Start by marking “What I Never Knew (What I Never Knew #1)” as Want to Read:
What I Never Knew (What I Never Knew #1)

What I Never Knew (What I Never Knew #1)

I told myself I was done with men. After a string of bad relationships, then the devastation of losing my mom to cancer, I knew life would never be the same.

Losing my mom was hard enough, but finding out she had lied to me my entire life has rocked me to the core. Even still, I carry out her last wishes and return to her hometown in California.

I was expecting to learn abo
Published March 15th 2018 by CL Collier

To ask other readers questions about What I Never Knew, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What I Never Knew

Desire For Lit
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
***************** I received a copy of this as an Advance Reader Copy (ARC) for review *************************

In this wonderful story, we have Amanda the sexy teacher and Dax the hot as hell mechanic. They way the met is very unusual but enduring none the less.

The story starts with Amanda losing her mother to cancer and learning how to move forward. She has some wonderful friends, that are supper supportive but one of her mother’s friends gives her a journal that changes how somethings from h
Paulette
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a story about a woman’s journey through pain of losing her mother to a dreadful disease and trying to decide what to do with her life after she finds out some pretty important aspects of her moms life she never knew before. It’s a journey of self discovery and making choices that could happily change her life yet still be painful.
Amanda has already set her life in motion and thought she made her critical life decisions until life continues to rock her world time and again (good and bad)
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What beautiful story Amanda and Dax. Amanda is heartbroken after the loss of her mother what she does to overcome her loss, She takes a road trip to carry some of her mothers last wish along the way she meets Dax. Can say any more with give the spoilers. My first ready by this C.L. have to say, It won’t be my last read👏👏👏. I received a copy of this as an Advance Reader Copy. Bring on the next part in there story.
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
Original review: A Novel Glimpse

Note: This review is for an ARC and is my unbiased opinion.

I am very excited and proud to introduce to you a new author today. Her name is CL Collier, and I have a feeling her name is one you’ll be hearing in upcoming years. CL and I went to school together during our teen years. She’s someone I’ve reconnected with as an adult over Facebook by noticing we have some favorite authors in common. When I learned she was writing a novel, I wanted to read it.

Normally, I
Shelley Youngblood
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
CL Collier has captivated my interest with her newest release What I Never Knew. It is the start of a series and I can't wait to find out what happens next.

After Amanda's mother dies, her mother leaves her a journal filled with words of wisdom, advice and reveals a part of her life Amanda never knew about.

To fulfill her last request, Amanda and her friends travel to her mother's home town. She expects to meet her mother's family and life long friends. What she hasn't prepared for is Dax.

From th
Kari Hansen
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amanda has just lost her mother to cancer. They were very close but when she reads her mother’s journal she wonders how well she really knew her so she and her friends decide to take a trip back to the place where she grew up.

Their journey leads them to her mother’s high school boyfriend and his son Dax. She and Dax have an instant connection and he helps her find the other people in town that her mother knew. Dax originally gets involved with Amanda expecting a fling however he never expected t
Serena Worker
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amanda loses her mum to cancer and after is given a journal of things she never knew and decides to take a road trip to scatter her mum’s ashes and find out more about her life with her best friends coming along to support her.
When going to scatter her mum’s ashes, Amanda thought she may get to meet some relatives and have a relationship with them. What she didn’t expect was the chemistry that she felt when she was her mum’s ex’s son. Their attraction was instant, and both decide that they want
Terri Reid
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my goodness!!!

I feel like this was a very well written story. I felt like I was a part of Amanda's life, her friend, I "know" Amanda and am ready for book 2!
Amanda's life is just getting started after the death of her mom and it seems to be shattered now. Her new found love has been in an accident and is in critical condition. She has to drop everything and fly to be by his side. Thank goodness she has really good friends to help her thru this.
Chrissi
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I found this a little slow at first, but once I got through the first few chapters it picked up.
The characters are fairly relatable and the storyline has a few twists. With the storyline continuing in book 2, I hope there isn't a long wait.
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Stories about finding yourself and starting over are some of my favorites. This was is raw, emotional and full of real life even though it's an escape from reality.
Melissa Meyer
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The author takes us on a journey of loss and love in this awesome story. Also, the characters are well developed and their chemistry is intense. Can’t wait to read more books from this author!!
Karen Nelson