrets is no different! I love that Emily is such a fierce, independent, woman! She’s determined and passionate, something most woman dream of being! I don’t give spoilers, but I will say I didn’t see that twist coming! I thought I had it figured out...but nope!! Grab Secrets and a drink and settle in for look into Emily’s life. Will she be able ...more
Shirley
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Filled with intrigue and suspense, action and main character that blows stereotypes out of the water. Emily is the best of the best at what she does. She leaves nothing to chance, plans for everything. It's what she's been taught her whole life. This is an action packed, keep you guessing, just when you think you have it figured out.... Surprise! you were wrong and you never saw it coming kind of story. Pick it up, give it a go. You won't be sorry.
Angel Ratcliffe
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book. This book is definitely filled with surprises. Every time I thought I had the plot figured out it twisted on me. I definitely wasn’t expecting the ending! This is an absolutely amazing book to read and will keep you guessing till the end!
Reviewed by Ninja Angel
Cindy Hughes
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just Wow!
Mikey Lee has written a fantastic book!
Secrets kept me on the edge of my seat wondering what would happen next!
It has the perfect amount of twists and turns, suspense and surprises!
It had me from the first page until the end!
I loved it!
Secrets is a 5 star must read!
I can’t wait to read more from Mikey Lee!
Cindy Fong
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a story! Action packed from beginning to end. I consumed this story in a day and it was not anything that I was expecting. Emily had been groomed for her role all her life, but just when she dreams of another life, things change and situations change the trajectory of her life forever! Such a genius read!
Amanda Kramer
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
There aren't that many books that the entire plot circulates around a kick ass heroine - this one does. She doesn't have to kick bootie and take names, she already has them - in the form of an assignment. A nice quick read for a rainy afternoon, suspense, romance, thrill seeking - this book has it all.
Mary
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I can't believe how amazing this book is! Well, I can actually, because Mikey Lee is an awesome writer. The twists and turns, the mystery and intrigue! I love a good assassin / spy thriller and Mikey Lee totally delivers on that.
Elaine
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mikey Lee writes one hell a book! This book has everything you need from the beginning to the end, the suspense has you gripping at your seat and wondering where its going next but you never see it coming, its wham and bam thank you madame kind of book!!
It is a must read!!
Cj Loves Books
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Completely different from what Mikey Lee usually writes. This book started off with action and just continued to build and entice as the story went on. Pretty epic writing and a solid storyline. I'm waiting for more!

Cover Rating: 4 Stars
Overall : 4 Stars
Chris
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Secrets has just the right amount of twist and turns to keep you from wanting to put the book down.
Emily has been groomed since a young age by her father to do one type of job but now she sees that there is more to life. Can she find her happiness? You will have to read it yourself to find out.
Debbie Eichler
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book from Mikey Lee! This one will definitely keep you intrigued until the very end and wanting more when it's over! Great action/suspense story.
Iluvbooks44
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Mikey’s books, he is one of my favourite authors.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Just One Indie's Opinion
Dee Winston
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
WOW!!! I wasn't expecting that. When I started reading I knew there was a bigger picture, but what happened I wasn't expecting that. This book will keep you guessing and on your toes. What's next for Emily because I hope this isn't the end...
kelly new
Oct 08, 2018
Kristen Mazzola
Mar 05, 2018
Jackie Ziegler
Mar 15, 2018
Amanda Horton
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mikey Lee has went above and beyond with Secrets. Emily is the best at what she does. She was trained her whole life for it. Secrets has a way of coming out. The twist and turns has her looking and wanting more. Something she never thought she'd want. When she s about to get it another twist, turn and secret messes with it. Secrets is full of everything you would want in a suspense book. Once you pick this book up you won't want to put it down. Secrets is Mikey Lee's best work yet. Can't wait fo ...more
Violet