Start by marking “Rebel Heart (Rush Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rebel Heart (Rush Duet, #2)

Rebel Heart (Rush Duet #2)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  6,100 Ratings  ·  711 Reviews
From New York Times Bestselling authors Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland, comes the second book in a new, sexy duet. A full summer in a beach house became a lot more interesting when I met my new boss. More interesting…and complicated.
Published May 22nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Rebel Heart, please sign up.
Vi Keeland Yes. This is part two of Rush & Gia's story. They are two full length books that tell one continuing story.

Dana Ilie
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland just rocked my world, and my heart! If you haven’t read Rebel Heir – you must read that first, plus it’s fantastic because Rebel Heart picks up right where that book ended. Right into the action and drama and ANGST! I’m trying to do this spoiler free but man this one got to me! I felt like I spent half this book holding my breath, just waiting to see what was going to happen.

The perfect amount of laughs, tears and angst! Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward have written some
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I LOVED it sooo much and I read this book in one sitting... I literally could't stop myself! 😁

Ps. Vi & Penelope are one of my favorite authors and I highly recommend their books to you. ❤
Sophia Triad
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome ending!
I devoured it in one sitting!

So where were we?
Rebel Heir finished with
-Gia being definitely pregnant and
-Gia discovering that her one night stand was most probably Rush's disgusting brother, Eliot (“Gia—you came back for seconds?” Yuck!!!)

On the other hand Rush is the perfect gentleman. He looks after Gia, he plans their common future, he books professional photographs for her and the baby as a surprise.....

“Your girlfriend is a lucky girl.”
“Trust me. I’m the lucky one.”

...until
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

Get ready for a ton of angst and pulse-quickening steam in this conclusion to the ”Rush Series Duet”. Keeland and Ward have yet again managed to write another fabulous story that is sure to keep their readers engrossed until the very end! I’ve loved so many of their charismatic Heroes and Rush is definitely being added to the list!

Just when Rush and Gia have fallen head over heels in love they are thrown an unexpected curveball that complica
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

’REBEL HEART:’ is the second book in Vi Keeland’s and Penelope Wards ‘Rush Series Duet’ it picks up right where ‘Rebel Heir’ left off.

This is only going to be a short review only because which ever way I go I'd be divulging spoilers, so this is a pretty hard review to write up, you must read ‘Rebel Heir’ first before jumping onto this, with how things left off in the previous book this was one that I wanted to get my g
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

Book 2 in duet.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

Books in The Rush series should be read in order:
Book 1: Rebel Heir
Book 2: Rebel Heart
Vi Keeland
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
REBEL HEART is live all over!
Amazon ➜ https://amzn.to/2qCPr9B
iBooks ➜ https://apple.co/2oleXyJ
B&N ➜ http://smarturl.it/ew2ggj
Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/2H7FRCm
Google Play ➜ http://smarturl.it/ko7i8e

REBEL HEART is live all over!
Amazon ➜ https://amzn.to/2qCPr9B
iBooks ➜ https://apple.co/2oleXyJ
B&N ➜ http://smarturl.it/ew2ggj
Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/2H7FRCm
Google Play ➜ http://smarturl.it/ko7i8e
Penelope Ward
May 22, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
REBEL HEART (Rush Series, Book 2) is LIVE! The duet is now complete!
THE PRICE WILL BE GOING UP FOR BOTH BOOKS AFTER RELEASE!
Amazon ➜ Rebel Heart http://smarturl.it/v52c2a
iBooks ➜ Rebel Heart (Book Two) http://smarturl.it/mfsebq
B&N ➜ Rebel Heart (Book Two) http://smarturl.it/ew2ggj
Kobo ➜ Rebel Heart (Book Two) http://smarturl.it/l2li2q
Google Play ➜ Rebel Heart (Book Two) http://smarturl.it/ko7i8e
Beatrice Masaluñga
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AAAHHH! I've been waiting weeks for Rebel Heart because the last book ended with a cliffhanger and I badly want to know what happens next. This is my most anticipated book for the month and it's the conclusion to the Rush Duet.

The book starts from the Rebel Heir's ending as Rush and Gia's relationship turned upside down after unexpected circumstances. Facing the truth was the toughest situation for both protagonists which made their relationship complicated. It wasn't anyone's fault and on the
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
dnf.... 50% in and thoroughly exhausted. The writing is good and flows nicely but it just feels like there's a lot of filler material that doesn't exactly move the story forward. Just my opinion :/
Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Book #2 starts right the second the first one ended. At Rush's brother's birthday party in the city. And Gia just realized that Rush's brother Elliott is the father of her baby.

Rush can never know. But his brother seems like the kind of a**hole guy who would just love to tell Rush once he finds out. She needs to tell him first. But she's scared, because she just knows that Rush wouldn't be able to handle that. He hates his brother.

What to do? She has to tell him - but then she will lose him fore
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
After things were left off in Rebel Heir I knew I was in for an angst fest when I began reading this book. In fact, I was so worried about this I decided to not read this before I went to bed because I knew it would fuck with my head when I should be sleeping and I would end up reading all night.

So yes, I can confirm there was a lot of angst in this but I also loved how much honesty there was too. In fact, it was really refreshing to not have the main characters making assumptions and miscommuni
Fanny
Jul 27, 2018 rated it did not like it

Rebel Heart es el segundo libro de la bilogia titulada " Rush Duet " escrita por Penelope Ward y Vi Keeland y continua narrando la historia de Rush y Gia.

Desde un principio no estuve convencida de que la historia de esta pareja se narrara en dos partes, lo veia un recurso innecesario, puesto que en mi opinion su historia no era tan asombrosa como para necesitar dos libros y aun asi tengo que reconocer que me tomo por sorpresa lo mala que fue esta novela, realmente no le encontre ni un solo aspec
Aqsa
Feb 21, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: na

REVIEW:

i've tried coming back to this, but in all honestly, it was so bad that i dont even remember what happened lmao, and the stuff i do, i keep getting angry and seeing red when i recall it. and i cant bring myself to be organized with my thoughts so this is just going to be a jumble of ranting and yelling.

so, what i do remember of this bullshit was that it was a waste of writing:

1) rush leaving gia in a precarious situation after finding out the big secret, which was something that she obvi
Paige
5 “Fortunately” Stars

So. Much. Angst. But also unbelievably sweet, emotional and heartrending. I anxiously awaited this release and it gave me everything I’d hoped for.

I voluntarily read an ARC of this book. A is for Alpha B is for Books.
Sarah/DragonflyReads
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: for-review
 photo 6CF34F0A-612F-4623-B552-4815BBF2260F.jpg

Where do I even begin? Rebel Heart is everything I wanted and needed in the conclusion to a duet. It starts off immediately where Rebel Heir ends and takes off running.

"Life shouldn't be about constantly trying to prove that we're safe from getting hurt. Life should be about living with uncertainty while we watch beautiful sunsets with the people we love.

I wasn't sure what to expect in this one. How are they going to play out this storyline? Will Rush stay with Gia? Will Gia flee? Whatever happ
The Book Bee
May 24, 2018 rated it liked it
REVIEW: 3 STARS
"Life should be about living with uncertainty while we watch beautiful sunsets with the people we love."

I don't know why I am so disappointed. Ok, that's a lie - I know exactly why. It took me a bit to sit down and write this review, and it's with a heavy heart that I say that in comparison to the first book, this one was just not right. It was a dud for me. I was so freaking upset by the time this book was over, I was legit sad. My mood shifted. And for everyone that wants to s
Dali
Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward deliver an angsty, heartbreaking, sexy and swoony conclusion to their Rush duet that left a big smile on my face.

Rebel Heart picks up right where Rebel Heir left off when Gia realizes who her baby’s biological father is. She’s mortified and heartbroken because she needs to tell Rush, but in doing so it will most likely destroy everything she was building with him. Things look even worse when Rush finds out through a third party, but the facts remain the same and Rush
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

“Be uncertain. Live anyway.”

A Brief Re-Cap:

Rush and Gia meet at his restaurant/bar and start up a relationship. "Something" comes up and puts the brakes on said relationship. Rush is finally able to move past things but then Gia is confronted head-on with the cause of the "something".

End Re-Cap.

This book picks right up where the first one left off in all its splendid angsty glory. My heart really went out to Gia and all she was feeling. I just can't imagine.

Now, she just has to talk
Carlabulian
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
3,6. Esperava mais desse segundo livro. Infelizmente.
Anahita
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
In this book, we had an emotional rollercoaster ride between Rush and Gia. They had so many obstacles in their way Rush and his fears, Gia struggling with her situation and the way that had to figure out how to be together and how to let love win.
I give this one 4 stars because the pull and push in it get me a little boring but overall I can say I enjoyed it and it was an entertaining series to read.
lucie
Jun 03, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, in-english
Boring and predictable.
Dee Montoya
4.5 Rebel Stars*****

OMG!!! Be still my heart...

Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland are going to be responsible for some really STRONG heart palpitations, my poor ticker can hardly take it. Rush and Gia were such an amazing couple; never predictable and their chemistry, was super hot, off the charts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rush being a Rebel through and through, had a hard time accepting the situation surrounding Gia. On one side he could hardly keep away from her, but on the other, thinking about the cards they’ve been dea
Jemima
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
What an end to an amazing duet!
I have loved every moment of it...
From the cover of the book to the last lines of the acknowledgement..I enjoyed this duet through thick and thin.
It really shouldn't have been a surprise since it was written by two amazing authors..❤
Rush is still sexy as hell.
Gia and Rush's relationship is filled with angst, swoon worthy chemistry and I am going to miss the hell out of them
The Rush Duet has been an absolute joy for this romance reader!
Elle's Book Blog
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: best-of-2018, romance
Release Date: May 22, 2018
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Actual Rating: 4 stars

Pure angst and heart pounding moments are what all readers should expect when they dive into Rebel Heart. Readers beware, you are going to want to jump into this story and slap the heck out of Rush.. So many times. You are going to want to cry along with Gia as she overcomes burdens in her life. And, you are going to want to hug them both when they finally figure out what they want in need. This duet as a whole, is
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
description
You guys are going to hear me talking about the Rush Series for a long time. Did you ever have Duet Anxiety (DA)? I think it’s a thing, lol. Is it when you're reading the second book in a two-book series and stress out that the conclusion is going to live up to the excitement of the first book? You loved book one and hope and prayed that your two favorite authors could create the same magic for the second time. Seriously, why did I stress? Maybe because it was their first duet? I’m shaking my he
Zairobe25
May 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-english
This is very painful for me.

MEGA SPOILERS DEL PRIMER LIBRO
Ok en el libro anterior nos enteramos de que Gia esta embarazada de un tipo con el que tuvo sexo de una noche, el cual le dio un numero falso, en el primer libro ella empieza a sentir algo por su jefe al poquito tiempo de conocerlo, no se habrán pasado 15 días desde el sexo con el extraño hasta que ella empezó a sentir algo por Rush? ummm ya ahí yo iba rodando mis ojos, pero seguí firme y fiel a estas autoras que en el pasado tanto me han
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Fortunately' Stars!

I was absolutely hooked to this love story! I adored this duet: the main characters were amazing, the dvelopment of their relationship was unexpected but oh-so-good, their chemistry was explosive and I am so glad they finally got their happy ending. They surely deserve it after all those obstacles in their paths. As always, I love everything this duo of authors write and the Rush Duet was no exception!
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Emotional conclusion…

After the cliffhanger of Rebel Heir, I fell into this story as quick as I could. Rebel and Gia’s relationship was full of heat and emotion and so much uncertainty, the pins and needles were out in full force! How do you move past something that is almost unpassable? Fate, chance, unwitting choices, blame it on what you will but this conflicted pair did not have an easy path. Easy, huh!
What an understatement. The phrase ‘they could have it all’ keeps running through my mind
Shyralf
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Stars! ...more
Penelope Ward is a New York Times, USA Today and #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling author.

She grew up in Boston with five older brothers and spent most of her twenties as a television news anchor before switching to a more family-friendly career.

Penelope lives for reading books in the new adult genre, coffee and hanging out with her friends and family on weekends.

She is the proud mother of a beau
More about Penelope Ward

Rush Duet (2 books)
  • Rebel Heir (Rush Duet, #1)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Twilight / Life and Death (Twilight, #1, 1.75)
    $10.99 $2.99
  • Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Hard Love (Hacker #5)
    $7.99 $0.99
  • A Walk to Remember
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Secrets in Death (In Death, #45)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hard Limit (Hacker #4)
    $6.99 $0.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“Life shouldn’t be about constantly trying to prove that we’re safe from getting hurt. Life should be about living with uncertainty while we watch beautiful sunsets with the people we love.” 3 likes
“There’s never been anything truer than what I feel for you.” 1 likes