Start by marking “Reborn (The Red Ledger, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Reborn (The Red Ledger, #1-3)

Reborn

(The Red Ledger #1-3)

He’s death for hire…

Paperback, 1st Edition, 421 pages
Published August 7th 2018 by Waterhouse Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Reborn, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
laura aguiniga This is the first book that I have ever read by this author; however, I can honestly say it was really entertaining. I had a hard time putting it down…moreThis is the first book that I have ever read by this author; however, I can honestly say it was really entertaining. I had a hard time putting it down. I'd definitely put it on my must read list, if I we're you. (less)

Start your review of Reborn (The Red Ledger, #1-3)
Tina
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cannot believe I did not know about this book until the goodreads giveaway. I loved this book so much, and I could not put it down. This book is about a man that was paid to kill a woman, but it turns out the woman was his old love that he forgot about. I do not want to spoil this book for anyone, but this book is action with romance. I won a sign copy of this book from a goodreads giveaway, but this review is 100% my opinion. I will also have to pick up the other books in this series. I would ...more
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

STILL COLORED INTRIGUED!

Box set
FREEBIE (8/23/2019): | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
He’s death for hire…
Some people measure life in hours. Days. Weeks. I measure mine in kills. A covert military mission gone wrong robbed me of my memory and any link to my past. This is my existence now. I execute and survive. Nothing more, nothing less. I was ready to write Isabel Foster’s name in my ledger of unfortunate souls until she uttered the one word that could stop the bullet meant for her. My name.
She know
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
A woman has lost her love and her love has never died. Literally. He's just lost his memory and doesn't remember who he is or that she even exists. When under contract to take her life, something about her tugs at him and he can't do it. She's the link to his past and she may be his everything for the future. However, the fact that she's still alive might cause a problem for them. Can these two lovebirds survive what's to come?

I'm loving this series. Tristan's story broke my heart and even thoug
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
HOLY CRAP. Why have I waited so long to read this book? Seriously, it’s so damn good and I’ve been missing out...damn it.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

The Red Ledger: Reborn is a story about a hitman and a woman desperate to find the love she can never get over, the man who disappeared from her life and took her heart with him. A man that turns up suddenly but not for the reasons she’s hoping, he’s there to follow through on a hit, a hit that happens to be on her.

This story is s
Erin Lewis
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Star review of a Reborn (The Red Ledger 1-3) by Meredith Wild
I cannot believe that I have not read this series before now. This was so good, that once I started I just couldn’t put it down. This is a series that MUST be read in order. Reborn is the first 3 book in the series.
This is the story of Tristan a hit-man, an assassin, he has no memories of his past; that is until the woman who is his latest target utters his name. Isabel Foster may hold the key to unlocking his memories.
This is a da
Coco.V
Aug 23, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (8/23/2019)! 🎁 💞
Jessica Morales-Lafaille
This is the first volume of this series. Each volume holds three books. This series is different than Meredith Wilds usual writing. It's a suspenseful romance series and a second chance at love.

Isabel is on the run somehow she knows Tristan but he can't remember her. Isabel has not seen Tristan since he joined the army. Haven't heard from him since the letter he wrote to her breaking her heart. Why now has he found her she is wondering?

Part 2

Last we saw Tristan putting Isabel on a plane. He fina
Irida
6 Stars🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

WOW this series is outstanding!! A must read!!💕💕How did I only heard about it now?

This series has 9 parts and all of them are released and collected in 3 books: 1.Reborn, 2.Recall, 3.Revenge.

The story starts in Rio de Janeiro, where our hero/antihero Tristan Red (Foster) is on a mission. He needs to finish this job and move to the next one. He has followed our heroine for months and has collected all the necessary information about her, to do the job to perfection.

Isabella is an En
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Reborn: The Red Ledger Series (Vol 1) by Meredith Wild.
The Red Ledger #1 by Meredith Wild is Part 1 of a 6 Book Series.
This book starts the story of Isabel Foster and Tristan "Red" Stone and will continue throughout the other books.
This was a exciting page turning book for sure that you won't be able to put down!
Isabel is still dealing with the lost of a man she truly loved a few years ago. Now working in as a teacher her loss of him is still holding her back from a relationship with Kolt. K
Courtney
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read each installment/part separately before they came out in volumes.
Overall, this volume starts off this series with a fast, action-packed plot. I am really excited to see where Meredith takes this story and how everything ends.

Installment/Part #1 Review:

Installment/Part #2 Review:

Installment/Part #3 Review:
Angela
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Isabel Foster and Tristan "Red" Stone.
Memories, both remembered and forgotten. Tristan, sent to kill, but can he kill someone who knows more about him, than he will ever remember? Does he want to know what Isabel can tell him?
As Tristan is still coming to terms with the memories he learns from, Isabel, he worries about what it all will mean in the long run.
Isabel, her life still in jeopardy, no longer by Tristan, but by the one who ultimately hired the company he worked for to kill her. Decided
White Hot Reads
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reborn is a thrilling story of a dangerous love! ~ Heather, White Hot Reads

"Taking lives is her limit. Risking hers is mine."

I think this sums up Red Ledger. Tristan and Isabel are the kind of couple that you can't help but beg the author for MORRRRREEEE!

Part 3 seemed to be so fast paced. More so even than the first two. Maybe it's because I was so excited for it. Or maybe... I don't know. Red Ledger part 3 continues the story of Tristan and Isabel and their trying to figure out who wants to ki
Lisa
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book one- This is a fantastic start to a series, with a flow so smooth and story so good time just flies and before you know it, book one is over. It took me no time at all to be fully immersed in all that is Tristan and Isabel.

This is like second chance romance with a pretty huge twist. I feel like the theme to this story is going to be two characters who save each other in different ways. Their connection can overcome anything, it's so powerful, like they are soulmates. Also it's cool to see
Gretchen Bender
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I just finished the first book in this series and my interest was piqued immediately. Tristan’s mission and mysterious past woven throughout the story had me from the beginning. I only wished I was sipping on a caipirinha as I devoured the book!
Karen Aguilera
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tristan was a hit man for hire and Isabel was his target.
Isabel and Tristan will suck you in and take you on a roller coaster of a ride.
You will go on this journey with them as Isabel recognizes Tristan and then he couldn't bring himself to kill her.
Isabel tries to get Tristan to remember her and the loved that they once shared.

Who be behind this hire and why?

You will need to read the story to get some answers.
Melissa Crump
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is fantastic! I was on the edge of my seat, eagerly waiting to see what would happen next. The angst, tension and chemistry in this series will blow you away. I loved the suspenseful and action aspect of it as well. One of my favorite series.
Beneath The Covers Blog
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Erica Stafura
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
My review can also be seen here: https://thenovelquest.blogspot.com/20...

First of all, LOVE that I received the copy along with some pens, bookmarks, and stickers! I am totally into stationary/office supplies of any kind. So thank you Meredith Wild for that!

This read was great. It was fast-paced, and really quite thrilling. It was intriguing that in some ways, the story unraveled backwards while moving forward. For instance, the book starts with Tristan attempting to kill Isabel (and of course
Krista Banks
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is amazing! From the first page it captures you, until you realize the book is finished! Meredith Wild has a winner with this series! Tristian and Isabelle’s story is one that I can’t wait to read more of and will be upset when I finish it! Well done Meredith Wild! Now hurry up and let me read the next book!
Sue
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is absolutely amazing!!!!!! Fast paced, action packed, it kept me on the edge of my seat. I couldn’t put it down. Loved it!
Andrea Turner
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have fallen in love with Tristian and Isabel’s journey. Meredith has written this heart pounding action filled adventure about love and loss!

~Red Ledger Part 1~

Meredith is a wicked woman leaving me with a book hangover that I can’t shake! This series is going to blow our minds. This book gripped me from the beginning to the end. Tristian and Isabel story is a fresh twist to Meredith writing, and I can’t wait to get my hands on the rest of this series!
Tristian lives in the gray area of our li
Joanie Lawrence
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg. I have read the first part and now the second one and it only took me 45 mins to read. Why??? Cause I couldn’t put it down. I am so excited for the next part it is unreal. I mean come on!! This story is amazing. It is a must read.
Erin Stetler
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this as an ARC and all I can say is wow! Absolutely love Tristan and Isabelles story. Just when I don't think Meredith can write anything better than she already has, she goes and proves me wrong. Definitely the start to my new favorite series! Can't wait to read the rest and continue on this amazing journey! Meredith is awesome! ...more
Crystal
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Meredith's writing! This is an amazing book that will leave you wanting the next book. Read this book and Meredith will have you on a wild ride that you won't want to get off of. I definitely recommend this book/series! ...more
Darcia Helle
I couldn't stop reading this book. I mean, I literally couldn't stop. I'd set it down, pick up my laptop to get some work done, and the book would start whispering things like, "What do you think Tristan and Isabel are doing now?" I'd manage to bluff a little work for ten minutes, then my hands, of their own free will, would pick up the book and I'd be immersed in the story again without consciously making that decision.

Narration alters between Tristan and Isabel, and both are written in first
Judgie
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Spanning from Rio to D.C. and ending in New Orleans, Reborn is the fast-paced, can't put down story about Isabel Foster, an American teaching English in a foreign country, and Tristan Red, the assassin hired to kill her.

Tristan has no memories of his past, so when he shows up at Isabel's apartment to kill her and hears her utter his name, he stops and cannot go through with the murder. How does she know him? This leads to them reconnecting and together they must figure out who wants Isabel dead,
Susan
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I simply can not get enough of Tristan and Isabel. Star-crossed lovers on a path to destruction trying hard to rescue each other. Tristan trying to save Isabel from an evil family hell bent on evening the score against her family, while she is trying to resurrect Tristan from the brainwashing organization who turned him into a killing machine. Slowly Isabel is becoming a strong, self-reliant take charge woman while Tristan is changing from a cold-blooded killer to a man who is forsaking his hear ...more
Donna Hines
Apr 06, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, netgalley
When loves is in the air...
Ahhh! Isn't love a splendid thing?
Especially for Isabel and her main focus who has issue with memory from a covert military mission.
Now he's on the front line again but this time it appears that Isabel has no idea what she in for as she plays with fire.
In fact, according to him the only thing that could stop a bullet was her mentioning his name.
She knows his face, she knows his likes and dislikes, she knows him and wants him but is he willing to return the favor?
Well,
Tiffany
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story takes you from Rio, to DC and New Orleans as we follow our main characters Tristan Red, hero turned mercenary after being nearly killed in battle, and his ex-girlfriend Isabel Foster. Tristan, whose real last name is Stone, losses his memory after a fierce battle in the military that nearly kills him. "The Company" takes advantage of their opportunity at getting their hands on another deadly and highly successful mercenary.Given a name, Tristan travels the world taking people out, one ...more
Jessica Ann
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This Series is HOT, Mesmerizing, Intense, and Suspenseful!

Meredith Wild is brilliant! Her words are raw, emotional, and demand your full attention.
When Isabel’s Heart was shattered as a teenager it never fixed itself. Now in her twenties, her college completed, and teaching in a completely different country she’s trying to move one. Can she, or will the man that haunts her dreams come back?
Tristen is a ghost. What does he know, well depends on the years you ask about. It was to be clean, quick
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Bookish First Rea...: Reborn by Meredith Wild 1 2 Oct 22, 2019 11:07AM

• Unhinged (Blood Bond Saga #4-6)
  • Shark's Rise (Shark's Edge, #3)
  • Unchained
  • Undaunted (Blood Bond Saga #7-9)
  • Misadventures with a Lawyer
  • Shark's Edge (Shark's Edge, #1)
  • Shark's Pride (Shark's Edge, #2)
  • Grant's Heat (Shark's Edge, #4)
  • Wanted / Heated / Ignited
  • Killer Deals: Savannah Martin Mysteries 1 & 2
  • Unmasked (Blood Bond Saga #10-12)
  • Destroyed With You (Stark Security, #5)
  • Legacy (Steel Brothers Saga #14)
  • Illusive Storm
  • Rose City Free Fall (Dent Miller #1)
  • A Touch of Cinnamon (Three Sisters Catering, #2)
  • Summer Magic (Thorne Witches, #1)
  • Sins of the Angels (Grigori Legacy, #1)
Meredith Wild is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author. After publishing her debut novel Hardwired in September 2013, Wild used her ten years of experience as a tech entrepreneur to push the boundaries of her “self-published” status, becoming stocked in brick-and-mortar bookstore chains nationwide and forging relationships with the major retailers.

In 2014, Wild found