Start by marking “Montana Grit: (Bear Grass Springs, #2)” as Want to Read:
Montana Grit: (Bear Grass Springs, #2)

Montana Grit:

(Bear Grass Springs #2)

An interrupted wedding. A deceitful bride. A devastated groom. Will they forgive each other and allow their love to rekindle?

After fleeing her past and settling in Bear Grass Springs as the schoolteacher, Leticia Browne has no intention of falling in love with the charming liveryman, Alistair MacKinnon. The pioneer town was to be her refuge. Survival and peace were her go
Published March 13th 2018 by Grizzly Damsel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Montana Grit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Montana Grit

Mei
Sep 11, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: historical, no-books
What does a future husband do when discovers, in front of the whole church, that the woman he wanted to marry is already married?

(view spoiler)

And what his family thinks of that?

(view spoiler) ...more
Cheesecake
[̲̅ρ̲̅υ̲̅и̲̅y̲̅α̲̅]
kate
Jul 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Meh

NOT as good as the first book in the series. The big "Reveal" to the "secret" the heroine was hiding was to long in coming. The resolution to the problem took about 5 minutes and a fast talking lawyer. The hero's wavering inner/outer of should I/shouldn't I forgive her is monotonous.

On another note what kind of women patronize a store where the proprietor openly insults them. Especially when another store opens. When I was was young if I went home and told my husband the loc
Judy Esposito
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Montana Grit! Book 2

I enjoyed this book as much as I did book one, Montana Untamed. I enjoyed the storyline, along with the characters that make up the family of the stubborn but handsome MacKinnon brothers. This book is about Alistair and the young woman he's loved for three long years. Will she finally set a date for their wedding and will it really take place? This is a stand alone book, just like book one, but so fun to read as a series. Looking forward to the next. JudyE
Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams
Montana Grit: Bear Grass Springs, Book Two

The love story of Leticia and Alistair. The wedding of the year is happening and then a man walks in the church and tell everyone that Leticia can not marry because she is married to him and she is a wanted criminal. Can Alistair save Leticia and their love? Great story.
Brenda Weber
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story

This story takes off rite after book 1 and I was not disappointed, the story, the characters, the time, great reads. Thank you so much for the book and I recommend this book and author to my friends and family. Look forward to book 3
Jane
Leticia Browne came to Bear Creek Springs, Montana with no intention to get involved with a handsome man but liveryman, Alistair MacKinnon has other ideas. After the longest courtship in the history of this frontier town, the day of the wedding arrives but turns into a disaster when Leticia's long ago husband shows up to cause mischief. This starts a problems between Leticia and Alistair with plenty of prejudice from the local town folks to make the situation more difficult.

The plot
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

Readers will enjoy the author’s depiction of the old west.

Read full review in the 2018 June issue of InD'tale Magazine.

Nikki Rushing
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book

I have enjoyed reading the first two books of this series. I wish I could buy more for my kindle.
Cathy A. Allen
Aug 11, 2018
Bev Butler
Aug 30, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Ramona Flightner, a historical romance novelist, is an avid reader, writer, and traveler. By day, she practices the healing arts as a nurse practitioner. Every other moment, she's researching and writing the next novel in her Banished Saga and Bear Grass Springs series.

Ramona is from Montana. Her favorite pastimes are fly fishing the cool, clear streams of a Montana river, hiking in th

Bear Grass Springs (8 books)
  • Montana Untamed (Bear Grass Springs, #1)
  • Montana Maverick (Bear Grass Springs Book 3)
  • Montana Renegade (Bear Grass Springs Book 4)
  • Montana Wrangler (Bear Grass Springs Book 6)
  • Unbridled Montana Passion (Bear Grass Springs, Book 7)
  • Montana Vagabond (Bear Grass Springs, Book 8)
  • Exultant Montana Christmas