Start by marking “Twist (Beekman Hills 1.5)” as Want to Read:
Twist (Beekman Hills 1.5)

Twist

(Beekman Hills #1.5)

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  83 Ratings  ·  61 Reviews
Fun. Flirty. And no follow through.

FINN O'MEARA has a slick one-liner for every occasion and loves to talk a big game. Tending bar at McBride’s Public House gives him plenty of opportunities to meet the ladies—to take them home and show them a good time. He’s so talented with his tongue, they don't seem to mind that he never takes it past third base.

ADELAIDE HUNTINGTON i
Kindle Edition
Published April 2018

To ask other readers questions about Twist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twist

Cheryl O'Harney (The Book Whisperer)
Title: Twist
Author: K.C. Enders
Genre: Fun, Contemporary Romance
Rating: 4/5

*This book was reviewed through Summer’s Eve Reads*

This was a quick, fun, lighthearted read, it may have been a quick read but it certainly packed a punch. Filled with flirty, cheesy pick up lines and quick witted come backs this book had me laughing out loud and left me with the “feel good factor”.

The main protagonists Finn and Adelaide were perfectly matched, two unique individuals that shared a great sense of humour, a
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hilarious, cute, and sweet Twist is the perfect read to escape in. I found myself quickly lost in Finn and Addie’s story giggling away. These two are the definition of opposites attract. Addie is a shy introvert who prefers to people as little as possible. Finn is an outrageous flirt that never meets a stranger. The sparks fly the second these two meet and don’t stop flying throughout their story. Between hilarious pick up lines and witty comebacks there’s plenty of sweetness and the perfect amo ...more
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
Twist, is my first book by K.C. Enders and it was a cute laugh out loud story. It is a shorter story but you get everything you would want. Great characters, a wonderful story with secondary characters that help out the story, and the ending is HEA.

I will be going back to read more of K.C. Enders stories! I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy for my honest review.
Lindsay Hartman
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to finally meet the man behind the Finnisms and Twist did not disappoint. With two main characters who fully embraced their unique qualities and a group of supporting characters who each left their own mark, I know this book will remain with me for a long time. One thing I especially enjoyed was the humor in the book. For example, I had to immediately start sharing some of the Finnisms (and Adelaide’s responses) that are found at the beginning of each chapter, because I couldn’t ...more
Melissa Jones
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Twist was such a fun read that quickly had me laughing and kept me delightfully entertained from beginning to end!!!
I was smitten with Finn and his #Finnisms, grinning like crazy with his every flirty line and laughing out loud every time those lines got shot down!
Adelaide could be my bestie with her introvert ways (I'd rather read than people to) and her devoted love for her sweet cuddly roommate Eric (everyone needs an Eric)!! And I have to say, those surrogate grandma's were a complete riot
Hot KU Romance-Dani
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fun, refreshing, light hearted read. I truly just enjoyed the hell out of this story! I loved Finn from Troubles, so knowing he was getting his own story had me excited. KC Enders’ did not disappoint. This book continued his character perfectly, hilarious, goofy, fun and flirty, all wrapped in one package.

This book is packed with the cheesiest pick up lines and quick come backs that had me giggling from beginning to end.

“Are those space pants? Because your ass is out of this world!” “No
Tonya Pierce
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! I have been a little in love with Finn ever since I first met him. He's so adorable and clumsy in his attempts. I knew it would take a strong, funny, snarky lady to set him right. Someone who wouldn't let him get away with his smarmy ways. Addie is perfect!! I love Finn even harder now, but I have a serious girl crush on Addie.
Jamie
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Finn 's book was everything I thought it would be and more. Finn meets Addy , Addy blows him off . Finn make is his mission to get Addy to date him. Finn had me laughing out loud with some of the things that was spoken from his mouth. I thought Addy and Finn made a great couple.
Teri
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was funny and cute. I missed the accent though. It was not as pronounced as in Troubles. Twist also passed the spelling and grammar test. Overall, a good novella.
Isabelle Morebooksthanlivros
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it

Romantic Comedy, Contemporary Romance.

Dual-POV.

Book #1.5 of a series, but can be read as a stand-alone.  I haven't read the first book and I understood the story, even though I will go back and read the first book to continue the series. I'm certain I will have a better experience after reading the first book.

Addictiveness: Medium addictiveness. Very fast and easy read, that can be done in one sitting.
Character: hero 5/5, heroine 5/5, secondary characters 5/5, growth 5/5, real 5/
D.M. Thornton
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Baby Jesus! There’s not enough stars for this book. I love everything about Finn and his cheesy pick-up lines. And Adelaide, she’s my girl. Her snarky come backs are perfection. KC’s writing is superb and flawless. This story takes you on a slow and steady climb that has you longing to get to the top. When you get there...BAM...holy hell. Love, love, love this book!
Erica
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Laugh out loud funny and super cute!
nicandbooks
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hilarious, heartfelt and full of heat

I fell in love with KC Enders’ writing when I read her debut novel Troubles earlier this year and was thrilled when she announced that flirty, fun bartender Finn was getting his own book. Twist is a fantastic story set back in McBride’s pub - so there was a few updates on Aidan and Lis 😁😁 plus the fab Francie too ☘ - and I enjoyed the insight into Finn, since he was a character I liked in Troubles but wasn’t sure how he would go with a story of his own.

But th
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Finn O’Meara is one sexy and flirty Irishman. He loves tending bar at McBride’s, especially since it gives him his pick of beautiful woman to take home each night. He always shows them a good time, even if he never rounds third base.

Adelaide Huntington doesn’t do people. She’s much more comfortable hanging out at home with her laptop and pup, Eric. When she meets a new client at McBride’s, Finn is immediately taken with her gorgeous and unique look as well as the fact that she doesn’t immediatel
Mel *Kel & Mel Tell Book Blog*

Damn you KC Enders! You made a super desirable character turn out to yet another book boyfriend! Finn has made his way into the hearts and minds of many now!

I was so happy that you decided to write a book about Finn O’Meara! When the story began, I’m not gonna lie, I was ready to punch him. But he totally won me over! Adelaide Huntington was the perfect girl to come in and set Finn straight.

Adelaide didn’t like to socialize, and Finn came in and brought it out of her. The roller coaster of humo
Shannon
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is so surprisingly sweet, you know, considering how crass Finn O’Meara is known to be. I’m not saying he’s so crass he might as well be the scourge of the earth, but he has been known to cause a lot women to roll their eyes by what has come out of his mouth.

Finn meets his match when Adelaide walks into McBride’s to meet with Aiden. She just may be sassier than Finn is crass. Not falling for his “charm” as he calls his one liner come-ons, Adelaide proves she deserves more than someone
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Twist is a shorter, and super fun read that I wish had been longer! It was that light hearted read that just kept me smiling ear to ear beginning to end. Finn was a huge flirt that doesn't ever meet a stranger, while Addie is a super shy introverted person. Of course they say opposites attract, so the sparks fly when these two meets, and the fun never stopped. I swear I couldn't stop laughing with the hysterical pick up lines, and witty interactions, so now my sides hurt after finishing this sto ...more
Nicole Guerrero
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So this is Finn's story. We met him in Troubles, Aiden and Lis's story. He's the young playboy of the group. He's hilarious with he's cheesy lines. But Adelaide is having none of it. Then we meet the girls, love them. So gonna be them when I'm older. Finn's a sweetie under all that cocky cheesiness. He's gotta suprise for us even being the playboy he is. I didn't see it coming at all. Addie is a spitfire but not a people person at all. Although I think she does just fine peopling. Love these two ...more
Lisa Hill
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an absolutely endearing story about Finn, barman and Stud Extraordinaire at McBrides bar on Main Street. A supporting character in Troubles, the first in this series, he so deserved his own book and I’m so pleased he got it.

Despite his Casanova ways, he is just the most charming Irishman who is well and truly knocked off his feet by Adelaide, an agoraphobic website designer who does some work for Aiden, the photographer from the first book.

Finn puts in all the hard work trying to woo Add
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This was my very first book by this author and a complete standalone but I'll definitely be reading her other book after Twist for sure. Finn O'Meara is a ladies man or a man whore or really portrays himself that way and goodness his #Finisms were side splitting but made even better when he got shot down by Adelaude. Adelaide is a people person at all she'd much rather stay at home with her roommate Eric that why she even works at home or spend time with her elderly friends. These two together w
Shannon
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by this author and I was pleasantly surprised. Twist is a fun, quick read that kept me laughing out loud each chapter.

Addie is a website designer who tends to avoid people as much as she can. Finn is a social, snarky flirt who likes to push Addie's buttons.

I loved reading the banter back and forth between Finn and Addie, and watching Addie continually turn down Finn and ignore his relentless flirting. I also absolutely adored the Grannies in the story.

I felt like the endi
Megan Green
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2018
Oh Finn, how I love you! Such a fun read from the tremendously talented KC Enders. Can’t wait to see what she has in store for us next
Marie
Apr 22, 2018 added it
No one, and I mean NO ONE, could read Finn’s book and not fall in love with him. The man is a total provocative flirt, but there is more to him than just a line and a wink. KC Enders follow up to the MUSTREAD Troubles, Twist is a quick, highly enjoyable read.

So much of this book is about the sweet, sassy and sexy back and forth between Finn and Addie but there is a deeper story within the pages that made this book truly gratifying.

I will be recommending this book and the first book in the series
I Dont Get Sundays
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This was a very funny story. Finn is all about a good time. Adelaide is working on her future. Finn has always been into getting many women through the week. Adelaide has only one man in her life...Eric. When Finn sets his sights on her, he gives up all those ways he has had and starts a new path. This man begins a new. He made me laugh and I couldn't wait to see what came out of his mouth next. I am so glad that Adelaide let her walls down just enough to allow Finn to show the real him. This st ...more
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I fell in love with Finn when I read Troubles so when I found out he was getting his own book, I may have done an out-loud squeal of joy. He's quick with the one-liners and I found myself laughing so much that I could barely read the screen. A guy like Finn needs a take-no-crap, I'm completely unimpressed lady and he 100% got that with Adelaide. She's a total boss and I couldn't get enough.
Finn is a surprise all around and I'm completely smitten!!
Jessica
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Adelaide was hilarious. She didn't take any crap from Finn and for the first little bit she didn't let him bother her. She gave him crap right back too. Finn is hilarious, cocky and knows exactly what he wants. Addie's quick wit was one of my favorite things about her. Finn and Addie were complete opposites and that was what worked for them. I loved this story. It was a quick read and awesome at that! Congrats Ms. Enders on another fantabulous book!
Debbie
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhhh Finn! Not gonna lie. I did not like Finn during the early part of this book! I did love Adelaide "Don't call me Addie" though. Love her spunk and her sass and her smart-assy-ness.

Y'all won't be sorry if you dive into this sweet and sassy little romance novel. Their banter is so much fun and the little pick up lines at the start of each chapter made me laugh out loud.

And the title is *perfect*! Didn't see that coming.

Anxiously awaiting more Beekman Hills!!
Ashley N Stephens
Loved Finn and his Finnisms

So after falling for sexy Irishman Aidan in Troubles, we get to meet Finn the sexy playboy bartender. Finn is every bit the sexy flirt, but so much more. Adelaide is spunky and snarky, and definitely someone to make Finn work for what he wants. This book definitely has a surprising twist that you need to read. Loved it and hopefully there will be more Beekman Hills books!
Stefanie
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun & Flirty.

Honestly I started out not sure how I liked Finn. He was a little annoying. Haha. But I loved this story. I warmed up to Finn. Addie was a hoot. Loved the old woman. Loved the chapter one liners. They were fantastic. Can’t wait to read more about the gang from McBrides!
Nicole Smith
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic-comedy
I enjoyed this one because it was light and fun. It's exactly what I needed to recharge. My favorite thing about the book is the banter between Finn and Adelaide. Finn is a great character. He's goofy and a flirt, but he's harmless. He meets his match in Adelaide. I thought Finn was perfect for her because he brings fun into her life. This book is a joy that I would highly recommend.
« previous 1 3 next »

Beekman Hills (2 books)
  • Troubles (Beekman Hills, #1)
  • Tunes (Beekman Hills, #2)