Start by marking “Accidental Tryst (Charleston #1)” as Want to Read:
Accidental Tryst (Charleston #1)

Accidental Tryst

(Charleston #1)

Two strangers accidentally switch cell phones in a busy airport in this edgier You've Got Mail, sexy romance for the smart-phone era ...

Emmy
What a disaster! I only just made my flight to New York to help my uncle, and the phone I’m holding is not mine! It seems to belong to some commitment-phobic serial dater who’s never made it past four dates (according to the constant
Published March 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Accidental Tryst, please sign up.
Natasha Hi Hermione ~ I've never read that book. I just went and read the description, and it sounds like someone deliberately takes and uses someone else's…moreHi Hermione ~ I've never read that book. I just went and read the description, and it sounds like someone deliberately takes and uses someone else's phone. In Accidental Tryst, two people are stuck in different cities with each other's phones. I guess since there's a phone involved it's vaguely similar? Having not read it, I have no idea. Good luck. (less)

Jennifer Kyle
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Five stars for this romantic comedy!

I adored how Trystan and Emmy get to know one another and how they fall into one another’s lives.

"But…oh shit. This was not my phone.”

description

The banter and chemistry is fantastic the author exceeded my expectations with this couple!

"Can we be scared together?"

Bibi
Apr 26, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Huh? 🤔🤔 Perhaps, I’ll laugh later, but presently I’d rather not read about a douchbag H and an immature h. DNF @ 10%
Hanne
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's the same review as the one I posted last night. I just accidentally removed it today..

I really enjoyed and loved Accidental Tryst. This novel was funny, hot, sweet and a little emotional. I had to laugh many times and I had a big smile on my face at the end. I loved the texts, the phone calls and the mails. I was hooked from the start and I didn’t want to stop reading. I just wished that there was an epilogue. It was over too soon.

Accidental Tryst starts at an airport. Trystan and Emmy see
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

A busy New York suit on his way to Charleston to the funeral of an estranged family member in the middle of a huge business deal.

description

A slightly klutzy and scatter-brained hippie-chick on her way from Charleston to New York to take care of some family matters of her own.

description

Both can't live without their phones. But they kinda accidentally pick up the other's phone from the airport docking station in Charleston.

LET THE FUN TIMES BEGIN!!!!☺☺☺

═══════════════════════

description

LOL!!! That was adorably hilarious!!!

I ju
Kindling Micky

ACCIDENTAL TRYST is the kind of book you just ‘live in’, in the moment and I did it often with a smile on my face. I was amused, I laughed, I felt the steam rising and I pretty much loved the characters. Emmy and Trystan are memorable for their hate, their banter and their chemistry.

This book has the characters geographically apart for quite a section of the book, as they’ve accidentally picked up one another’s phones. Considering this, these two had the kind of chemistry that illumina
Dilek VT
This is a sweet book which is also a quick read. It is fun and an enjoyable pastime.

Trystan & Emmy accidentally switch phones at the airport and for a few days, they hold on to each other's phone while they are in different cities.

They start to message & e-mail to each other to forward their important messages at the beginning but later they discover that they like chatting on the phone.

It is sometimes by messages or e-mails and sometimes by actual phone conversations or video chats.

Irene Sim
"Her words make me feel like a king. And she is my kingdom, my queen, my advisor, my beggar and every loyal and willing subject. I'll worship at her altar."

I loved it. It's no secret that Natasha Boyd is one of my favorite authors. Her books are an auto-buy for me. This time she surprised me with this sexy and funny contemporary romance that reminded me so much of Vi Keeland's stories.

Trystan and Emmy are strangers and two very different people in almost everything. They do share one thing in
Stacey is Sassy
Proving the sceptics wrong…

Accidental Tryst caught my eye with its bright and original cover. These days, I have less and less time to cave in to cover love and pick a book based solely on its cover. Gone are the days where abs and pecs catch my eye. Now, my eyes are looking for something different. It doesn’t have to be a work of art but it does have to have a little pizazz. So, it wasn’t the author, because I haven’t read her stories previously. I hadn’t “heard” about this story either. It was
Nicola
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Natasha Boyd offers a fresh take on a long distance romance in Accidental Tryst when an inadvertent phone-pas in an airport leads to commitment-phobes, Emme and Trystan becoming well-acquainted via one of the 21st century’s favourite mediums.

description Texting is what we do best"

When the couple in question spend large parts of a story apart, there has to be something special to bring the spark and chemistry that being together in person brings. And Natasha Boyd does creates that as Trystan and
Alex ♈
DNF @ 38%

Highly unlikable male protagonist <- it's me being polite!

Not my kind of a humor...

Celestine
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
First impressions and second chances
I went into this book expecting a laugh a minute. Did I snort uproariously? Nope. However, I did smile a lot at the beginning with the texting banter. First impressions - geesh. Too funny. And so wrong. Kind of.

What this book did was surprise me. It surprised me with the depth of character for the leads. It surprised me with secondary characters that don't fit the sidekick mold. Of note on the secondaries is an elderly stockbroker with dementia and a 20-somet
Alan
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Accidental Tryst" is the first book in a new romantic comedy series by Natasha Boyd.

In "Accidental Tryst", Boyd gives us the story of two strangers who accidentally switch phones in the Charleston airport. The switch becomes complicated when one of them leaves on a flight without knowing she has the other person's phone.

Emmy ends up in New York City with Trystan's phone, while Trystan is stuck in Charleston with Emmy's phone. The two text trying to figure out how to swap the misplaced phones an
Na
It's been a while since I read one of Natasha's books so I was super excited when this beauty showed up as an ARC on my kindle. And as like all books I've read from Natasha, I devoured Accidental Tryst.

Accidental Tryst is Romcom at its very best! This book is pure perfection!

"He was a kind beautiful man, with the tendency toward periodic assholery."

Everyone reading this book is a lucky human as you all get to meet your new bookboyfriend Trystan. Trystan is spectacular. He's the perfect mix of a
~Kristin~
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Oh how I love a book chocked full of witty banter.
This was just so much fun. I pretty much devoured this, thank goodness for long rainy weekends that allow you to escape into some really great books!
Mysza
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-read

Great banter, great chemistry. Hero - swoony, heroine - kickass. Loved the humour. I missed epi though so I hope we're gonna have some more Emmy and Trystan in Beau's book, which will be next in series.

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
description

“Can we be scared together?”

Oh gosh, we LOVED this book! Everything about it left with a warm and giddy feeling of happiness. The feverish chemistry, by text and in person, the witty, flirty, fun and sexy banter, the emotional pull of two people afraid to let their hearts fly, and especially the beautifully sweet, sincere and wonderful way in which Natasha Boyd delivered Trystan and Emmy’s story. It was perfection, and we soon found ourselves texting our own love for Accidental Tryst whilst re
Bindi Boo

Cute read. LOVED the plot of accidental phone swaps. I could really feel the attraction between the main characters.. however, i HATED the 80% onward bit when Emmy kept being in denial and kept pushing the hero away. SUCH A DRAG.. I would have loved a chapter of them actually living and being together, perhaps even a glimpse into the future. What an abrupt ending! Gah!!
Crazychriss889
;-)

Liked this one.
Thought it was a fun read.

Both the Hero and the heroine had a rather difficult childhood to put it mildly. No abuse but neglect and them being tossed out and rejected by others. This has influenced them, of course.
Now my problem was that some difficulties weren't dealt with properly. And there was a definite hint that the Hero would forgive his grandmother. DON'T LIKE THAT!!

Anyways, liked the couple, their exchange via email and text. Loved their banter.
Thought the heroine was
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018

description

“Can we be scared together?”

Brenna Aubrey
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I *loved* this book. Such a unique story. Sparkling chemistry and so incredibly witty! I had a smile on my face the entire time !!

Two strangers cross paths at an airport charging station and accidentally exchange phones. Antics ensue and...while they might appear to be polar opposites, they soon discover that they connect on a much deeper level and end up confiding in each other over an eventful week in each others' lives.

Fantastic read! It's on pre-order and releases March 6th.
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

Lately I found that I really enjoy those “switch-my-phone-with-a-stranger” romances a lot – so it was a “No-Brainer” that when one of my GO-TO Authors releases a book in that area I had to read it. And what else can I say except that I loved it ….

Natasha Boyd takes a theme that has been used in other romances but as she did in Eversea she approaches it different than other authors making it feel fresh. After reading the first few pages I could even picture a cast for the movie … because somehow
Riz
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was good! ❤
If you are in the mood to read a fun and light read aka romantic comedy, you can pick up this one! 😉 Reaaallyy enjoyable!
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

It has been a while since I have read a Natasha Boyd book, and Accidental Tryst was a wonderful way to dive back into her world

Trystan and Emmy's relationship is like an eHarmony ad, without logging into eHarmony.

I love their long distance banter, I love their snark, and at times they may have made my eyes get shiny (well, if anyone asks, I got dust in my eyes, I swear!)

Accidental Tryst was sweet and tender, full of heartbreak and hope and laughter, and I couldn'
Gökçe
Where the hell is my review?!

I did write a review but there is none. Bummer!
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
What can I say? I was delightfully surprised by this story. I loved the emails, texts and the phone fuck ups that started it all. It had me seriously cracking up!!!

After mistakenly switching phones, our two main characters are forced to live through each other's unit and communicate with each other. Each of them having made their first impression of the other based on the 15 seconds they were in each others company. From there we have some pretty funny bantering and OMG moments right from the ge
Bex | TotallyBex.com
★★ 4.5 stars! ★★

Who knew that you could build an entire relationship via texting and conversations on the phone in a matter of days? I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't read Accidental Tryst!

I loved the characters, their banter, their quirks and insecurities, the way that they were opposites who were perfectly suited for each other—pretty much everything in the book worked for me. This is a slow-building, texting-done-right romance and I loved how fun and unique it was!

[full review to come!]
TSN
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
4+ stars

I Have to admit that the plot felt like I had already read it somewhere else.

But... I enjoyed the heck out of it.
It's cute, funny and filled with fun and amusing banter.
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
Sexy, intelligent and so witty!! Even the title is clever. This is romance with a heart! Loved Trystan and Emmy.

I always know that Natasha Boyd is going to write something with nuanced characters, complex relationships that feel very real, funny dialogue and lots of sexy times. That is why 'Eversea' is one of my favorite series EVER and why I loved 'Accidental Tryst.' Emmy and Trystan accidentally switch phones at an airport just as she is headed out for New York. Trystan is visiting Charleston
maggieandteddy
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.
Here's my review. I delayed posting due to laptop & kindle issues. :(
I really enjoyed this relationship from a distance trope. I know that some don't like the separation between the H & h. I thought that they really got to the heart of their hearts. I don't know how else to express it. The anticipation of them meeting again. I just loved the suspense and the sensual tease.
Emmy seemed a little hapless. She just couldn't catch a break. She has such a good heart. She has more to
Clau
At first, it sounded promising. The story was fun, as well as the characters. But then, things started to feel forced, predictable and yet somehow forced. The characters, specially Emmy, became annoying. And the end... well, it felt a bit rushed.
USA Today Bestseller, Winter Rose FINALIST 2013 (Eversea), Digital Book Award Winner 2014 (Eversea) and Chatelaine Awards for Romantic Fiction FINALIST 2015 (Deep Blue Eternity).

Charleston (2 books)
  • Inconvenient Wife (Charleston #2)