Start by marking “Every Bite Is Divine: The Balanced Approach to Enjoying Eating, Feeling Healthy and Happy, and Getting to a Weight That's Natural for You” as Want to Read:

Helps readers discover why diets put their minds and bodies in the mode to gain, not lose, weight - and ways to reverse the trend; how they are continually bombarded with cues to eat exactly what's wrong for them - and how they can inoculate themselves; and when 'fight or flight' turns into 'stew and chew'.
Published January 1st 2007 by Life Arts Press

To ask other readers questions about Every Bite Is Divine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Bite Is Divine

Gina Murray
Oct 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
" As a 52 y/o mother of two active teenage boys and the wife of a great, but hard working, husband, I needed some help figuring out why I was feeling very sluggish, achy, and depressed. I also wanted to spend some time with my mom to celebrate her 70th birthday, so we purchased Annie's book prior to attending her Detox for Health and Wellness retreat at Kripalu in May. I found the book to be very inspirational and informative, and my mom read it as well and liked how Annie helped her to "cultiva ...more
Sue
Aug 18, 2011 rated it liked it
A comprehensive yet practical intro to eating mindfully and yogic philosophy. I read this book not because I need to lose weight but as a follow up to a workshop I took work Annie on Digestive Wellness. I have tagged and dog-earned much, underlined and high-lighted. Book reads easily and offers lots of easily applicable exercise (physical, spiritual, and mental). Case studies were a bit forced and unlikely but helpful in regard to narrative flow.
Alona Perlin
May 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book, although it was more about yogic techniques and other strategies for weight loss. Nevertheless, it was well-written and easy to read. I met the author and she is lovely and explains many of her beliefs and strategies in her classes and counseling sessions at the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health!
Kim
Jun 16, 2008 rated it liked it
This was really interesting. It was very inspiring and made me want to do yoga again. The only problem is that every time I see the cover of this book I think, "Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great..."
Jeanne Grunert
Jul 11, 2015
Lucia
Aug 27, 2015
Annie Kay
Aug 31, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelby
Emily McQuillan
Oct 18, 2016
Andrea
Oct 13, 2018
Annie is an integrative botanically-minded dietitian, yoga therapist, and plant alchemist. She is an award-winning author/blogger and speaker. She loves to write, teach, garden, hang out with friends and family and help people be their fullest truest selves. Annie is on faculty at Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health (she was their Lead Nutritionist for 7 years) and has a telehealth practice coach ...more