Start by marking “Happy Birthday, Raashi : A poetry anthology” as Want to Read:
Happy Birthday, Raashi : A poetry anthology

Happy Birthday, Raashi : A poetry anthology

Raashi loves. She loves life. She loves love. Above all, Raashi loves people. In them she sees her spirit and her spirituality – her true self. Believing that a connection to others is the cornerstone of understanding who we are, she has explored and nurtured her relationship with herself and those around her.
Kindle Edition
Published February 11th 2018 by Kwarts Publishers

Start your review of Happy Birthday, Raashi : A poetry anthology
Matthew
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Writing has always served as an intimate creative outlet for me—an act of fulfillment that enables me to take the internal and to transform it into something unique. Though I enjoy writing both fiction and non-fiction, I have always found it difficult to write poetry. My own humbling, fumbling attempts have allowed me to appreciate the innate talent of pure poets—writers who, through their poems, manage to delve into the depths of the soul—describing the most intense passion and sorrow, pleasure ...more
Sima
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Happy Birthday, Raashi is an anthology of poems; a celebration of life. Poetry is a language of words, the poet creates art when she writes, each beautifully written and very personal. After reading this compilation I feel as if I have had a brief glimpse into the life of the poet.

The emotion and feeling that runs throughout the book is characteristic of the author’s experiences.

Each poem is a celebration of life’s complexities-romance, relationships, loss, children, women, sensuality, self-dev
Zubeda
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An awesome breathtaking tribute of peotry ...be it love /pain / hope ,the reader can feel your emotions projected through the poems . I personally felt a rollercoaster of feelings from smiling to sadness even subconsciously reading with melody 😄... emotional reading Allah is love. I love your writing style , it connects and appeal with the reader. Clearly you write from the core of your soul . Beautifully articulated.
Looking forward to what's next ???
Anita Stander
Raashi Shastry
Aug 03, 2020
Zakiya Abraham
Sep 15, 2020
Raashida Khan is a content creator, author, poet, wife, mother and friend – a unicorn that does exist. As a caring, compassionate and empathetic person who loves observing people and life, she is a storyteller of note. She would like to be remembered as ‘never boring.’

She is 48 and was born in Durban (her favourite city), where she lived for twenty-seven years before moving to Johannesburg. She s

News & Interviews

Looking for some out-of-this-world reading this summer? Then we suggest taking a peek at these highly anticipated young adult books, all...