Start by marking “God's Little Princess Devotional Bible” as Want to Read:
God's Little Princess Devotional Bible

God's Little Princess Devotional Bible

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  71 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Girls long to be loved and adored, and give their heart to their hero. God is that hero! The characteristics focused on in this Bible storybook will help your little girl blossom into the princess she was created to be. Virtues to create beauty such as compassion, sharing, and truth are highlighted in fun and engaging ways. The perfect format for girls to learn about their ...more
Published October 31st 2006 by Tommy Nelson (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about God's Little Princess Devotional Bible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God's Little Princess Devotional Bible

Lynnea
Jan 26, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-s
My nine-year-old daughter loves this Bible. It is very easy for her to read independently and probably would have been good for her even two to three years ago. There are different activities suggested based on biblical principles as well as question/answer review pages.
One awesome story I have to share about this book is something my daughter did after having this book for less than a day. When my husband and I went to bed that night, there was a note tucked in by my husband's pillow. It was a
Jessica
Mar 08, 2011 rated it did not like it
This is disgusting.
Annette Thompson
Jun 21, 2009 rated it liked it
The cover of this devotional Bible has a plastic jeweled tiara on the front and it really drew my 4 year old (4 yrs, 11 months) niece in. The God's Little Princess Devotional Bible is written by Sheila Walsh and published by Thomas Nelson.

It starts with the encouraging statement "Every girl is a princess, the daughter of a King... the greatest King who created and rules over everything." Also, the pages at the beginning make it easy to personalize with the name of the giver, receiver and date.
Margaret Chind
Jan 20, 2010 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Margaret by: BookSneeze
What a colorful little book this is. With excerpts from the International Children's Bible this is a great tool for young girls (ages 4-7 approximately) to learn to grow in their relationship with Christ as well as into themselves and the princesses that they are. I was a little thrown at first reading the scripture realizing the parts that were missing, but that was before I knew that this was with excerpts and references to scripture and not a full Bible. The main points are there and other pa ...more
Debbie
Jun 22, 2009 rated it really liked it
God's Little Princess Devotional Bible is a fun, easy to understand book full of Bible stories and related activities (plays, songs, lessons about what the Bible verses teach). The lessons are good ones with an obvious or underlying God/Christ focus. The plays are Bible-verse based and look simple enough to put on. The worship songs are good ones, but only the words are included.

A good amount of Bible scripture from both the Old and New Testament (International Children's Bible translation) is i
Sandra Stiles
Jun 22, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christian, children
“God’s Little Princess Devotional Bible" written by Sheila Walsh and illustrated by Meredith Johnson helps make it a little easier.

This Devotional Bible has it all for the up-and-coming princess in your life. Scriptures and memory verses are from the International Children’s Bible making it easier for your princess to understand God’s words. This unique book has many extras: songs, beauty tips to make their insides as beautiful as their outsides. There are role models for them to look up to suc
Janet
Jun 09, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bible
Just what a girl needs -- God’s Little Princess Devotional Bible! Shelia Walsh has out done herself one more time. She is the author of the adorable Gigi Series that many of you may be familiar with. This book is handsomely illustrated and designed with a lovely jeweled crown on the front cover and charmingly illustrated by, Meredith Johnson. Girls ages 4 to 7 will love it!

This book is packed with nine awesome features: Beauty Secrets, Bible Princesses, Down in My Heart, I Adore You, My Hero, P
Mandy J. Hoffman
What girls doesn't like to be a princess at least at some point in her life? Now little girls can read how to be a princess in Sheila Walsh's God's Little Princess Devotional Bible. Little girls - specifically 4 through 7 - will love this book and moms will enjoy reading it to their little princesses!

It's jeweled cover makes a little girl gravitate toward it and inside each page is filled with either a devotional thought or one of the neat little features.

My daughters loved the Bible stories,
Lisa Singleterry
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My girls and I read this book outloud every evening before bed. I love how the author takes Bible stories and facts and puts them into terms that little girls can appreciate. Well done!
Jun 11, 2009 rated it it was amazing
You can see my review here: http://quivermom.blogspot.com/2009/06...
Lydia Gregory
it teaches young girls to be a princess of god, and teaches about the women in the bible
Andrew Schons
Nov 02, 2014 rated it did not like it
An amazing book! I can't wait to give this to my future child in order to teach them about gender roles & their place in society. Way to keep the women in line. 7/10
Ember August
Jul 10, 2012
Joseph Yates
Jan 27, 2010
« previous 1 3 next »

Sheila Walsh (05-07-1956) is a powerful communicator, Bible teacher, and best-selling author with more than 4 million books sold. A featured speaker with Women of Faith®, Sheila has reached more than 3.5 million women by artistically combining honesty, vulnerability, and humor with God's Word.

Author of the best-