Start by marking “Damaged Hearts (Damaged Hearts, #3)” as Want to Read:
Damaged Hearts (Damaged Hearts, #3)

Damaged Hearts

(Damaged Hearts #3)

3.68  ·  Rating details ·  146 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
After all we’ve been through, things are finally good between us. So good, I think I’m falling for Rhett, and I hope he’s falling for me. Once my enemy, he could now be my forever. But I’m still keeping a big secret from him. One that threatens to destroy us…

ebook, iBooks Exclusive, 200 pages
Published May 24th 2018 by Monica Murphy

To ask other readers questions about Damaged Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Damaged Hearts

Faith89
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review
Part 3 is just as tension filled as the first 2 books. Each scenes has you stressing about the secrets and when they will be revealed. Rhett’s family may be rich and on the outside it looks like they have it all. However, behind the scenes they are a hot mess. Jensen gets caught up in her lies and secrets along with Rhett’s secrets. I did think the ending was a bit anticlimactic. It was like I held my breath for 200 pages and then nothing. That played well for Jensen’s emotional drama but I expe ...more
Aurora (Whoo Gives A Hoot)
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Damaged Hearts is the highly anticipated conclusion to Jensen and Rhett's unconventional love story that proves that love can conquer all...

After yet another shock-worthy cliffhanger in His Wasted Heart I knew that it was going to be impossible to wait for the final installment in the Damaged Hearts series, so the moment this story became available I knew that I was going to start and finish that same day, which is exactly what happened!

Jensen and
Amy
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rhett and Jensen are one of those couples whose trajectory has been so fraught with emotional turbulence that you wonder how these two will ever find contentment, individually and together. Jensen has lied repeatedly--and about some pretty big things--to Rhett, and he's also not quite full disclosure with her.

When His Wasted Heart concluded, Jensen had seen someone who sexually assaulted her. Worse, she sees him at a party at Rhett's father's house. She still hasn't revealed her connection to R
Jo-The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
4.5 Stars.

I have been desperate to read this conclusion to Jensen and Rhett's story and I'm happy to say that Monica Murphy did not disappoint, delivering a final instalment that held me captive from beginning to end. So much happened in this story that I was gripped, biting my nails and wishing for this series to end with a much deserved HEA.

"I can't chance letting you go, Jensen. I'm afraid you won't come back to me."

After finishing the previous book in this heart-stopping series, I knew t
Tania's Book Blog
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was patiently waiting to see how everything was going to work out for Jensen and Rhett especially after that ending in Book 2. These two had more secrets held back from each other but somethings weren’t as secretive. The only ones that were in the dark were both of them.

Jensen and Rhett kept falling in love with each other more and more and it was making it difficult for them to reveal their secrets to each other. When Rhett discovered Jensen’s secret he actually took it better than I expecte
Libby Harrison

HEA: yes
Triggers: none

Average score: 1/5

Best Line: none

Worst Line: almost the entire book

Personal Review:
Waste of my time

Random Ramblings:
•Can’t wait to get this over with
•Wait what???????? He ran after Greg and then did….nothing!
•And of course they just get right back to sex
Ptiteaurel
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Le temps des révélations semblent avoir sonner et Jensen ne sera plus la seule à avoir des secrets à cacher. La tension est à son comble car chaque personnage est à un moment crucial de sa vie et devra faire le bon choix.

Chronique complète : http://thelovelyteacheraddictions.blo...
Liz
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
The end is here! The final book in the Damaged Hearts trilogy, aptly named Damaged heart is now here!
What will happen when all the lies and secrets finally come out? Will Jensen and Rhett find their happily ever after? Are things finally falling into place, even when not all their secrets out? The feels and angst!

I loved seeing Jensen and Rhett as a real couple and realizing what they truly felt for each other. Together they seemed unstoppable. But with secrets and lies still holding them back,
Sandy S
3.75 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date May 24, 2018

Jensen has stopped running away from me. She’s realized that we’re actually meant for each other. I need her, and I think she needs me too. Yet there are still secrets between us—will she
Heather C
Shelves: arc, may-2018
“Who knew Rhett Montgomery, the man I viewed as my mortal enemy, would turn into the person I would depend on the most?”

Damaged Hearts is the third installment in the Damaged Hearts Series and it cannot be read as a standalone. If you haven’t read Her Defiant Heart, then you need to start there.

With that being said, Damaged Hearts picks up right after His Wasted Heart ends. Jensen has seen the one person that can rattle her the most and with that, comes a secret that Rhett has. And it’s a whoppe
Claudia Pinillos
4.5 Stars

I love Jensen and Rhett so much and I’m definitely going to miss them now that this series is over.

I love that Rhett was so patient with Jensen. She’s holding a lot back and isn’t sure how they’ll move forward once Rhett finds out her big secret however he’s always there showing her that he’s going to stick by her side.

This third book gets a bit complicated with all the ridiculous amounts of family drama and Jensen and Rhett are both weighed down by their secrets. In this book they bot
Jan Cassi
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I cannot believe the story is over, this is one of those stories you wish it could go on and on forever. Monica Murphy is an amazing author, this series became one of my favorite stories from her.

Damaged Hearts started off where the second book left off, the readers get a look how Rhett reacts and feels to the way Jensen has panicked when she saw the person at the party. This story was told in such an amazing way, we see how not only Jensen is feeling, but also how Rhett feels. This story is abo
Jackie
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
We finally get all the secrets revealed in this last book. It’s written in a dual point of view. We get to see what both Rhett and Jensen are thinking in the same book.
I liked Rhett and Jensen’s relationship and how is kept changing. My only problem was that they would rather spend time in bed having sex than talking anything through.
Rhett has a really messed up family. His brother, uncle, stepmother and father. The only one that’s not messed up is his sister.
I like that Jensen is more honest
Anita Byars
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Damaged Hearts after the explosive ending in the last book in this series. And Monica Murphy did not disappoint. Damaged Hearts kept me on the edge of my seat from the beginning till the end. As the lies between Rhett and Jensen slowly come out, there are even more twists and turns, for this couple to deal with.
Rhett and Jensen’s relationship is put to the test, but although their relationship may be complicated, these two have grown closer together. Will Rhet
Preity
Jun 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Since the first series the secrecy is really all this book is about beside the obvious attraction between the leading characters, and the 2nd series of this book also continues with the similar theme. However, since we generally live these dramatic lives through the characters in these books, I felt the pace of the book was same throughout the series and when finally after building such anticipation from the first book, it really is a bit disappointing that the revealation is just flat and feels ...more
Heather Merriman
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the much anticipated ending to the Damaged Hearts Series. After the cliffhanger in book 2, I couldn’t wait to see how things panned out for Jenson and Rhett! The two are falling for each other more and more everyday but all the secrets and lies are building up! Once they’re revealed will they make it as a couple?!
This book definitely kept me on my toes wondering what was going to happen next! I really enjoyed how things ended for this series!! Can’t wait to see what Monica has for us ne
Jen Zingaro
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I totally enjoyed this trilogy. The cliffhangers were just enough to get you excited, but not too terrible that you were dying. And the books were released a perfect distance apart where you didn't forget what you had already read. I was pleased with how all the loose ends were tied together and how everything was left with the characters. These type of YA/NA stories are just my cup of tea.
Alicia
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
The conclusion to the series and I couldn’t be happier. I was expecting lots of angst, drama, and pain with all the secrets coming to light in this one. There was hardly any at all. The secrets came out and they were handled with care. Jensen had her moments, but they were expected.

Loved this series. It was as different than any other book series I’ve ever read.
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
Angst riddled, drama filled and one wild ending. A trilogy to make you swoon, love and learn.

The character growth from book to book is tremendous and fulfilling. The twisted family dynamic supreme.

Jensen’s journey is complete and the ending is right where you want it to be. A complete trilogy to keep you hanging on the edge of your seat!
Lauren - SERIESous Books

**I received a review copy of this book in exchange for an honest voluntary review. All opinions are my own and not influenced by my source.**

This was the grand finale I wanted to see! I love how everything came together in this last novel.

The drama was absolutely juicy! A lot of secrets were revealed in the last two books and I loved that we even got a few more surprises in this novel as well. Never knowing the full truth kept me on my toes and I loved the tension that brought to the story.

Wha
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. *

~ 5 Excellent Finish Stars ~

Monica Murphy ROCKED this series. I absolutely loved it. I can’t recommend this series enough!!

What can I say except that this was the perfect finish to Rhett and Jensen’s story.  I devoured this story in a couple of hours. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this book and it didn’t disappoint!!

All the questions we were left with after the first two books are answered in this book. There w
Ashley
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
A fairly emotional storyline! I didn't feel the connection between the two characters as much as I'd like, but in general it was a sweet story and I enjoyed the writing.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Felicity Gimson
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
WOWzez what a finisher!!! Was not expecting it to go the way it did. So many revelations packed into the last of this series. I couldn't help but pick this up straight away after being left hanging on the edge of my seat, Monica doesn't disappoint!
Layla
Book Maniac Forever
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult

4.5 "Secrets & Truths" Stars
Damaged Hearts is another page-turner Monica Murphy offers her readers to conclude this amazing series. Through lies, secrets and betrayals we followed Jensen and Rhett, but now it’s time for the truth to be finally uncovered!

I once again really enjoy Jensen and Rhett’s romantic relationship. They still have trust issues, with all the secrets that forged their blossoming romance, but they try to finally open up to each other. They feel the change in their fe
Elle
May 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
Kayla
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. This was the dessert to the 3 course meal...I look for a few things in a series and this one had it all! Drama, heart wrenching scenes, sexy moments, and everything in between and Monica doesn't disappoint. I also love when series button everything up-I won't give you any more details than that ;) I recommend this 4 star book to anyone who is looking to read a complete and quick series by the pool this summer, Rhett and Jensen will give you ...more
Monica
Oct 04, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
New York Times, USA Today bestselling author and #1 international bestselling author. A believer in kissing. A believer of love.

I also write contemporary romance as USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson.

Sign up for my newsletter: http://bit.ly/2b1SzV6

Check out my Facebook page for more info & regular updates: http://www.facebook.com/MonicaMurphya...

Hang out with me on Instagram!

Damaged Hearts (3 books)
  • Her Defiant Heart (Damaged Hearts, #1)
  • His Wasted Heart (Damaged Hearts, #2)