Start by marking “Moonlight Scandals (de Vincent, #3)” as Want to Read:
Moonlight Scandals (de Vincent, #3)

Moonlight Scandals

(de Vincent #3)

It takes a fearless woman to love the most scandalous man alive in New York Times Bestselling Author Jennifer L. Armentrout’s breathtaking novel

Even a ghost hunter like Rosie Herpin couldn’t have foreseen the fateful meeting between two mourners that has brought her so intimately close to the notorious and seductive Devlin de Vincent. Everyone in New Orleans knows he’s h
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 400 pages
Published January 29th 2019 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Moonlight Scandals, please sign up.
Jessica Yes, but I think it would be helpful to read the second book. We are also introduced to Rosie in the second book, so I think it helps understand her…moreYes, but I think it would be helpful to read the second book. We are also introduced to Rosie in the second book, so I think it helps understand her character better. (less)

Jennifer Armentrout
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Time to uncover all the de Vincent secrets when Devlin meets his match in Moonlight Scandals.

Available now!!

Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr, cover-love
Yes - love this author

Enough said!!!!!!!!

Cover love off course other reason :)
Rachel Reads Ravenously
1.5 – 2 stars

When your most anticipated book of 2019 turns out to be complete trash:

I actually did throw my book when I was done I was so mad. I was very tempted to give this book 1 star, but the first half of it was actually pretty decent so I feel 1 star is too harsh. Honestly I am so angry. This is the second book in a row by JLA that by the end of it I was feeling enraged (but for very different reasons).

As I said before the first 250 pages or so of this book were decent. I was intrigued b
Nicola
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.

It’s an age since I’ve read a JLA, and I’ll admit I haven’t read the previous books in this series, but when I saw the blurb for Moonlight Scandals, I got a bit click-happy as it was just too tempting.

description Remember what they say about dancing with the devil, Rosie. But what they don’t say is sometimes you need to get burned.”

What I wasn’t expecting was a splash of the paranormal mixed in with a romance which holds intrigue and twists as our heroine, Rosie is a part-time ghost hunter. An
Beth
I really enjoyed the other two books in this series, but Moonlight Scandals by far is my favorite. Armentrout writes the wounded souls perfectly and still manages to give both Devlin and Rosie an abundance of sass and sarcasm to make the chemistry ignite!

This is the conclusion of the deVincent’s romances and boy could you say that I didn’t see that one coming…and that would be a huge understatement.

Lots of twists and turns and you aren’t quite sure where everything will end up until you hit tha
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
“The devil is coming.”

With its gothic feel and enticing story-line, Moonlight Scandals was a stunning conclusion to the de Vincent series. This story was filled with characters I loved, some impressive twists and turns and it all made this book impossible to put down. If you're not familiar with this series, I recommend starting back at the beginning with Moonlight Sins. Each book weaves itself into the next and it's an intoxicating ride getting to know each of the de Vincent brothers. You
Candace Robinson
This series has been so much fun, and these men are just crazy and awesome! Oh, and my favorite part to this one was that Rosie likes to do paranormal ghost hunting stuff. I would be all over a chance to do that.

I've been waiting since book one—literally—to get inside Devlin's head. And good ol' Dev's head did not disappoint! He's very dimensional and has a whole lot of baggage that we uncover as the book progresses, like anxiously waiting to unwrap a Christmas present! Rosie was a great charact
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Such a fabulous story and a great way to end the series. 4.5 stars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This book had to be the hardest to write for the author. Devlin was very stern and abrupt and very hard to get to know in the last several books. So I was very interested to see how she was going to connect him with someone special.

But from the very beginning it popped that humor was the best way and I absolutely loved the connection between Devlin and Rosie. She didn’t put up with his crap and gave it right ba
Stacee
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was definitely my favorite of the series.

I had been intrigued by Devlin from the very first book and the pop up of Rosie in the second book nearly had me exploding at the idea of them together. Oh man, they didn’t disappoint. She’s so sassy and he’s so stoic and the button pushing and banter and JFC THE UST...I could have been smothered by it.

Plot wise, it was decent. The build up is a bit of a slow burn with a lot of push and pull. We finally get some answers, but not before an entire he
Sahara
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This will be EVERYTHING!! Jennifer never stop writing, you are a national treasure
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing

“Remember what they say about dancing with the devil, Rosie.”

Moonlight Scandals is without question our favourite book in this series. It’s the one we had a feeling would be the juicy cherry on the top and it truly was. It was compelling, enticing, passionate, cunning and revealing. We have been intrigued by the dark and wicked Devlin since the beginning and we’ve been desperate for his book. So much so. We needed beneath his enigmatic façade. He was the ultimate mystery and we had so many que
Kate's Corner
I really cannot be arsed to write a decent review. It just didn't work for me. It was bad. Dickhead de Vincent. But once again I'm in the minority. Go me!
Snigdha Prakash
I NEED THIS!!!!! JLA, PLEASE WRITE MORE BOOKS LIKE THESE!!!!

EDIT: February 7, 2019

So I finally got around to reading this one and man, oh man, was this great.
Devlin was the most interesting character since book one and he deserved all the attention rightfully so. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect story for him.
I loved him and absolutely adored Rosie.
The plot was a bit of a surprise at the end but the good kind so I liked it. There were certain loopholes in the story but I'm willing to over
Alexandra
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
I received an e-ARC from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. Review can be found on *Milky Way of Books*

I KNEW THAT JENNIFER WAS GOING TO LEAVE THE BEST ONE FOR LAST! Devlin, the elusive secretive character from this trilogy has been one of the most anticipated ones, who I wanted to read about even from book one! Knowing that also Rosie was in the mix, I knew that I expected something amazing to go down.

BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT THE PLOT TWISTS! Jesus, one after the other the plot twists k
Nancy The book junkie
Rating: 4.25/5

For those who are not familiar with the series Moonlight Scandals is the latest book in the trilogy De Vincent Brothers, a series of adult books of thriller-romantic genre. This book is centered on Devlin, the older brother of Vincent's, a tough, too serious, straight, inflexible and very jealous of his privacy and to protect his family's. In fact, there’s not many lines he won’t cross in order to protect his family and his loved ones.

And then came Rosie…. When Rosie appears in his
Amy
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Something flickered across his face that looked an awful lot like respect–reluctant respect, but she didn’t give a flying chupacabra’s ass what Devlin de Vincent thought or felt.”

“He kissed her as if her wouldn’t allow a single part of her to be left unexplored. The way he kissed her wrecked her.”

“His stare was greedy and devouring and she wanted to be devoured. Consumed. Taken.”

“Maybe it’s…fate. You said our paths were destined to cross and maybe that’s true. I don’t know, but I do know there
☽ TheBibliotheque
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-arc
”Remember what they say about dancing with the Devil, Rosie.”
Her mouth dropped open as she stared at her friend. The devil. Rosie could only think of Devlin.
“But what they dont say is sometimes you need to get burned.”

Remember me saying that the jury was still out on which de Vincent brother was my fave? Well, I can state now, with no doubt or fear, that Devlin de Vincent is most certainly my favourite brother.

Not that I ever doubted Armentrout to deliver an outstanding wrap-up to a series, but
Beneath The Covers Blog
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Nancy The book junkie
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks-to-buy, arcs
Rating: 4.25/5

And then came Rosie…. When Rosie appears in his
AJ
“Remember what they say about dancing with the devil … sometimes you need to get burned.”

4 stars!

The final book in the de Vincente series, all of the secrets are coming out, and whoa, this was a wild ride! The story of eldest de Vincente brother, Devlin, brings a lot of series answers as we get to know this fabulously enigmatic character, and I loved this one!

Devlin has appeared in the previous books of the series, but he’s always been this serious, closed off, mysterious character. There’s been
Michele
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 0119, con-rom, gothic, priority
See the full review at HarlequinJunkie.com

Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars

Moonlight Scandals is the book fans have been waiting for in the thrilling and seductive de Vincent series. We finally got to know the Devil, aka Devlin de Vincent, a whole lot better while all the pieces of this twisted family drama fell into place. And you won’t believe the secrets uncovered!!

What a crazy ride this book was! I should start off saying I highly recommend readers begin this series with book one because each instal
Sissy's Romance Book Review
MOONLIGHT SCANDALS by Jennifer L. Armentrout is book Three in the de Vincent Series. This is the story of Rosie Herpin and Devlin de Vincent. I have read the previous books and loved them. I do feel that those books added to the enjoyment of this one. Rosie is a widower who is interested in haunted and the paranormal. One of the things she is interested in is the de Vincent house. Devlin has always protected his family even to harsh degrees so he is in protective mode when Rosie enters the pictu ...more
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, ebooks-i-own
Original review on Julalicious Book Paradise

I was really looking forward to the third novel in the De Vincent series by Jennifer L. Armentrout because I needed to know about Devlin; I needed to know who he really was. I won’t lie, I wasn’t expecting all these turns of events when I began to read it.

I don’t even know where to start this review because a lot seems to happen in it. I just know that I had difficulties putting it down. I think my work might have suffered from it… oopsie.

Okay, let’s s
Azrah
Jul 17, 2018 marked it as crushing-that-tbr-2019
Shelves: 2019-release
I need me some Dev and Rosie pronto.

Manoela
4.5 Stars

Finally it's time to learn the story of Devlin, the most mysterious of the Vincent. And now that I've finished reading, I can only say that definitely worth the wait and this book is my favorite in this series.

Who knew Devlin and Rose would be the perfect match for each other? Certainly not me.But Jennifer L. Armentrout did it so that these two formed a more improbable yet perfect couple together, where since the first encounter between them there were sparks.I had fun with the dialogu
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This is the first book I have read in the series and I am totally kicking myself in the arse because WOWZER what an amazing book and the De Vincent brother's are hot as hell and loyal and dedicated and everything in between. I LOVED Rosie and Devlin they really made this book what it was and I could not get enough I needed more because I did not want it to end.

Rosie is such a sweetheart and she is a ghost hunter! I love how she did everything she had to do to help find out what happened to her f
Tanya (Girl Plus Books)
Fasten your seatbelts because the final installment in Armentrout’s de Vincent trilogy is one heck of a twisty ride. Filled with plot twists galore and jaw-dropping revelations, Moonlight Scandals is a mic drop ending to the series.

Enigmatic Devlin had been a big question mark for me since the start of the trilogy. Aloof, cold, enigmatic… it was impossible to get a read on the guy and I wasn’t even sure he was a good egg. This installment shines a light on the oldest de Vincent brother and we le
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Woohoo I love this series

Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019

“Remember what they say about dancing with the devil, Rosie.”

• Out of Time (The Lost Platoon, #3)
  • Soul in Darkness
  • Illegally Yours (Laws of Attraction, #2)
  • Hollywood Playboy
  • The Roots of Us
  • Broken Love (Blinded Love Series, #2)
  • The Infiniteness of Violet and Luke (The Coincidence Series #9)
  • Untitled (Rusk University, #5)
  • Untitled (Beautiful, #3)
  • Ahead of the Darkness (The Darkness, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Wife: The Complete Series (The Billionaire's Wife #1-9)
  • The Scandalous Love of a Duke (Marlow Intrigues, #4)
  • Little White Lies
  • Legend (Arizona Vengeance, #3)
  • Only a Breath Apart
  • The Me I Meant to Be
  • Girl of Vengeance (Rachel's Peril, #3; Thompson Sisters, #7)
  • Love, in Duology: The Love in English and Love in Spanish Bundle (Love, in English, #1-1.5)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Jennifer L. Armentrout Lives in West Virginia.

All the rumors you heard

de Vincent (3 books)
  • Moonlight Sins (de Vincent, #1)
  • Moonlight Seduction (de Vincent, #2)
“Remember what they say about dancing with the devil, Rosie.”
“But what they don’t say is sometimes you need to get burned.”
2 likes
“He’d wanted to see her. He’d wanted the quiet that came with her. He’d wanted to get lost for a little while.
And that was so incredibly reckless, wasn’t it? To go after what he truly wanted. To be selfish, if only for a little while? He hadn’t that luxury since he was a child.”
2 likes