Start by marking “Sirius: Hidden Truth” as Want to Read:
Sirius: Hidden Truth

Sirius: Hidden Truth

“Amazing Romance of Love and Deceit.”

April Barnes was a simple girl with a simple life. All she wanted was to graduate and help the world. Everything changes when her only friend Vanessa Lewis talks her into covering for her at a catering job. The minute April walked in the door, her curiosity gets the best of her and that curiosity introduced her to a world that would soo
Published February 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Sirius, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sirius

Bibliophile Angel
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sirius: Hidden Truth—a standalone novel by A.L. Long—was an enthralling novel that will surely leave you breathless!

Sirius—Hidden Truth starts just like any typical novel where a smart, college girl named April needs scholarship—yes, it may start as a cliché but believe me, there’s more to it. So, as the story flows, a complication will arise, her rudely teacher will be replaced by a superb hot teacher named Mr. Prescott. Mr. Prescott is smart, sexy—he is exactly the man of every girl’s dream—or
Elaine Wilson
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. It was fast paced, no dull boring bits in the middle that you were itching to skim over, but afraid to in case you missed a good bit.
The characters were solid. The angst of April trying to finish her degree were real, again, without being dull.
And Dominic....? *Fans my face* Let's just say, we all wished our lecturers were as hot as him.
But it wasn't just another girl meets man, man turns out to be hot Dom, rampant sex ensues and they live happily ever after.

It had a quirk
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Sirius by A.L. Long this is the story of April Barnes and Dominic Prescott. April was just helping out her friend Vanessa when she walked into a totally different environment then what she is used too. Dominic wants April from the start and moves to complete the goal of getting her.
This was a quick hot read that you can't put down. I hope to read more books by this author!
Lisa B. Lovely
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this book. The characters were interesting. Sirius and April have a unique relationship in the beginning that expands over time. There are a lot of secrets that are slowly revealed that kept me turning the pages quickly. Good job A.L. Long.
Pat
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was glued to my kindle from page one with the great plot and fantastic characters! I read this book in one sitting because it was that good!
Chrissi
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this book, but also felt there were so many missed opportunities that could have been expanded on. I was left with a few questions and I am hoping that there could be another book with the answers I want.
Ashley Marie
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
This was my first erotic novel and it was lackluster it felt so rushed and I felt like I was reading one book at the beginning and a whole different book at the end. I would of loved more detail and a slow build up during the scenes it was just wham bam done. I would of like to know more about the characters because they were quite enjoyable. It was a decent read but I think this will be the last book I read in the genre.

Disclaimer - I received the book to review by the publishers.
Lana
Mar 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: netgalley
I received a digital copy of this book via netgalley for the purposes of providing an unbiased review.

This was billed as erotic bdsm suspense. I don't remember any suspense in what I read. The subtitle is Hidden Truth, and I'm not sure what was hidden, either. The story was too short for there to be anything which remained a surprise for long.

This is one of those college girl falls for her dom professor, with every single cliche in the genre. On top of that, it was poorly written, with egregious
DG
Mar 12, 2018 rated it did not like it
I really despise leaving bad reviews. But this is unavoidable in this case. This was the first book I read by this author, and from the first moment, it reminded me of another book. nAnd ok, that can happen...but it was just so predictable from the first chapters. Very awkward writing overall, and almost unrealistic. Expressions and responses that in the specific circumstances you just don't say. I couldn't even finish it I am sorry to say. I cannot believe this because it has only happened few ...more
Taylor Smith
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
While I enjoy a good erotic romance as much as the next person, this novel fell short for me in a lot of places. From the beginning, I couldn't tell what genre of novel I was reading. After I was finally able to catch on to the type of novel, there seemed to be a lot of inconsistency in the writing. From one chapter to the next, it felt as if there were missing scenes that would have really helped to explain the story better. While the basic plot of the story was good and well thought out, the e ...more
Joanna Reeves
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it
I did enjoy this book but had trouble getting in to it at first. I found it different from other books by this author and not really my preferred genre but enjoyable none the less. I do like the descriptive style of A.L’s writing, she gets the bang on its enough to give you a clear picture in your head of what happening, the scene and location etc but not so much that you loose focus. Sirius is a mysterious character and I don’t think we really got to the heart of the man and his back story. The ...more
Tanya
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
she lived a simple life and enjoy the simple things until her eyes were open when she helped a friend. as soon as he sees her he wants her but he lives in a hidden world and he wants her to join him. he will open her eyes to all sorts of different things. will they love each other? what will happen if things come out into the open? what a rush

Hanna
Feb 28, 2018 rated it liked it
This story is well written and easy to follow, the characters are compelling and the plot line thickens in the middle appropriately. I thought this story was a little cookie cutter but it was worth a read. I wish she had been a bit stronger, something about it just left me kind of underwhelmed. But I did think that the writing was well done/

Nora Flood-Houston
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a fantastic book and a first with this author for me. The writing flows so erotically and keeps you in suspense of what Dominic is hiding from April. A little on the tame side of BDSM but very refreshing. There’s is the taboo aspect of her being a student and him a teacher. This is a good romantic book and I’m looking forward to reading more from this writer in the future.

Tammy
Mar 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
April agrees to help out her friend covering her catering job when a whole new world is introduced to her. Dominic sees April and wants her, he volunteers to teach an economics class that April happens to be in will he get is wish to have April? Fast-paced read with plenty of drama, the characters have amazing chemistry and the story held my interest throughout. A good read.
Alina
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
A truly sensual read. Entertaining. Enthralling and seductive.
Solid story telling that is meant to mesmerize the reader and capture them into the story's world.
Decent and complex characters and character dynamics.
Dark and macabre.

Elvira
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by this author and am glad I took the time to read it. It grabbed my attention quick has Dominic wanting April as soon as he sees her. If you want something quick and hot to read this book is a light read into the BDSM world.

Emma
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. This book confused me in the beginning but then as I continued to read it made more sense. I would have liked to see the connection between Dominic Prescott/Sirius and April explained more clearly in the beginning. Over all it was a decent story of a unique romance.
Kim
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Strong characters and a great story line. You will love reading April and Dominic's story. April is covering for her friend at a catering job. She's all he wants once he lays eyes on her. He has to keep his life secret from her but once it is in the open will she walk away.
Ange Nut
Mar 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
I personally found Sirius Hidden Truth difficult to follow. I kept having to restart the book because I could not remember what was going and that was the first chapter.

Yuliya
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good book.
This is interesting Erotic BDSM Suspense. Liked this entertaining story. Recommend this book you might like it.
Princess Jasmine
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sirius: Hidden Truith

Loved the story great plot development and character development. Over all I find this story a good 5 stars well worth reading
Linda
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thank You A.L Long Sirius HIdden Truth Was A Good Read April and Sirius left me wanting more. I Loved it And Would Recommend this book....
Barb VanderWel
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this & I can't wait for more.
I will be also leaving a review on Goodreads @ Amazon.
And letting everyone know about it.
So i gave it a 5 Stars.
Kate
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
A.L.Long's brilliant writing gives us Sirius!
A fast paced, scorching hot, quick read that's filled with everything we've come to expect and love! This one is a bit different and seems to leave us drooling for more. I for one can't wait for more!
Destiny Brown
Feb 22, 2018
Jacki Turpin
Mar 30, 2018
Tammy Wolff-Bell
Mar 03, 2018
A.L. Long
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Crystal
Mar 12, 2018
RABT Book Tours: Sirius Hidden Truth 1 3 Mar 12, 2018 09:26PM
Award winning author of the Independent Press Award for Distinguishing Favorite. Recipient of the National Indie Excellence award for Erotica Romance.

My love for writing began several years ago after an early retirement from a demanding job that I loved, but also hated because it consumed so much of my time. Now, I am able to focus my time on what I love. Writing romance has been a life long drea