Start by marking “Off-Screen” as Want to Read:

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  26 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews

Preorder here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CJ6DV32

On screen, they are lovers, off-screen, they aren't even friends.

Riley
I’m the reason Restless Times is the number-one rating show. This role should have been my dreams coming true, instead, my co-star Harrison Harvey has made it a living nightmare. His thirst for notoriety ends up putting both our jobs on the l
ebook, 1, 294 pages
Published July 2018 by Josephine Traynor

To ask other readers questions about Off-Screen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Off-Screen

✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC Received for an honest review

Yes! It feels like forever since I have read a Josephine Traynor story, and I couldn't wait to dive into Off-Screen.

There is a fine line between love and hate, and our lovelies Harrison and Riley are toe to toe on that line, hurling verbal grenades at each other.

I was utterly addicted to their story from the second I opened my kindle to the very last word. I laughed, I cried, I yelled at my kindle, I threw my kindle aside as I threw a hissy fit at the way Harris
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

Riley and Harrison play lovers on screen for a top rated show. Off screen they can’t stand one another. Can they figure out if they love to hate one another or if they hate to love one another?

This book was amazing. The chemistry between Riley and Harrison almost melted my iPad. There were moments when I wanted to punch Harrison in his smug lil face because of the way he tormented her at first. However, he turns it around and gains my sympathy and slight adoration later on.

The aut
Freya**Secret sin** Romance
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very British kind of writing..
Scarlett Ian
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Riley and Harrison are really good at acting like they don’t hate each other. Playing on-screen lovers with your worst nightmare is an impressive feat; until you find out the pranks and bickering might cost their careers. Forced to stay together in a small cabin while filming brings out so many secrets and feelings – but will they still be strong when the worst comes out?

I had not previously read anything by Josephine Traynor so I was going in eagerly with an open mind. The Hero and heroine of t
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Riley and Harrison have been working as costars on a top rated daytime TV show, and on screen they are in love, but Off-Screen they are bitter enemies. It's gotten so bad that the show is ready to write them out of the script if they don't call a cease fire. So they send them to a cabin with a counselor to see if they will ever get it together. Throughout this time, both admit that they have feelings for the other, but neither is ready to come clean with the other. And that's when the sexy journ ...more
Nickie Sale
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I found it easy to read and the story had a good flow. The two main characters, Harrison and Riley have known each other for a few years and are now the lead actors in a highly rated show in which they play lovers. Outwardly, they hate each other, secretly they love each other but neither will tell the other their true feelings. Instead Harrison does all he can to ruin Riley and her career, Riley strongly suspects that everything that's happening to her is down to ...more
Sunny Shelly Reads
3.5 Stars

I wanted to give this book 4 Stars, but Harrison’s behavior was just deplorable, and I couldn’t wrap my head around how callous he was at times.

Harrison and Riley at co-Stars on a popular soap opera, but once the cameras stop rolling, they can’t stand one another. Except that they are secretly in love with each other and have been for years.

I did like how they are forced to work through their issues by the television studio, and the real truths that they are forced to confess with one
Elizabeth Renaud
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my first read by Josephine Traynor, I enjoyed it very much. It was entertaining, and filled with mischievous behavior. That made me laugh out ,our many times. Harrison and Riley are very frustrating due to their secret love for eachother, that everyone can see except them. I look forward to reading more books from Josephine.
Jennifer Richey
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Harrison and Riley are costars but one thing Harrison has a secret and when their director suggests they take the weekend in the cabin because they fight to much and their jobs depend on it what will happen? Wow these two wow did they drive me crazy did they like each other boy they could act haha! Such a great book can’t wait for the next book!
Jamie
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in a day. Josephine Traynor, never ceases to amaze me with her words.

Riley and Harrison; who would have ever thought that the name Harrison was hot? Anyways, Riley and Harrison are hysterical, relatable, charming and down right witty.

This is a a classic, enemies to lovers novel. It had me laughing, frowning and kind of shaking my head at both characters and their shenanigans.
Lourdes
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
On screen, Riley and Harrison are the hot couple from a daily TV drama, but off screen they do everything they can to sabotage the other’s life.
They met at acting school years ago, but not so nice comment from one of them started their ongoing feud.
I liked the storyline and the book has some cute and fun moments, but in all honesty, I wasn’t impressed by the delivery and ended up being disappointed by it.

*Received an ARC for which I voluntarily provided an honest review *
Marianne Post
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
5 Stars for the dairy elevator scene otherwise it's 1 star.
Karen
Jul 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good
Sarah Pie
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was my first Josephine Traynor book and I very much enjoyed it. The secret love between them, the antics they played on each other, the squabbling between them - I enjoyed it all.
Aubrey Bondurant
Jun 30, 2018
Olga
Jul 18, 2018
Josephine
Jul 16, 2018 added it
Shelves: dnf
I disliked the hero and heroine in this one and the opening scene was a bit too predictable. This was a DNF for me.
Signe
Tracy
Leisa Cook
Jaime Reynolds
About the author

Josephine Traynor is lover of tea and has a thing for all things that smell like vanilla. She loves a good book that makes her laugh and has heaps of character growth. Her aim is to write books that inspire, cause sore stomach muscles and have memorable characters for all the right reasons.

Connect with me at: