Start by marking “Moonlight Scandals (de Vincent, #3)” as Want to Read:
Moonlight Scandals (de Vincent, #3)

Moonlight Scandals

(de Vincent #3)

It takes a fearless woman to love the most scandalous man alive in New York Times Bestselling Author Jennifer L. Armentrout’s breathtaking novel

Even a ghost hunter like Rosie Herpin couldn’t have foreseen the fateful meeting between two mourners that has brought her so intimately close to the notorious and seductive Devlin de Vincent. Everyone in New Orleans knows he’s
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 400 pages
Published January 29th 2019 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Moonlight Scandals, please sign up.
Jessica Yes, but I think it would be helpful to read the second book. We are also introduced to Rosie in the second book, so I think it helps understand her c…moreYes, but I think it would be helpful to read the second book. We are also introduced to Rosie in the second book, so I think it helps understand her character better. (less)

Start your review of Moonlight Scandals (de Vincent, #3)
Jennifer Armentrout
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Time to uncover all the de Vincent secrets when Devlin meets his match in Moonlight Scandals.

Available now!!

Even a gh
Rachel Reads Ravenously
1.5 – 2 stars

When your most anticipated book of 2019 turns out to be complete trash:

I actually did throw my book when I was done I was so mad. I was very tempted to give this book 1 star, but the first half of it was actually pretty decent so I feel 1 star is too harsh. Honestly I am so angry. This is the second book in a row by JLA that by the end of it I was feeling enraged (but for very different reasons).

As I said before the first 250 pages or so of this book were decent. I was intrigued b
Nicola
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.

It’s an age since I’ve read a JLA, and I’ll admit I haven’t read the previous books in this series, but when I saw the blurb for Moonlight Scandals, I got a bit click-happy as it was just too tempting.

description Remember what they say about dancing with the devil, Rosie. But what they don’t say is sometimes you need to get burned.”

What I wasn’t expecting was a splash of the paranormal mixed in with a romance which holds intrigue and twists as our heroine, Rosie is a part-time ghost hunter.
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
“The devil is coming.”

With its gothic feel and enticing story-line, Moonlight Scandals was a stunning conclusion to the de Vincent series. This story was filled with characters I loved, some impressive twists and turns and it all made this book impossible to put down. If you're not familiar with this series, I recommend starting back at the beginning with Moonlight Sins. Each book weaves itself into the next and it's an intoxicating ride getting to know each of the de Vi
Beth
I really enjoyed the other two books in this series, but Moonlight Scandals by far is my favorite. Armentrout writes the wounded souls perfectly and still manages to give both Devlin and Rosie an abundance of sass and sarcasm to make the chemistry ignite!

This is the conclusion of the deVincent’s romances and boy could you say that I didn’t see that one coming…and that would be a huge understatement.

Lots of twists and turns and you aren’t quite sure where everything will end up until you hit tha
Candace Robinson
This series has been so much fun, and these men are just crazy and awesome! Oh, and my favorite part to this one was that Rosie likes to do paranormal ghost hunting stuff. I would be all over a chance to do that.

I've been waiting since book one—literally—to get inside Devlin's head. And good ol' Dev's head did not disappoint! He's very dimensional and has a whole lot of baggage that we uncover as the book progresses, like anxiously waiting to unwrap a Christmas present! Rosie was a great charact
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Such a fabulous story and a great way to end the series. 4.5 stars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This book had to be the hardest to write for the author. Devlin was very stern and abrupt and very hard to get to know in the last several books. So I was very interested to see how she was going to connect him with someone special.

But from the very beginning it popped that humor was the best way and I absolutely loved the connection between Devlin and Rosie. She didn’t put up with his crap and gave it right ba
Stacee
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was definitely my favorite of the series.

I had been intrigued by Devlin from the very first book and the pop up of Rosie in the second book nearly had me exploding at the idea of them together. Oh man, they didn’t disappoint. She’s so sassy and he’s so stoic and the button pushing and banter and JFC THE UST...I could have been smothered by it.

Plot wise, it was decent. The build up is a bit of a slow burn with a lot of push and pull. We finally get some answers, but not before an entire he
Sahara
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This will be EVERYTHING!! Jennifer never stop writing, you are a national treasure
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description

“Remember what they say about dancing with the devil, Rosie.”

Moonlight Scandals is without question our favourite book in this series. It’s the one we had a feeling would be the juicy cherry on the top and it truly was. It was compelling, enticing, passionate, cunning and revealing. We have been intrigued by the dark and wicked Devlin since the beginning and we’ve been desperate for his book. So much so. We needed beneath his enigmatic façade. He was the ultimate mystery and we had so many q
Snigdha Prakash
I NEED THIS!!!!! JLA, PLEASE WRITE MORE BOOKS LIKE THESE!!!!

EDIT: February 7, 2019

So I finally got around to reading this one and man, oh man, was this great.
Devlin was the most interesting character since book one and he deserved all the attention rightfully so. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect story for him.
I loved him and absolutely adored Rosie.
The plot was a bit of a surprise at the end but the good kind so I liked it. There were certain loopholes in the story but I'm willing to over
Kate
I really cannot be arsed to write a decent review. It just didn't work for me. It was bad. Dickhead de Vincent. But once again I'm in the minority. Go me!
Alexandra
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
I received an e-ARC from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. Review can be found on *Milky Way of Books*

I KNEW THAT JENNIFER WAS GOING TO LEAVE THE BEST ONE FOR LAST! Devlin, the elusive secretive character from this trilogy has been one of the most anticipated ones, who I wanted to read about even from book one! Knowing that also Rosie was in the mix, I knew that I expected something amazing to go down.

BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT THE PLOT TWISTS! Jesus, one after the other the plot twists k
Cami
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was the 3rd and final book of this series and I LOVED it! This is absolutely a series you need to read in order, since it is a puzzle to put together as you read. It is a bit creepy and suspenseful but this book was mostly twisty. I will admit a portion of this I figured out back in book one & two but there was more to it than I thought and there were a few odd twists along the way.

We met Rosie in book 2 since she is Nikki’s friend and let me tell you she is hilarious!!!!!! This book, by f
Ramona Popescu
After a long chase, I know now that my favorite De Vincent is Devlin. Even if it took me a while and even if I said previously that I have a crush on Gave, Devlin is the most complex character and discovering him is as exciting as reading this book and plot.

He is far from perfect, a little broken, but reading about what made him the man he is today tore me apart. It was very emotional and I loved his interaction with Rosie and everything they managed to build. Yes, he is a jerk, but I couldn't
Amy
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Something flickered across his face that looked an awful lot like respect–reluctant respect, but she didn’t give a flying chupacabra’s ass what Devlin de Vincent thought or felt.”

“He kissed her as if her wouldn’t allow a single part of her to be left unexplored. The way he kissed her wrecked her.”

“His stare was greedy and devouring and she wanted to be devoured. Consumed. Taken.”

“Maybe it’s…fate. You said our paths were destined to cross and maybe that’s true. I don’t know, but I do know there
Nancy The book junkie
Rating: 4.25/5

For those who are not familiar with the series Moonlight Scandals is the latest book in the trilogy De Vincent Brothers, a series of adult books of thriller-romantic genre. This book is centered on Devlin, the older brother of Vincent's, a tough, too serious, straight, inflexible and very jealous of his privacy and to protect his family's. In fact, there’s not many lines he won’t cross in order to protect his family and his loved ones.

And then came Rosie…. When Rosie appears in his
TheBibliotheque ♡
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-arc
”Remember what they say about dancing with the Devil, Rosie.”
Her mouth dropped open as she stared at her friend. The devil. Rosie could only think of Devlin.
“But what they don´t say is sometimes you need to get burned.”

Remember me saying that the jury was still out on which de Vincent brother was my fave? Well, I can state now, with no doubt or fear, that Devlin de Vincent is most certainly my favourite brother.

Not that I ever doubted Armentrout to deliver an outstanding wrap-up to a series, but
Beneath The Covers Blog
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, sonal, 2019-reads
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Nancy The book junkie
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks-to-buy, arcs
Rating: 4.25/5

And then came Rosie…. When Rosie appears in his
Arini
Feb 10, 2019 rated it liked it
what a mindblowing conclusion!!
when i first read moonlight sins last year, i hadn't thought of continuing on with the series because the book didn't really impress me.

i decided to skip the second book bcs i don't like the cover of moonlight seduction. (yes, i'm one of those people who shamelessly judge a book by its cover!!) and i picked this one up instead. i just kind of did it on a whim.

turns out, i liked moonlight scandals more than i expected. at first i thought the plot was slow moving. bu
AJ
“Remember what they say about dancing with the devil … sometimes you need to get burned.”

4 stars!

The final book in the de Vincente series, all of the secrets are coming out, and whoa, this was a wild ride! The story of eldest de Vincente brother, Devlin, brings a lot of series answers as we get to know this fabulously enigmatic character, and I loved this one!

Devlin has appeared in the previous books of the series, but he’s always been this serious, closed off, mysterious character. There’s been
Sissy's Romance Book Review
MOONLIGHT SCANDALS by Jennifer L. Armentrout is book Three in the de Vincent Series. This is the story of Rosie Herpin and Devlin de Vincent. I have read the previous books and loved them. I do feel that those books added to the enjoyment of this one. Rosie is a widower who is interested in haunted and the paranormal. One of the things she is interested in is the de Vincent house. Devlin has always protected his family even to harsh degrees so he is in protective mode when Rosie enters the pictu ...more
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, ebooks-i-own
Original review on Julalicious Book Paradise

I was really looking forward to the third novel in the De Vincent series by Jennifer L. Armentrout because I needed to know about Devlin; I needed to know who he really was. I won’t lie, I wasn’t expecting all these turns of events when I began to read it.

I don’t even know where to start this review because a lot seems to happen in it. I just know that I had difficulties putting it down. I think my work might have suffered from it… oopsie.

Okay, let’s s
Carrie (The Butterfly Reader)
Hmmm I was with this book till the end. Then some weird soap opera stuff went down and I was just kind of laughing. My favorite will always be Gabe's book.
Kayla Brunson
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's bittersweet to say goodbye to the de Vincent brothers. However, I must say that this was my favorite of all three books. I wasn’t sure if I was ready for Devlin’s story, but I blew through this!

Being in Devlin’s head was addicting! I loved reading how he thought and what was going on with him. I felt so much for him once we found out his back story and how much he does to keep his family together. Don’t get me wrong, he still had his asshole moments... a lot of them, but I dare you to read
Manoela
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Finally it's time to learn the story of Devlin, the most mysterious of the Vincent. And now that I've finished reading, I can only say that definitely worth the wait and this book is my favorite in this series.

Who knew Devlin and Rose would be the perfect match for each other? Certainly not me.But Jennifer L. Armentrout did it so that these two formed a more improbable yet perfect couple together, where since the first encounter between them there were sparks.I had fun with the dialogu
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This is the first book I have read in the series and I am totally kicking myself in the arse because WOWZER what an amazing book and the De Vincent brother's are hot as hell and loyal and dedicated and everything in between. I LOVED Rosie and Devlin they really made this book what it was and I could not get enough I needed more because I did not want it to end.

Rosie is such a sweetheart and she is a ghost hunter! I love how she did everything she had to do to help find out what happened to her f
Jenn
So this was my least favorite of the series and I'm kind of sad about that because I had hoped that Devlin de Vincent would surprise the hell out of me. But alas, he did not.

Devlin was always the elusive older brother. The one in charge of the family business. The one who never smiled, never laughed and never had any fun. We do delve more into his personality here and his past especially was hard. I loved those brief moments of vulnerability that we got but it wasn't enough. Mostly because I jus

• Tempting the Bodyguard (Gamble Brothers, #3)
  • Tempting the Player (Gamble Brothers, #2)
  • Tempting the Best Man (Gamble Brothers, #1)
  • Dream of You (Wait for You, #4.5)
  • Unchained - Nephilim Rising
  • Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
  • Scorched (Frigid, #2)
  • Residual Burn (Redwood Ridge, #4)
  • Feeling Close to You (Was auch immer geschieht, #2)
  • Fire in You (Wait for You, #6)
  • Find me in the Storm (Leuchtturm-Trilogie, #3)
  • Dream Again (Again, #5)
  • Frigid (Frigid, #1)
  • Was auch immer geschieht (Was auch immer geschieht #1)
  • Złe miejsce (Niebezpieczni mężczyźni, #1)
  • The Risk (Briar U, #2)
  • Harry (Cooper Training, #3)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and # 1 International Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Charles Town, West Virginia. All the rumors yo

de Vincent (3 books)
  • Moonlight Sins (de Vincent, #1)
  • Moonlight Seduction (de Vincent, #2)