Start by marking “Double The Ache” as Want to Read:
Double The Ache

Double The Ache

3.79  ·  Rating details ·  2,252 Ratings  ·  250 Reviews
Amelia Green is relocating across the country to be the new physical therapist for her dad’s NFL team. She’s ready for the change of scenery, but she’s unprepared for the two hulking football players who want to make her theirs.

Wes and Dean have been inseparable since the day they met. They even went to the same college and were drafted to the same team. They’ve known the
Published February 17th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Double The Ache, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Double The Ache

Cristina | CristiinaReads
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳Gotta give Alexa Riley some credit because this book is kinky af, and I know that I will never be able to go back to my vanilla romances ever again...

➳A lot can be said about a menage romance that has you drooling, panting, and sweating for more since AR knows how to make you crave for more of their romances. To me, AR has always been a to go author(s) that I will never turn down. For others, they are a couple-d author that may be way too much. When you start reading this filthy, dirty talkin
Alexa Riley
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

Sophia Triad
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pink, sweet, nice, safe, cheesy and bubbly.
Double the ache. Double the love ;)
♡Tonya♡
It'sLive!!

Alexa Riley tackled the menage again and it turned out to be a sweet, steamy read.

HERO~ In this case, heroes. Dean and Wes were good heroes. More like brothers than friends. They've had an unbreakable bond since they were kids. They were protective and OTT. Homebodies who preferred working out and watching Netflix to parties and clubbing. It was a refreshing change for a sports story.

HEROINE~ Amelia was quiet and sheltered. I liked that she was open and honest with her dad.
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
3.5 Stars!

Typical Alexia Riley OTT, with plenty of sex, but a rather thin plot...
Still a good read.. ;)
Chantal ❤️
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
2.5 LESS THAN EXPECTED STARS

I’m going to be honest and say this book was a little disappointing for me.

The whole story seemed fragmented with information thrown in here and there.

The story itself wasn’t bad. However, with the two heroes/players who have been trying this « tag teaming » /sharing girls in their young, I was left with a bad taste in my month...

[image error]

NO PUN INTENDED!

Also, the whole heroine who is a virgin while the men are busy having an active sex life....

Please I’m so
Melanie (mells_view)
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Smutty smutty smut smut

Smutty smutty erotica. A ménage between best friends who have a strong bond, and the woman they’ve been waiting for. Alpha males and a virgin heroine. I gave this one 5 stars because they didn’t use seed once! I almost missed it.
Grecia Robles
Una historia típica de Alexa Riley, con un mega instalove, una protagonista inocente pero ahora no con uno sino DOS machos alfa, es menage a trois al puro estilo Alexa y me entró la curiosidad, últimamente los trios se han convertido en mi guilty pleasure.

Es una de las pocas historias que he disfrutado de Alexa Riley y las escenas de sexo muy hot.
AleJandra
Mar 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotico, new-adult
Me divirtió mucho este librito.
Obviamente es completamente ridículo y tiene over the top instan love.

Pero toda la cuestión de una pareja de 3, que se amen, fue muy entretenido de ver.

Y si, claro, las escenas eróticas son muy disfrutables.
Brittain *The Baddest Female*
Why oh why do authors think it is okay to glamorize unsafe sex?

The guys insist on not using condoms, even though she is not on the pill and she doesn't know their sexual history. That is seriously not okay! Bad idea!

That alone made the book trash in my opinion.
Gi's Spot Reviews
AR sure knows how to do the perfect smutty ménage! These OTT Alphas were so obsessed and smitten, it was sinfully delicious!
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
Riley, you dont do drama... not that much.
and this book should end wes and dean making out or something like dat.

kızın babası da tam bi gavat dfghjklş
xoxo
iko
Elle
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: wth-is-this
2* STARS!

Mini Review:
GAHH! Look at that perfect cover. I still couldn't believe this is AR's writing. What's wrong with their menage? A few first chapters were really promising until the drama hit them. Totally lack of chemistry and OTT hotness. The menage only focused on cum, cum, and cum on...! *roll eyes* so much for originality.
Carmen de la Rosa
Aug 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Una historia rosa, dulce, agradable, segura, cursi y burbujeante.
Doble dolor. Doble el amor :3
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #
** 3-3.5 "kinky af" STARS **
Ivy Deluca

description

These books are review-proof, so yeah. I wasn't a fan of the way the heroine's mother is portrayed, there's little buildup, the caveman possessive thing was alright, there's barely any personality for any of the players. But there's a Riley formula and I do think this conforms to it. It's like cotton candy - it's sweet and sticky, and afterwards I'm mildly nauseous, but I reach for the next one anyway, so there you go.

For more reviews, visit

description description description description
Chitra *CJ*
Two sausages, One Donut? I want this icing loaded delight!

"Double the Ache" is the story of Wes and Dean with Amelia.
Our AR smutfest has one of the sweetest explanation of polyamorous relationships Ive read in romances- I loved the connection between Wes and Dean and their combined bromance, mixed with lust for Amelia, made it hella dirty treat.
I loved their slow pursual, the sweet stalking, and the dirty, dirty lovemaking.
Good breeding epilogues!
Safe
4/5
p.s. the questions about Wes and Dean cu
Jenny
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short & dirty

The usual short and dirty from this author. A little Insta love and a lot of details makes for a cute story. Throw in some football players.

The part I didn't like was they pushed her out of her profession by making her work for them, all before she even started!
SansaReads
Feb 23, 2018 rated it did not like it
So..I waited a few days before I decided if I really wanted to do this review or was it even worth my time tbh.. I kept telling myself

I’ve read AR before and their last two releases I definitely enjoyed! So when I saw it’s a ménage It got my attention, because well it’s them. Writing ménage. And well this one fell short for me
and to be honest....

Our two alphas Wes and Dean are NFL players. Sounds sexy right? Lots of testosterone, hot alpha men who are besties playing sports about to meet the her

Kayla Brunson
Feb 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, erotica
ARC provided by the authors in exchange for an honest review

Only Alexa Riley could make me read a ménage. It’s still not my thing, but they made this really sweet.

Wes and Dean were super close. They grew up together and kept that relationship into adulthood. They knew that their endgame was to share one woman for the long haul, but they sadly never found the right one. One look at Amelia and they know she’s the one that they have been waiting for.

I loved the guys, Dean and Wes! They were reall
Lola
Alexa Riley disappoints me more and more, I already accepted : They doesn't know how to write stories with two men, they do n't seem to be very interested in heroine and I always think that any woman would suffice for them, in this book it is clear.
Neringa Neringiukas
Feb 15, 2018 rated it liked it
This was insta, hot and sweet menage.
Wes and Dean were obsessively crazy about Amelia. Those two were sometimes even hilarious with their obsession.
Great book to squeeze between your busy schedule.
Dee's Books
3 stars.. classic Alexa Riley -- OTT possessive alphas and sweet heroine
Elizabeth Neal
**3.5 Stars**

Wes and Dean have been best friends since the moment they met and have shared everything...everything...since. They were even drafted to the same team.

Amelia is moving to start her new position as the physical therapist for her dad's NFL team. She looks forward to the change in her life, but had no idea how much of one it would be.

Wes and Dean know immediately that Amelia is the one for them, the woman they're meant to share their lives with. Now they have to convince her.

What happe
Heather C
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: feb-2018, arc
This is going to be the shortest review I've written for an AR book because honestly I only got two things out it.

First....DELICIOUSLY FILTHY. Like thigh clenching, flushed cheeks filthy. If there was some kind of story that went along with this filthiness, I missed it because I must have blacked out and only zoned in on the sexy times.

With Double the Ache we get double the alpha protective male and double heat. Dean and Wes had me hooked from the moment they met Amelia on the plane.

Second, t
GypsyBelle
I normally love everything that Alexa Riley writes and I would have LOVED this one also, and I am aware that the ARC I got is still in edits. BUT it was missing a story to me. It started off good, but I needed a little more. It read as of I only had every other chapter. I felt lost, and it didn't make for a smooth read. Example, when they are talking about the " extended contact" and how she will be mad ...yet there wasn't anything to be mad at and why sign and extended contract for just what th ...more
Flo Grugel
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Menage isn't really my choice of reading and while it isn't amongst my favourite Alexa books, it's still has their signature over the top instalove vibe.
Polly
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhhh!! So good
Janice Somers
Sweet instant love, sexy menage M/F/M (no M/M), with two NFL football players. (Yes,Yes,Yes) So excited to read and I devoured it.
Goodreads Librari...: duplicate book listings 2 12 Feb 18, 2018 11:44AM
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea
“I have a feeling you two are going to tag team against me all the time, aren't you?” 1 likes
“I'm Going to give you to the count of three. Then I'm going to throw you over my shoulder and carry you out of here. This isn't a threat. I'm giving you the play we're about to run.” 0 likes