Start by marking “The Enforcer (Bad Romance #2)” as Want to Read:
The Enforcer (Bad Romance #2)

The Enforcer

(Bad Romance #2)

HIM...
In real life, the Beast doesn’t end up with Beauty.

So I have to stay away from her.

Even if it will kill me to see her with another man.

HER...
He thinks I can’t handle him.

But I know what I want.

I will wear him down if it’s the last thing I do.

Game on...

NB:
* contains adult language and (explicit) steamy scenes
* the male mc loves to swear (the female
Published May 8th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Enforcer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Enforcer

Start your review of The Enforcer (Bad Romance #2)
Toria
Jan 24, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Chooses to listen to it because it was in a good length and a romance, was bit to tired to look for long so I picked this. And luckely enough I quite enjoyed the story. Not really a fan of the bad boy type but it was alright, liked the seriousness of the plot besides the romance
Babel
Fun and hot make a winning combination for me. This is the second novel by Shanna Bell I've read, and enjoyed, in her series of connected stand-alones.

It's so much funnier than I expected as the plot is a great comedy premise in itself without losing its edge. Mary's good heart leads her to protect, so she ends up accepting a crazy plan that ensures she can do that. It's the source of the laughs, the passion and the thrill.

There enters burly, growly Hector who fights that plan with all his might
LOUISE VIRGO
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable

Loved it. All the characters are great, I'm really going to miss reading about them. I hope at some point that the author writes a story with Kristoff has the main character, really love him.
Maria11
Jun 09, 2018 rated it liked it
3 1/2-4 Stars

Good read. I liked it but it just has so many moments with Mary in peril. It was like a never ending soap opera at times. They get settled and then another blip in the plot. It got a tad tiring after awhile. The writing is good and Hector was interesting.

Will read the next
Kaila
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
this was a good story.. the characters were fun. it held my attention and kept me curious on what was next and i enjoyed the writing. i really enjoyed it
Reva Dawn
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

What can i say! Im a sucker for romance. With insta love that the bad boy doesn’t want to give into !
Sparkymom
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect series addition.

I loved book one, and book two was equally fantastic. Unlike Gio who was polished and proper, Hector was very rough around the edges both in attitude and appearance. None of that mattered to Mary. She was attracted to him almost at first sight. He shared the attraction like a moth to the flame, his dark to her light, nevertheless, he forced himself to stay away from her knowing they were a match destined to fail-too opposite to attract. When a sudden event leaves Mary nee
Michelle Cage
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exciting new series

So this is a brand new author to me and I must say that I have really enjoyed these two books from her. They have a different spin to them than a lot of the same story lines we are in other books. She has you rooting for these characters and their HEA. I am looking forward to more from this author and the continuation of this series.
Kelly Williams
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just wanted to shake Hector in the beginning of this book but in the end I loved him. Also Kristoff, I CANNOT wait for his book along with his men. They added so much banter to this book. Mary and Hector finally found their happy ending but not after they had their ups and downs. Great read...again I am loving this series and hope we see the next book soon!!
Mickey
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
B&B

This was even better than its predecessor. Mary was witty and smart, while Hector was sarcastic and funny. Loved the ultimate battle of wits using all matters of physical versus mental capacities. Action, drama, romance, comedy, with a few dark spots and hot sexy highlights. I can't decide who I love more: Tommie, Achilles, or the twins. I look forward to the next episode.
Annie
May 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Better and better

This book gets better and better, and is so far my favourite in the series. I do think you get a lot from reading these in order, but they could be read standalone. Look forward to the next book.
Diane
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another WOW

5 Stars for Hector and Mary. Just like the first book with Gio, Hector is the MAN. Now I have to wait for Kristofferson book the Gambler. Shannon your making all your readers wait too long. And there's many more books in you.
Terry
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great !

I wish I had a Hector in my life :) . Mary and Zoe are some lucky ladies . Great second book .
Paulinem
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
another great read from Shanna bell, loved hector and Mary’s story can’t wait for next book ‘ the gambler ‘

Judy Cleaveland
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great

I loved both books. Mary and Hector were adorable.jazzy and Tommy were out ragrest.Loved all the characters. Hector was my fav. Story line was great
Piper
Jun 20, 2018 added it
Attraction

Hector and Mary goes to show you opposites attract. Bad things keep happening to Mary that Hector must come to the rescue. Even tough guys fall in love.
Aynat
Jun 15, 2018 is currently reading it
Aight

Not a bad read, def kept me engaged while on the beach. Characters were likable and it was a quick read
Katherine Evans
Aug 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Series with plenty of mayhem, dark at times, surprisingly sweet love.
Carolyn Spence
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had the audiobook for The Leader, and I enjoyed it immensely. This is the second book in this series with Hector, his brother from another mother. Hector is loyal to a fault and will do anything for his family. Mary wants to be part of his family, but he's really stubborn. Lots of enjoyable moments including clothes shopping, "margaritas into mayhem" evenings, Star Wars and Darth Vader, water breaking and bratan. I absolutely love Kristoff and the twins as well.

I voluntarily reviewed this boo
Peggy
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Please get a proper editor - far too many proof and edits - should have been a 5⭐️
I just found this author. This is the second book in this series. I enjoyed it as much as the first. There are many smaller stories within, keeping you interested and invested in the characters. I found it be a complicated and compelling read BUT my guess is this book is written by an author for whom English is a second language. There are many mistakes through this book which reallytook away from the read. I am g
Ericka Gutierrez
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read!

After reading Jazzy & Gio’s story I wasn’t sure if the next one would be as good. I can honestly say that I was surprised to find myself loving Hector and Mary just as much. By the end of the book I found myself wanting more of their story. It was a well thought out storyline with amazing characters. I am so glad we get to see more of the characters from the first book and get to know them a little better. I can’t wait to see what the third book has in store for readers. Ove
Yolanda McGee~Veronica's Reading Vault
Another winner by Shanna Bell!!! The Enforcer is the second book in the Bad Romance series and is the story of Hector and Mary. I absolutely loved this book!!!

The Enforcer is a fast paced, entertaining book that definitely keeps you on your toes. It’s filled with the perfect combination of angst, suspense, steamy sexual chemistry and as much as I couldn’t wait to get to the end, I didn’t want to let go of this couple. Hector and Mary’s relationship is solid, the story line/plot is concise and I
Chanel
This is a “Beauty and the Beast” love story between the Hector and the virginal, Mary. From Book One you could tell there was an unspoken chemistry between these two. And boy do these two heat up the sheets! Under an unusual situation, these two get married. Danger lurks and a happy ever after is in question.
I was a little disappointed Jazzy and Gio has such a limited role in this story. On the flip side, Hector’s brother is a key player.
Mspraise50
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 in the series Hector and Mary's story. Again another very enjoyable read. Hector is Hispanic and Mary is Italian so this couple could be classed as an interracial couple. Again, romantic, funny as well action action packed. ...more
Nicky
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved Hector and Mary, two complete opposites who are drawn to each other. Good read!
Wendy
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was not nearly as good as the first book in the series. I got board with it near the end.
Sharon Garrett
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hector and Mary

Read this in one day. Love the strange love in this series. Highly recommended series. Can't wait for the third book to be released.
Melissa
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!

I highly recommend this book. Mary and Hector have great chemistry and the book is very well written. I hope that you enjoy it.
Keli
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ANOTHER GEM!
Loved this book.
So much testosterone, attitude and passion. I like how she mentioned an actor who could play Diaz in the book it made visualizing him easier but it was closer to the end of the book.
I love the family vibe and how she ties the books together but are separate.
I really enjoyed the series so far and I can’t wait to buy the other two.
But I can’t find it on amazon in paperback...
Jan 28, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Kostya (Heirs to the Bratva Empire, #1)
  • Claimed as Revenge (Mafia Masters, #4)
  • Forced to Cooperate (Mafia Masters, #3)
  • Broken Vows (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • Obsessed with His Bride
  • Owned by Him
  • Taken as Collateral (Mafia Masters, #2)
  • Beyond Measure (Ruthless Doms #2)
  • The King (Bratva Blood #1)
  • The Debt (Mafia Vows, #1)
  • Filthy Rich (The Five Points' Mob Collection, #2)
  • Savage Beginnings (The Moretti Crime Family, #1)
  • Dangerous (Made & Broken, #1)
  • His as Payment (Mafia Masters, #1)
  • Deliverance (NYC Doms #1)
  • Total Surrender (Dirty Sexy Fairy Tales #1)
  • One Hot Escape (Hot Brits #4)
  • Broken Hope (Volkov Bratva, #2)
I like reading and writing about sassy women who can save themselves and alpha men with a heart of gold (sometimes). Yay to insta-lust, nay to insta-love.

If you're into romantic suspense, happily ever afters, and some steam (ok, sometimes a LOT of steam) try one of my books!

Bad Romance (4 books)
  • The Leader (Bad Romance #1)
  • The Gambler (Bad Romance #3)
  • The Players (Bad Romance #4)