Start by marking “Rebel Heart (Rush Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rebel Heart (Rush Duet, #2)

Rebel Heart

(Rush Duet #2)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  13,223 ratings  ·  1,226 reviews
From New York Times Bestselling authors Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland, comes the second book in a new, sexy duet. A full summer in a beach house became a lot more interesting when I met my new boss. More interesting…and complicated.
Published May 22nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Rebel Heart, please sign up.
Vi Keeland Yes. This is part two of Rush & Gia's story. They are two full length books that tell one continuing story. …moreYes. This is part two of Rush & Gia's story. They are two full length books that tell one continuing story. (less)

·  13,223 ratings  ·  1,226 reviews

Start your review of Rebel Heart (Rush Duet, #2)
Dana Ilie
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland just rocked my world, and my heart! If you haven’t read Rebel Heir – you must read that first, plus it’s fantastic because Rebel Heart picks up right where that book ended. Right into the action and drama and ANGST! I’m trying to do this spoiler free but man this one got to me! I felt like I spent half this book holding my breath, just waiting to see what was going to happen.

The perfect amount of laughs, tears and angst! Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward have written some
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I LOVED it sooo much and I read this book in one sitting... I literally could't stop myself! 😁

Ps. Vi & Penelope are one of my favorite authors and I highly recommend their books to you. ❤
Sophia Triad
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome ending!
I devoured it in one sitting!

So where were we?
Rebel Heir finished with
-Gia being definitely pregnant and
-Gia discovering that her one night stand was most probably Rush's disgusting brother, Eliot (“Gia—you came back for seconds?” Yuck!!!)

On the other hand Rush is the perfect gentleman. He looks after Gia, he plans their common future, he books professional photographs for her and the baby as a surprise.....

“Your girlfriend is a lucky girl.”
“Trust me. I’m the lucky one.”

...until
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

Get ready for a ton of angst and pulse-quickening steam in this conclusion to the ”Rush Series Duet”. Keeland and Ward have yet again managed to write another fabulous story that is sure to keep their readers engrossed until the very end! I’ve loved so many of their charismatic Heroes and Rush is definitely being added to the list!

Just when Rush and Gia have fallen head over heels in love they are thrown an unexpected curveball that complica
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

Book 2 in duet.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

Books in The Rush series should be read in order:
Book 1: Rebel Heir
Book 2: Rebel Heart
Penelope Ward
May 22, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
REBEL HEART (Rush Series, Book 2) is LIVE! The duet is now complete!
THE PRICE WILL BE GOING UP FOR BOTH BOOKS AFTER RELEASE!
Amazon ➜ Rebel Heart http://smarturl.it/v52c2a
iBooks ➜ Rebel Heart (Book Two) http://smarturl.it/mfsebq
B&N ➜ Rebel Heart (Book Two) http://smarturl.it/ew2ggj
Kobo ➜ Rebel Heart (Book Two) http://smarturl.it/l2li2q
Google Play ➜ Rebel Heart (Book Two) http://smarturl.it/ko7i8e
Beatrice Masaluñga
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AAAHHH! I've been waiting weeks for Rebel Heart because the last book ended with a cliffhanger and I badly want to know what happens next. This is my most anticipated book for the month and it's the conclusion to the Rush Duet.

The book starts from the Rebel Heir's ending as Rush and Gia's relationship turned upside down after unexpected circumstances. Facing the truth was the toughest situation for both protagonists which made their relationship complicated. It wasn't anyone's fault and on the
Aqsa
Feb 21, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: na

REVIEW:

i've tried coming back to this, but in all honestly, it was so bad that i dont even remember what happened lmao, and the stuff i do, i keep getting angry and seeing red when i recall it. and i cant bring myself to be organized with my thoughts so this is just going to be a jumble of ranting and yelling.

so, what i do remember of this bullshit was that it was a waste of writing:

1) rush leaving gia in a precarious situation after finding out the big secret, which was something that she obvi
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
After things were left off in Rebel Heir I knew I was in for an angst fest when I began reading this book. In fact, I was so worried about this I decided to not read this before I went to bed because I knew it would fuck with my head when I should be sleeping and I would end up reading all night.

So yes, I can confirm there was a lot of angst in this but I also loved how much honesty there was too. In fact, it was really refreshing to not have the main characters making assumptions and miscommuni
Paige
5 “Fortunately” Stars

So. Much. Angst. But also unbelievably sweet, emotional and heartrending. I anxiously awaited this release and it gave me everything I’d hoped for.

I voluntarily read an ARC of this book. A is for Alpha B is for Books.
Sarah/DragonflyReads
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: for-review
 photo 6CF34F0A-612F-4623-B552-4815BBF2260F.jpg

Where do I even begin? Rebel Heart is everything I wanted and needed in the conclusion to a duet. It starts off immediately where Rebel Heir ends and takes off running.

"Life shouldn't be about constantly trying to prove that we're safe from getting hurt. Life should be about living with uncertainty while we watch beautiful sunsets with the people we love.

I wasn't sure what to expect in this one. How are they going to play out this storyline? Will Rush stay with Gia? Will Gia flee? Whatever h
The Book Bee
May 24, 2018 rated it liked it
REVIEW: 3 STARS
"Life should be about living with uncertainty while we watch beautiful sunsets with the people we love."

I don't know why I am so disappointed. Ok, that's a lie - I know exactly why. It took me a bit to sit down and write this review, and it's with a heavy heart that I say that in comparison to the first book, this one was just not right. It was a dud for me. I was so freaking upset by the time this book was over, I was legit sad. My mood shifted. And for everyone that wants to
Dali
Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward deliver an angsty, heartbreaking, sexy and swoony conclusion to their Rush duet that left a big smile on my face.

Rebel Heart picks up right where Rebel Heir left off when Gia realizes who her baby’s biological father is. She’s mortified and heartbroken because she needs to tell Rush, but in doing so it will most likely destroy everything she was building with him. Things look even worse when Rush finds out through a third party, but the facts remain the same and Rush
Sentranced Jem
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
What an end to an amazing duet!
I have loved every moment of it...
From the cover of the book to the last lines of the acknowledgement..I enjoyed this duet through thick and thin.
It really shouldn't have been a surprise since it was written by two amazing authors..❤️
Rush is still sexy as hell.
Gia and Rush's relationship is filled with angst, swoon worthy chemistry and I am going to miss the hell out of them
The Rush Duet has been an absolute joy for this romance reader!
Dee Montoya
4.5 Rebel Stars*****

OMG!!! Be still my heart...

Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland are going to be responsible for some really STRONG heart palpitations, my poor ticker can hardly take it. Rush and Gia were such an amazing couple; never predictable and their chemistry, was super hot, off the charts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rush being a Rebel through and through, had a hard time accepting the situation surrounding Gia. On one side he could hardly keep away from her, but on the other, thinking about the cards they’ve been
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

“Be uncertain. Live anyway.”

A Brief Re-Cap:

Rush and Gia meet at his restaurant/bar and start up a relationship. "Something" comes up and puts the brakes on said relationship. Rush is finally able to move past things but then Gia is confronted head-on with the cause of the "something".

End Re-Cap.

This book picks right up where the first one left off in all its splendid angsty glory. My heart really went out to Gia and all she was feeling. I just can't imagine.

Now, she just has to t
Clau
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
So... I gave in. I read this, even when I didn't like Rebel Heir.
Again, too much drama. I must admit I skipped some pages, when Rush and Gia were feeling sorry for themselves (that's quite a lot, by the way).
Gia and Rush break up, because Rush can't face the fact that his brother is the father of Gia's baby (that is not a spoiler if you read Rebel Heir). On the other hand, Gia is desperate to get back together, so that her baby has a father (and because she loves Rush, blah blah blah). Then, a l
Anahita
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
In this book, we had an emotional rollercoaster ride between Rush and Gia. They had so many obstacles in their way Rush and his fears, Gia struggling with her situation and the way that had to figure out how to be together and how to let love win.
I give this one 4 stars because the pull and push in it get me a little boring but overall I can say I enjoyed it and it was an entertaining series to read.
Melanie (mells_view)
Pretty good ending, but I feel like this could have been one book. There was some filler that just didn’t need to be there to make this story good and complete. While I enjoyed that the authors didn’t make things simple, at some points it just felt draggy. I like how it ended and the story as a whole, but this book itself gets a 3.

I’d give the duet a 4 together though!
Elle's Book Blog
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Release Date: May 22, 2018
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Actual Rating: 4 stars

Pure angst and heart pounding moments are what all readers should expect when they dive into Rebel Heart. Readers beware, you are going to want to jump into this story and slap the heck out of Rush.. So many times. You are going to want to cry along with Gia as she overcomes burdens in her life. And, you are going to want to hug them both when they finally figure out what they want in need. This duet as a whole, is
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
description
You guys are going to hear me talking about the Rush Series for a long time. Did you ever have Duet Anxiety (DA)? I think it’s a thing, lol. Is it when you're reading the second book in a two-book series and stress out that the conclusion is going to live up to the excitement of the first book? You loved book one and hope and prayed that your two favorite authors could create the same magic for the second time. Seriously, why did I stress? Maybe because it was their first duet? I’m shaking my he
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Emotional conclusion…

After the cliffhanger of Rebel Heir, I fell into this story as quick as I could. Rebel and Gia’s relationship was full of heat and emotion and so much uncertainty, the pins and needles were out in full force! How do you move past something that is almost unpassable? Fate, chance, unwitting choices, blame it on what you will but this conflicted pair did not have an easy path. Easy, huh!
What an understatement. The phrase ‘they could have it all’ keeps running through my mind
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Fortunately' Stars!

I was absolutely hooked to this love story! I adored this duet: the main characters were amazing, the dvelopment of their relationship was unexpected but oh-so-good, their chemistry was explosive and I am so glad they finally got their happy ending. They surely deserve it after all those obstacles in their paths. As always, I love everything this duo of authors write and the Rush Duet was no exception!
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
Rebel Heart by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
NARRATION: Dual Narration
BOOK DETAILS: Book 2 of 2
AUDIO AVAILABLE? Yes

THE STORY:
Picking right up where Rebel Heir left us, Gia is in a panic at facing the fact Rush’s brother Elliot is Harlan, the father of her baby.

When Rush discovers this news he is broken, afraid and conflicted in whether his love for Gia outweighs his hate for Elliot.

Can he accept Elliot’s baby as his own and make a life with the woman he loves?
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I don’t know that I have read any pair of authors whose writing style is so seamless and flawless. When these two authors get together, their creations are nothing short of magic.

Picking up right where Rebel Heir ended, I was heartbroken at the revelation of the father of Gia’s baby and anxious to see the toll this would take on Gia and Rush as individuals, and on their relationship as a whole.

What I loved so much about this story was the honesty in portraying these characters. Not only the int
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shelly, missy
If you've read Rebel Heir (and if you've picked this book up, you should have because this is not a standalone), you've been hanging out with me on that cliff Ms. Ward and Ms. Keeland left us on, and probably waiting with bated breath to see what happens next. Allow me to tell you what happens next:

- Emotional rollercoaster ride
- All the feels
- Sheer perfection in the ending

As is usually the case in books by these authors, things didn't pan out exactly the way I thought they would. I started out
Maria...
Feb 23, 2018 marked it as to-read
These two books hopefully will rock my world....

description

Rebel Heart???? Sign me up please!!!

Pick a Book
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
3,7 stars

I enjoyed it.
The Girl Murdered by Her TBR
5-fortunately, unfortunately stars!!!

Fortunately, I found, devoured and adored this book.
Unfortunately, it came to an end.
Anne's Corner Book Blog (AC)
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mouth-watering, perfect ending to Rush series by an amazing dynamic duo Vi & Penelope ...

4.5 Stars!!!

JUST AMAZING!!! What a perfect ending to this duet. I love Gia and Rush story. Rebel Heir ended with a huge jaw dropping cliffhanger I was dying for book 2. Gia found out she is pregnant but she has no way of contacting the baby daddy. At the end of book 1, Gia finally came face to face with said daddy, and it’s not exactly good news for neither Gia and her budding love affair with Rush. I like

• The Naked Truth
  • Hate Notes
  • Beautiful Mistake
  • All Grown Up
  • Bossman
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Sex, Not Love
  • The Rivals
  • Made for You (Cole, #2)
  • Belong to You (Cole, #1)
  • The Baller
  • Egomaniac
  • Dear Ava
Penelope Ward is a New York Times, USA Today and #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling author.

She grew up in Boston with five older brothers and spent most of her twenties as a television news anchor before switching to a more family-friendly career.

Penelope lives for reading books in the new adult genre, coffee and hanging out with her friends and family on weekends.

She is the proud mother of a beau

Rush Duet (2 books)
  • Rebel Heir (Rush Duet, #1)