Start by marking “The Happy Endings Boxed Set (The Happy Endings Collection, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Happy Endings Boxed Set (The Happy Endings Collection, #1-3)

The Happy Endings Boxed Set

(The Happy Endings Collection #1-3)

New York Times and USA Today Best Seller L. Wilder brings readers three sexy, alpha brothers and the women who tame them.
On Sale for a limited time! Includes new cover and the newly released His Promise.

His Promise-
After the loss of my wife and daughter, I did everything in my power to focus on my work and nothing else. It was the only way I could face the day.

I kept e
Published February 17th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Happy Endings Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Happy Endings Boxed Set

Dayang
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive free copies of My Temptation and Bring The Heat, and an ARC of His Promise. These three short stories would definitely make you swoon.. Cant say I blame myself for wanting more... Each story has soul, and some parts would definitely pull on your heartstrings...

MY TEMPTATION, is a story about serendipity and taking chances... It makes you see that some risk are worth taking.

BRING THE HEAT, is the new-adult romance in this series. This story makes you see that it's o
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: safe
This was my first read by L.Wilder and Im so glad I read this set. This is a box set of three stories . Three brother who find there one with insta everything.
My Temptation is about Seth his is a therapist a great one which is why Grace came to him but after seeing him shes not sure she can tell him about her problems. Seth has an istant attraction to Grace and even thou there not supposed to act on it they flirt through her whole session but part ways at the end. But thanxs to a meddling momma
Jenn Allen
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Temptation

This was a great quick read with characters I really liked. Grace and Seth have this quick spark between them that I enjoyed. They might not meet in an everyday situation but their story unfolds well. It's a must read start of this series and I'm ready to dig in to the next book!

Bring the Heat

I just loved this story! Kaci is sassy and I love that spark about her. From the first moment she saw Tucker she had these intense feelings. He is sweet, a little cocky but it totally works fo
Irene Marshall
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great set

An enjoyable boxed set three hot brothers each finding their own happy ever after. Seth is a psychiatrist and Grace becomes a patient they immediately feel the chemistry between them she leaves after one visit and he spends months pining for her until a chance meeting brings them together. Tucker is the youngest and is a baseball player he meets Kaci at little league baseball training when she takes her brother they quickly smoulder together even though she plays hard to get at first. C
Patricia Blevins
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Temptation

Such a great novella and a quick read. I loved the get to know one another in this book. With you never now how fate will help you out. Especially when you think you have found someone you are interested in but can’t really cross that line. But when you finally get a chance to get the girl of your dreams you can’t let it pass you up. Seth and Grace will they become a couple or will they let an opportunity pass them up?

Bring The Heat

In this book we will meet the other Brother Tucker
Kat Wes
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The first two are very cute short stories. Seth and Grace have an instant connection, but propriety keeps them apart. The last is a quick little romance about a man who lost his wife and child to the irresponsibility of a drink driver and how he finds his own way back to love and life.

This series is great. I love these stories. L Wilder has a talent with these quick little short stories where it doesn't leave you feeling like you missed half the story because the author is trying to keep it shor
Stephenee
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you like a HEA ending then you will love these books!! This story followed 3 brothers, and each book told their individual story, but at the same time you were able to learn a little about each of them in each of the stories. I liked the writers style, her stories had a great flow to them and the reader became invested in each one of the books. The ending of each story leaves the reader satisfied and with a feeling of closure. I am looking forward to reading more by this author in the future.
pamela d bryant
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great!

I chose this rating because this was a pretty good book. I really enjoyed all of the characters. I enjoyed the way the brothers were very close and looked out for each other. And I'm also happy that the brothers found them a nice young lady to match up with, so they could have a great happy ending. This was a really great cook collection series. Great read. I recommend this series to all romance readers.
booklover
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Although I thoroughly enjoyed the first 2 books in this set, my favourite has to be the final one, The Promise. For me, it had a lot more of a plot and was totally different.
I have to be honest, at first when I started book 3, I felt as though I'd been cheated until I got further in and realised the WHY of why it started that way.
Really good lighthearted easy short reads !
Jennifer Crutchfield
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Three short sweet novellas. Each is about a different brother finding their HEA. Each story quick easy reads with likable characters. No drama or angst, or insta-love either, each relationship took time to build. I enjoyed these light reads!
Cynthia Haflich-raber
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved!!!

So different than the MC books you write but oh so good. These books had a little bit if everything in them. Loved them all. I can't really choose between Set, Tucker and Colton. And the woman were perfect for their men. Great hob! Loved them
Jeannette
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good book

This was a good book to read. I loved all the characters and their chemistry and storyline. This was about three brothers and how they found love. I only wish it was longer to read.
Melissa
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What is better than instant love and a happily ever after? How about three sexy brothers who find true happiness with three independent women? A baseball player, a psychiatrist and a lawyer. What an awesome family. What an awesome box set! It's hard to decide just which story is my favorite !
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-challenge
The Happy Endings Set Finally!

I really loved all three books in this set. I think I'm in love with Colton in particular though lol. I do so love a man who is torn up and needs a good woman to help him. All three books had great characters and I'm sad to see it end.
Vanessa
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good distraction

Good books to give you a quick read. I wish there had been more to the stories. I feel left wanting more.
Tammy Ballenger-anderson
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it.

Three brothers finding love. Loved all three. Loved how they find each other. The last one kinda had me in tears. Everyone should read these.
Kai
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cute short stories, enjoyed all three.
Whynter Raven
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Man your going to fall in love with Michaels brothers.. Seth, Tucker and Colten find their happy ever afters in this amazing shout story collection. Wilder did awesome job.
Wendy Livingstone
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This dynamic duo of authors’ has written a wonderful collection of stories. There are 3 novellas in this boxset, and my reviews are as follows:-
My Temptation #1
This is the 1st book in a new series, and is Seth and Grace’s story. Grace has been faking orgasms for years, and the sexy Dr Seth thinks he is just the man to change that fact for the real thing. This story is humorous, hot, and with explosive chemistry.
This is a wonderful story, which had me intrigued and hooked throughout. I cannot wa
Vickie Beams
Oct 25, 2018
A. Mabee
Feb 19, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I am a lover of romance novels (especially MC romance), summer breaks, and unexpected quiet moments when I can write without interruptions.

The Happy Endings Collection (4 books)
  • My Temptation (The Happy Endings Collection, #1)
  • Bring the Heat (The Happy Endings Collection, #2)
  • His Promise (The Happy Endings Collection, #3)