Start by marking “Born To Love (Jasper Lake Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Born To Love (Jasper Lake Book 1)

Born To Love (Jasper Lake Book 1)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  185 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
From a USA Today Bestselling Author comes a new series set in the beautiful mountain lake town of Jasper Lake, where faith, family, and friends come together in heartwarming, inspiring romances.

Published March 25th 2018 by Falling Leaf Press

To ask other readers questions about Born To Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Born To Love

Coco.V
Aug 02, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
đź’ťFREE on Amazon today (8/2/2018)!đź’ť

Blurb:
Jessa Graff loved her job at the Jasper Lake Chamber of Commerce. She spent her days promoting the town she grew up in and never wanted to leave. When a detour on the nearest highway brought more traffic to town, she was ecstatic to see the influx of visitors, especially one in particular who caught her attention.

Jasper Lake drew in Landon Reeves from the first time he drove through. Its serene, picturesque settings spoke to his weary soul. Life hadn’t be
Jaycee Weaver
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun tie-in

I enjoyed catching up with the other two Reeves siblings from another series and finally getting to see a more likable, approachable side to Landon. Jessa is a sweetheart and I appreciated her respect and compassion toward her worrywart mother. The story was sweet, with a few bumps and turns that gave the characters depth. I look forward to Trixie’s story, but truthfully it’s latecomer Beth’s I’m anticipating most. There are lots of possibilities for her!
Ellen White
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Landon, giving his grandmother a week end away at Jasper Lake. She had a condition wanting his parents to go along. They were of a gypsy nature, and some place new every few years. Driving his rig through this place offered a peace he didn’t know. The black sheep, because of parents, so distant for him. Jessa this was her home, job with the chamber of commerce and living at the B & B. meeting Landon, they connected right away. This town, the family, and people were part of her. Which he didn ...more
Doni
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Born To Love is a special, & heartwarming
book. I really enjoyed reading it!
The story is about Jessa & Landon.
They had a chance meeting as, Landon passed through town, when his truck route was detoured. Jessa is the commerce director. Landon stopped in for questions about Jasper Lake.
He & Jessa hit it off right away.
Can Jessa & Landon, find their way
to one another? Or will life have
other plans?
A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE!!
Kelly
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-challenge
Born to Love. . .

A sweet romance, this story is about forgiveness, redemption, and new sweet love. Families can be oh so messy and figuring out how to share that with a potential new love can be quite frightening, and definitely humbling. Landon and Jessa handle it all with grace. A "real" story. I highly recommend.
Mary Beth
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sue Ferryman
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Warm Entertaining Story

Author Leah Atwood tells another story filled with warmth. Both Landon's and Jesse's family had dramatic issues they were working through. Meeting each other made them realize it was important to work on the issues that could ruin their chances at happiness. They realized with God's help and through prayer, forgiveness would come.
Barbara
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Forgiveness and Grace

Lovely book with timely reminders. No family is perfect. There are always rough spots and God's grace can help us forgive and move on. Families are bonded by love and this book revealed how Land on worked through his anger and bitterness. Great lessons contained in a sweet love story.
Kelly
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Jasper Lake book

Aw! I love this book! I actually hope we get to hear about Beth. it would be interesting to hear what her story is, but I can’t wait to read about Tracie in the next book. I like Leah Atwood’s books because they are all Christ-centered. These characters had family issues, but with God’s and each other’s help, they got through them. How awesome!
Lisa McDonald
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent story of love and family

This is a great story of how hurts in a family can be healed and love can conquer all.
Excellent story of forgiveness.
Leah has done it again. Cannot wait to read more in this series.
Sharon Creamer
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Family Dynamic wins again

I love stories with strong characters who can stand on their own, yet when they come together, they become two united forces ready to handle anything and letting God take the lead.
Diane Bailey
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Sweet and Clean

This series is one I'll follow for sure. Lovely small town with an awesome boarding house which showcases the characters and family dynamics of the characters. Faith and forgiveness are strong themes here as well.
Sue Stinnett
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Snowed In Love

Very sweet romance that shows although we are all flawed we can find renewal through Christ. Sometimes we get so caught up in the negatives in our life we fail to see the positives.
Melanie
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Quick

For some reason this book seemed to not make sense timeline wise. It felt like so much was missed. It spanned over a year and it felt like we didn't see much of that year at all.
Brenda C. McAllister
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING!!!!

I enjoyed this love story. It started out a little slow, but it soon sped up. It held some true nuggets of wisdom!!!!
Marilyn
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good

this book is one brings two young people together in a small town both believed in the but had problems with their immediate families.
Kay Fief
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good book on how to love one another and never give up.
Donna Campbell
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
A sweet romance

This is a great romance with fun characters in a great little town. There was light religion and lots of sweet, clean romance.
Deb Shank
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Enjoyed reading this, all families have issues, and problems. Keeping God in the center helps everyone stay balanced. Easy read
Melody
Aug 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Vacation read

Enjoyable, interesting characters, family relationships - good vacation read. Nothing too deep. But some good prompts for reflection on relationships.
Cynthia
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable

This was a great story about finding love because of a road detour. I enjoyed how each chat had things they needed to overcome but with faith they pulled through.
Terry Carroll
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Born to Love

Forgiveness is powerful. Life is too short to live in anger and resentment. I loved the powerful message this story represents.
Linda Rainey
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was A Beautiful Love Story

I loved this beautiful love story about a couple that have to forgive to find love.
The storyline was compelling and the characters intriguing
This book is recommended for those that love Christian romance.
Darla Damron
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-e-reader
This book is all about bitterness and how it will destroy your life if you let it. With God's help you can forgive them. This book clearly points out that it is not instantaneous and requires time and prayer to work through the layers of anger and bitterness.
mary alice wiard
Aug 05, 2018
L Gail Dowdy
Aug 26, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Leah is a small-town girl at heart and currently lives in a rural town in South Louisiana, though Maryland will always be home. She graduated from the University of Maryland with a degree in International Business but gave up a career in sales and marketing to follow love, a decision she's never regretted.

Always a dreamer, she loves to think of times gone by and discover what the American West w