Start by marking “White House” as Want to Read:
White House

White House

(White House #1-2)

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katy Evans, get the bestselling White House books together in one volume.

Book 1* Mr. President:

He's won the hearts of millions. But is he willing to lose his?

I met the president’s son when we were both young. Matthew Hamilton was handsome, polished, and intelligent. I’d never met a guy like him.

He promised me that he’d n
ebook
Published March 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about White House, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about White House

Katy Evans
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Excited to share Matt and Charlotte's story in my first boxed set, upcoming on March 1st, 2018! This bundle contains both Mr. President and Commander in Chief. Stay tuned for preorder buttons, to go live any time now. :) xox

Katy
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
Mr. President

➳Just in time for the elections, I wish I had a sexy candidate such as Matt Hamilton because HOT DAAYUM! He is a sexy CANDY-date I would love to deliciously lick... (get what I did?)

➳I like to see a story structure to a point of perfection. Meaning, there there must be a prologue, a plot, climax, incredible ending, and of course an epilogue. Somehow Katy Evans has exceeded the expectations I was having for this book to the maximum of absolutely being marvelously written. The w
Charity Chimni
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed watching Charlotte and Matt’s romance blossom and both of them mature into their professional roles. Their connection was amazing and the sparks where flying from the beginning. A great read!

I loved watching Matt realize he was more than his father’s mistakes and he could have it all if he tried hard enough. Charlotte was amazing in her determination to support Matt. I love the family and life they built. A great conclusion to the series!
Megan Shay
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have commented on each book in this series separately but I figure I will try to shorten my two reviews into one for the boxed set. Katy Evans is one of my new favorite authors and I can proudly say she has yet to disappoint me (I love you Katy!). The first book doesn’t allow you to set it down, I read it in one day. The second book feels much longer probably because it takes place over a much longer time span. In Mr. President you are able to see the ideal love between Matt Hamilton (my new # ...more
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I cannot tell you how much I LOVED this series!!!! These two books are complete stand outs for me! If you have never read Katy Evans, her White House series/ duet is the perfect place to start!

~ Review by Heidi Pharo
Jessica Ledingham
Great!!!!!

This is the best presidential Romance that I have read. I loved it. I wish we could see more romances like this with powerful men and equally powerful women! I would love to see something like this in a royal family!!!!
Sherri Wong
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5
Natasha
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read these when they first came out and love them!!!
Lilian
Lavinia Andries
Nov 07, 2018
Haley
Jul 06, 2018

• The Mission Begins: At the Edge and Edge of Surrender (Alpha Crew, #1-2)
  • Hold On Tight (Lazarus Rising, #6)
  • Midnight Shadows (Wildefire, #3)
  • Hexed (Gwen Sparks, #4)
  • Forever Alexa (The Bodyguards Of L.A. County, #4)
  • Save Me (Corrupted Hearts, #4)
  • Afterburn (Uniformly Hot!, #5)
  • SEALed with a Kiss (Harlequin Blaze, #589)
  • Breathless Descent
  • Captivated By You (Love in the Heartland, #1)
  • Slow Burn (Colorado High Country #2)
  • Indecent Danger (Danger Incorporated #3)
  • Wicked Games (McCade Brothers, #1.5)
  • Rock All Night (The Rock Star's Seduction, #2)
  • Rookie (Ross Records #1)
  • Once Haunted, Twice Shy (Peyton Clark, #2)
  • Chain Reaction (Bodyguard, #3)
  • The Back-Up Series Box Set: Back-Up / Front & Center / Encore (Back-Up, #1-3)

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 10 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.

***Katy doesn't respond to messages on this site, but you can email her at katyevansauthor@gmail.com

White House (2 books)
  • Mr. President (White House, #1)
  • Commander in Chief (White House, #2)