Start by marking “Blue Bell” as Want to Read:
Blue Bell

Blue Bell

(Short Story) Jasper is having a very, very bad day. However, after he meets an unusual clown by the name of Blue Bell, he soon realizes his day is about to do something he never imagined possible—It’s about to get worse.
Audiobook, 17 pages
Published February 17th 2018 by Trick-or-Treat Thrillers

To ask other readers questions about Blue Bell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blue Bell

Amie's Book Reviews
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This short audiobook only lasts for 23 minutes, yet those few minutes are enough to hook any listener.

Firstly, the clown, Bluebell, on the cover of this audiobook is enough to have potential readers freaked out even before the story begins.

Readers are introduced to Jasper, a regular guy. Someone normal. With normal problems. Out of desperation to help his ailing father, he does something he normally never would.

This leads (somehow) to him discovering a clown doll named BlueBell. This doll will
Gabbi Grey
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A bad day, a clown, and a scary tale (an audio review)

I love Roma Gray. She can take less than half an hour and scare the crap out of me. This story starts with action and it doesn’t stop. It captures all the elements of a good horror, bringing in the very personal (Jasper) and extending to humanity’s worst horrors. Now, I’m not fan of clowns – I loved them as a child but as an adult I find them creepy and disturbing – same as Santa Claus (just don’t tell my nieces and nephews). Blue Bell is by
Beverly Laude
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another seriously creepy horror tale by the amazing Roma Gray! Ms. Gray has the ability to tell a tale in such a way that you really feel like you are in the story, not just reading a story!

If clowns or ventriloquist dummies scare you, don't read this one! The picture on the cover gives you an idea of what is in store when you listen to this story.

I love old-style horror ala "The Twilight Zone" and "Night Shift" since I was raised watching those shows when I was probably too young to be exposed
Melissa Levine
I've listened (audiobooks) to several of Roma Gray's stories. This is the first one in which I felt that there wasn't enough to the story. Maybe it's because I don't have a fear of clowns? I don't know. It's like there was all this buildup to what Jasper was going to do after leaving his brother at the bank, his goal, and family's backstory, but then once the doll is introduced, the story is over with. I am curious to read/listen to the story that features the doll more.
Michael Mcparland
Killer Clown

I really enjoyed this story and how our main character comes to find our mysterious and killer clown doll. I would have liked for the story to be longer but I very much look forward to the series it is connected to. I really enjoyed it and recommend it.
Michael
Jul 04, 2018
Bud
added it
Aug 23, 2018
Roma Gray has been writing since she was 8 years old and currently works as the Director of Anthologies at J. Ellington Ashton. She is the author of four books and is listed in over twenty anthologies.