Start by marking “Deep in Chaos (CKMC Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Deep in Chaos (CKMC Book 2)

Deep in Chaos (CKMC Book 2)

To ask other readers questions about Deep in Chaos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deep in Chaos

Phyllis Wolford
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He lost his MC, because he wasn’t down with what they were doing. He saved a woman who, they were going to sell for sex trafficking. She was the friend of the victim of the other MC. They were all wrong for each other, but couldn’t seem to stay apart.
He’s hunted by his old MC for what he did, but he makes good with them, and with the Kings of Chaos, to be with her and to keep her safe. He goes straight, and she starts to care about him, kinda like a lost puppy, who wont go away.
She has him incl
Debbie
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Although I enjoyed this book I felt the first one had just more, I felt that this book needed just that little bit more to fill it out. Don’t get me wrong it’s a sweet short read that anyone can read but just lacked a little for me. It was still well written and easy to follow and characters that you related too. I’m going on to the 3rd book to see how that goes.
Teresa Lara
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved Tanya and Scullys amazing beautiful broken intense love story.So looking forward to book 3 Coveted chaos
Arlene Adams
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc-bikers
Leslee
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Deep in Chaos is not your typical MC read and I mean that in the best way. Skully aka Owen was a member of the Hell Hounds MC. But the stuff they were involved in turned his stomach. He helped the Chaos Kings MC out (see the first book in the series Salvation in Chaos) and now the Hell Hounds hate him too. But he can't forget Tanya, part of the Chaos Kings family and how much he wants to be with her. So he comes around to make amends to the Kings and Tanya is happy to see him. She was into him f ...more
BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
Amount of sex 2.5 / 5
How explicit 2.5 / 5
Story 4.5 / 5
Overall: 4.5 / 5

Deep in Chaos is the second book in the CKMC series by author Linny Lawless. This story can be read as a standalone romance as each book focuses on a different couple. I usually like to recommend reading the first book in the series, which is Salvation in Chaos. I think the reader would gain a better foundation by reading it first, but know, in this case, it's not necessary to understand and follow the storyline. I do believe
Jeanette George
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tanya made a choice at 17 that is kept alive by an undercurrent she can't tame. Owen (aka Skully) has made choices too; ones he regrets in the name of trying to belong. Tanya and Owen have to get out of their own heads to be together. The backdrop is a world of the tribe you claim, the loyalty that knows no limits, and the love that surrounds you while you thunder down the road.

The real strength of this book is the emotions. The first Chaos King MC book, Salvation in Chaos, was full of heart and
Mary
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story. I honestly did not like it as much as the first but I still really enjoyed it. This is the second in the CKMS series there are connected characters, this is a stand alone story but you probably would get more out of it is you read the first in the series before this one. I thought the author did a good job filling in the gaps so you did not feel lost. I loved Skully, he helped save Sam in the first book when he is a member of a dark MC (Hell Hounds). He is flawed but ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Deep in Chaos had all the makings of a seriously good biker book, I did enjoy the gritty description of the biker clubs and the dark themes that are explored in this genre. The sex scenes were rough and explicit, another plus for this story. Unfortunately, it fell short for me. In my opinion, the story flow was choppy, the writing was repetitive and the female lead did not draw me in.

Tanya and Skully met in the previous book in the series, Salvation in Chaos, under stressful circumstances. Tanya
Debbie Caswell
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A well written book that draws you into the dark world of the Chaos King MC. We first met Tanya and Owen(Scully) in the first book in the series Salvation in Chaos, here we get to delve into their story lot deeper Both have made decisions in their past that have haunted them and they both need to learn that loyalty is a way of life This book really delves into th dark world of bike gangs you can just about feel the vibrations of the revving engines. I would recommend that you read book 1 because ...more
Primrose Passage
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again, the cover definitely pops out. I love the colors and the models. The continuation of the CKMC series was better than I expected. I absolutely loved Skully and Tanya's story. There was so much going on that I couldn't seem to put the book down. Skully experiences leaving the Hounds all while trying to win over Tanya and getting the Chaos Kings to realize that he's changed. In the end, we find quite a surprise with Skully causing Tanya to figure out her past in order to move forward wi ...more
Lisa Tetting
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
After reading book 1 in this series, I was hoping Skully would get his own story and he did! I enjoyed his personality and the way he never really gave up on his pursuit of Tanya.

Tanya suffered from a bit of low self esteem and had mistrust issues stemming from her ex cheating on her. I absolutely loved how protective Magnet was of her. Every girl needs a ‘big brother’ like him.

The love between Tanya and Skully was sweet. I wanted them to work out their issues so badly. Skully deserves to be l
Debra Richardson
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Linny Linless has written another gripping book (Bk 2) in the “Chaos Kings MC” series - I get such a high from reading this series - from book one I was hooked. This book has drama, suspense, action, humour, witty and amazing dialogue and intrigue to look forward to. It is well written with a well-developed consistent and exciting plot. The chemistry between the characters is hot off the charts, sparks flying everywhere. Looking forward to the next book in this wonderful series. I received a fre ...more
Christy Wilson
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 in the Chaos series was just as good as book 1. The story of Tanya and Skully will literally have you smiling and crying in the same moment. The realness to the characters, and to the motorcycle clubs, is what makes this author a good storyteller. Everything is realistic and you are completely drawn into their world, feeling everything they feel. They hate hard and they love hard, and you won't want their story to end.
Kim Richards
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it.

I really enjoyed this book. I was pulled into the story from the beginning and stayed there until I had read the last word. All the while watching the story unfold in my head.
There are twists, turns and surprises throughout the book, making the book all the more enjoyable.
I recommend this book, but if you haven't read the first one you should, it will help understand the people and MC in this story better.
I am really looking forward to reading books 3 and 4.
Gladys
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Strong emotions pack a powerful punch in this MC romance. Skully and Tanya have great chemistry and I loved the emotional connection between them. I also really like a story where the love causes the characters to change and evolve and this book had that in spades. Add in drama, danger, angst, emotional turmoil and heartbreak and you have an excellent read. I am voluntarily posting an honest review.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent MC romance. Tanya has a lot of baggage but so does Skully. When she tries to push him away, Skully pushes back refusing to let her use the past as a way to come between them. This story is intense and you will be glued to the pages until the very last one. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Tanya
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He left the club because of her, she was forbidden fruit. He had to taste her. She knew she should have nothing to do with him but her body was overruling her brain. How will it all go? Will they ever be together? Will the biker group.have something to do with it? See where it will end

Donna
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is book two in the Chaos Kings MC series, a well written book with betrayal, well developed characters with all their baggage, humor, love and hates, the biker world with its sometimes brutality and brotherhood and of course the love story and healing. Enjoy, I did!

Judy Phillips
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
MC books are one of my favorite kind to read and especially if there are real emotions involved. This was a beautifully written read with stand out characters and it was such an enjoyable book that I gave it five stars. I volunteered to read an advance copy of this book.
Bea Brugge
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chaos and More Chaos

This book earned another 5 stars. I love the characters and can't wait to hear whose story is next. I'm so happy that Skully and Tanya ended up together. So much heartache to finally find happiness.
Zillah Raven
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful read

This is a really great story. I enjoyed reading about Skully and Tanya. Their journey is a long one. Very happy with the out come. The writing and flow of this book is done well. I do recommend this book.
Kasie Kidd
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It’s been a LONG time since I’ve finish a book start to finish in one day!!! Skully had my attention in first book so when this came out I knew I’d love it! Linny didn’t disappoint! Can’t wait for rest of the books. Love how they’re all stand-alones but can still be read together.
Deb
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A set of great characters carry this book. The book was well written with a very emotional storyline. Each of the characters are flawed and bring their own demons into their relationship. Great book.
Hanna
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
The author takes us in to the world of a bada$$ motorcycle club where the male bikers call the shots, rule the day and make the women adore them for it.

Christi Adkins
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Deep in Chaos was another rousing installment of this epic MC. I loved this read just as much as the first one. You will love this dirty talking, sexy biker. Go one click now.

Karen
Jul 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is an MC romance story, it is entertaining. The characters are intriguing, engaging and well developed. I liked reading this book.
Katrina Haynes
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoy this book.. It was hot and sexy along with heart pounding.. I love Skully from the little I read from book 1 but reading this book made me fall in love with him even more.
Cynthia Carpenter
Skully and Tanya will make you melt

Skully and Tanya will take you on an emotional read with a few twist and turns and some heated and steamy times. Can't wait to read the next one
The
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sucker for HEA

Linny Lawless writes a sweet story about hard relationships and overcoming obstacles with a randy bunch of bikers They are always as good one sitting read
« previous 1 3 4 next »