Start by marking “Dirty Little Secret (Wild Rose Ranch #1)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Little Secret (Wild Rose Ranch #1)

Dirty Little Secret

(Wild Rose Ranch #1)

Meet the women from Wild Rose Ranch—and the men who want them—in New York Times Bestselling Author Jennifer Ryan’s breathtaking series of romance and scandal . . .

Noah Cordero is a modern-day cowboy who loves three things: ranching, his younger sister, and his step-father. John Cordero groomed Noah to take over the Montana spread where he learned to ride and work the land.
Expected publication: December 18th 2018 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Little Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Little Secret

Beth
Dirty Little Secret had me from the first page. The characters all have suffered lost and end up finding that common ground even when faced with completely different circumstance.

Roxy was amazing. Strong, courageous, forgiving and a heart of gold, I flat out loved the character Ryan created in Roxy. She took and faced each circumstance that came her way and still managed to stay positive. When her father throws more responsibility at her, she took it on in spades…and added a few extra hard cases
Lover of Romance
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This review was originally posted on Addicted To RomanceI received this book for free from Avon in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Dirty Little Secret is the first book in the newest series of Jennifer Ryan. I absolutely adore this author and even though her previous series I struggled with at times, this book was AMAZING. I just didn't want to put this one down and I easily breezed through it like I have in many of Jennifer
Beth ~ Panda & Boodle
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
DLS

“When I kiss you, you hesitate for a split second, and then it’s like you give yourself permission to give in, let go, and you fall into me. It’s sexy as hell and makes me want you even more.”

Jennifer Ryan has, once again, proven why she’s a go-to author for me. Her smart, sexy writing is complemented by incredibly likable characters and interesting stories, and never fails to leave me wanting more.

Dirty Little Secret is no exception. I loved that this series focuses on a family—made, not born,
Missy Bingham baird jones
You know how when start reading a book and the first few pages let you know if the book is any good. Well this book sucked you in right off the bat. You feel the pain that Roxy dealt with in her life and shed tears. Then feel the anger of Noah that he has over what his step- father had done to Roxy and how is it transformed into love, respect and awe of what she has accomplished. Roxy showed more wisdom in raising and discipling Annabelle then most people do today. I highly recommend this book t ...more
Ames
I received an ARC copy of this book from AVON books. I think the writing and editing quality of this book is much better than Ms. Ryan's previous publications (I didn't notice the repetitive use of the same adjectives as in previous books). This book had less of a thriller edge to it (which appeals to me). I look forward to the continuation of this series as it revolves around a group of sisters (instead of brothers as her previous series all do). I enjoy the strong, intelligent, driven female c ...more
Meghan Lloyd
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can't begin to describe how much I enjoyed reading this book! It was such a surprise, even though it really shouldn't have been - everything Jennifer Ryan writes is flipping fantastic. But I wasn't certain about this new series, since a large part of the story centers on a controversial subject - legal prostitution in Nevada. Of course, Jennifer Ryan pulled it off with flair, and she peaked my curiosity in learning more about the legal brothel she has dubbed Wild Rose Ranch in her new series. ...more
Kate
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This review was copied from my romance novel review blog: romanticallyinclinedreviews.com

Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Ryan is not your typical romance novel. I mean, how many romances novels' plots revolve around brothels? Not many, I'm guessing. I didn't even realize that brothels were legal in Las Vegas, but there are actually 21 brothels in Nevada. Who knew!?

Still, the brothel is not the location in which the romance novel takes place, though it is an important part of the novel itself. Re
wellreadtraveler
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
The old saying rings true, you can pick your friends but you can’t pick your family. Noah and his sister Annabelle live on the ranch with their stepfather John, who is the only family they have. Noah’s mother died and Annabelle’s mother is an alcoholic who only cares about herself and money. On his daily ride, John falls off his horse and it takes everything Noah has to get him back on his horse and get him help.
At the hospital Noah and Annabelle are told that John has known for several months
Cara Ross
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dirty Little Secret is the first book in the new series by Jennifer Ryan, and one that takes a slightly different approach than her previous books, but from the prologue, I was completely addicted. Jennifer Ryan’s books have always had the ability to move me, but in Dirty Little Secret more than ever, as your heart just breaks for little girl Roxy, even though we never meet her!

But let’s get to the meat and potatoes part of the story before we go any further. The whole story is primarily based
Jessica
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaway-books
I received a proof copy of this wonderful book from Goodreads Giveaways.
This is such a great heartwarming romance story that will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire time. That shocker at the end had my jaw dropping from it’s surprise!
There are many many layers to these terrific characters especially Roxy Cordero. Her and Noah are definitely characters that will have you rooting for them the entire time.
There were some points during the book that felt a touch tedious, but otherwise a gr
Michele
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 1218, con-rom
See the full review at HarlequinJunkie.com

A little bit controversial and a whole lot of fun, Dirty Little Secret had it all: huge family secrets, small town gossip, animosity that turned into intense attraction, and a happy ending so sweet, it’ll have you shedding a tear or two.

I was so excited to start a brand new series by Jennifer Ryan and I was definitely not disappointed in the least by Dirty Little Secret. I ended up adoring all of the main characters: Roxy, Noah and Annabelle, and dislike
Annette Lakas
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reading the first couple of pages got me interested in the book. I liked the characters, which showed suffering and pain, and still came out strong and positive. It was nice to see Noah's feelings of Roxy change and how he respected her and what she accomplished. He didn't like the way she came and started changing things around the ranch, but he soon accepted the changes. I also liked the way the brothel was brought into the book, which made it interesting in itself.
Kylene
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: won-on-goodreads
About ten years ago, when my kids were little, I read a lot of romances. After awhile, they started to blend together-- so many of the stories were nearly the same --and I infrequently read them now. Dirty Little Secret, on the other hand, is different than many of the other romances I've read. It is so refreshing to read about a heroine who is a confident woman and a nice person. Overall, I enjoyed the book.
Peggy Moore
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
one of the best books I have read in a while I could not put it down going to read more of her books love it
Michelle Cable
Tina Susedik
Nov 13, 2018
MAR
Dec 07, 2018
Jennifer Ryan, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of The Hunted and McBrides Series, writes romantic suspense and contemporary small-town romances.

Jennifer lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and three children. When she isn’t writing a book, she’s reading one. Her obsession with both is often revealed in the state of her home, and how late dinner is to the table. Whe