Start by marking “Tailor Made” as Want to Read:

Rayleigh
Dating, who has time for that? Between working and my art, I have room for nothing else. That is until my best friend sets me up on Tailor Made: a website where I can design the perfect guy and my dream date. Crazy? I thought so too. Until he shows up and proves me wrong. It’s supposed to be just one night of fun, but in my life, things rarely go according to plan.
275 pages
Published November 12th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Tailor Made, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tailor Made

Book-Bosomed  blog
May 10, 2018 added it
Shelves: dnf
REVIEW NOTE: I’m just going to mark this DNF at 26%/Chapter 8 because that’s where I was when I stopped last night. This morning I received a note from the tour presenter that the book was now “on hold” for additional editing and a 3rd ARC would be sent. I was currently reading the 2nd ARC sent out as the 1st also apparently had issues. I don’t know what’s going to be changed and what’s not, but I don’t really have time for reading multiple copies so here’s my review thus far based off what I re ...more
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I usually don't "do" spoilers and this is actually not a review - this is the email that I send the author to explain my rating therfore it contains spoilers and is hidden :
(view spoiler)
Clare Harrison
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love supporting new authors so felt honoured to read Tashas debut novel.

This is a story about a unique dating agency "Taylor Made" where you choose every little detail to make it perfection.

All that goes out the window for Mason when his date is non other than the workaholic and unlucky in love Rayleigh.

Rules are bent, broken and thrown away making the night more than just a paid date.

I won't go any further the rest is for you to find out but this story to me is a dance of the heart with compl
Kim
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tailor Made is the debut of Tasha Lewis and I truly cannot believe this is her first book! I was hooked on Rayleigh and Mason’s story from the first chapter and honestly, did not put the book down until the very end.

Rayleigh’s passion is painting but she’s currently unhappy with her work and love life. Tailor Made, a dating site where you custom design your ideal man, is suggested as a pick me up by Rayleigh’s friend and she decides to take a chance. Little does she know what’s waiting for her…
Tiffany Readz
3.5 Stars-A Little YA for Me

For her debut book, Tasha Lewis did a nice job creating Tailor Made. I was hooked by the blurb, eager to meet these characters.

After a few chapters, I wasn't sure about Mason and Ray right off the bat, as these two were nursing some heavy-duty personal problems, that were definitely going to get in the way of any sort of relationship. Besides the fact that Mason was paid to go on dates. If that isn't a buzzkill, I don't know what is.

These two crazy kids meet, have som
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Tailor made is a completely unique sweet love story. Quickly capturing my attention from the very start. I soon found myself completely wrapped up on Mason and Rayleigh’s story obviously to the world around me. With a very intriguing blurb I wasn’t sure what I would be in for when starting this book, but I knew I had to read it and I’m so glad I did! This book is overflowing with sweet romance, captivating characters, and heartfelt emotion.

An intriguing mix of instalove, yet a slow burn build t
Heather
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Great debut novel!
Shawn Pinzon
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic debut novel by Tasha Lewis. Rayleigh/Mason slowburn ❤ this book.
Lissanne
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tailor Made is a charming, sweet debut from Tasha Lewis. When Rayleigh’s wealthy best friend, Kat, decides to prove to her that not all men are jerks by setting her up with an escort, Rayleigh is reluctant to play along until she sees that Tailor Made is not quite what she expected. The client gets to pick the man, his name, what he will wear and what type of date they’ll have. Their time together will go for a maximum of three hours and there’s no sex allowed.

Rayleigh settles on Mason, whose au
Debbie Hanson
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: author-review
Tasha Lewis
⭐⭐⭐⭐

I truly enjoy finding and readers new authors. And I was given the opportunity to read Tailor Made, Tasha Lewis’ debut novel , and as I was hoping it was great. Everything I expected and more. She has some real talent with writing that with time will only excel. I expected a story about the company, but instead it was the individual break down of each character that hooked me. I felt I knew these 2 and the other lead roles, I felt their pain, their excitement, their up
Rene' Seals
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Have you ever that friend who liked to surprise you with things? A sweet card, a new scarf, or a lunch date. I have friends who do that all of the time but have you ever had a friend who set you up on a blind date? Blind dates are the worst but what if a friend signed you up for an escort no sorry wrong word...dating service? That might be a friendship ender for me.

Rayleigh is an artist who hasn’t touched her paintings for months. In order to pay the bills, she is working as a personal assistant
HeidiLynns BookReviews
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First, I want to thank Tasha Lewis for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

After reading Tailor Made by Tasha Lewis all I have to say is where do I sign up for my own Tailor Made?! Tasha instantly made me fall head over heals deep in love with everything about Mason in this book!! Tasha’s debut novel was unlike anything I’d read before! The story line was very creative, had a lot of heart, and extremely fun to read. This book will have you smiling ear to ear!

Tasha’s begi
LianaReads blog
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the debut book for the author and I have to say that is very interesting and I really enjoyed reading it. I am not a big fan of YA romance and this book doesn’t have much steam but the topics are interesting and got myself into reading it in one sitting.
What I love about Mason? That for him his family comes first as he has to take care of his sister on his own after their parents died , and to secure her future he has taken a job as a paid escort at his aunt company along with his studie
Amy  Crull
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such a fun book with characters you will fall in love with!!! I loved the sweetness and romance that happens between Mason and Rayleigh. These two are perfect for each other!
Rayleigh took a chance and stepped out of her comfort zone. She usually picks a certain type of guy but thanks to Tailor Made, she can pick and choose what she wants in a guy and date. Mason is everything she never knew she wanted or needed. He is smart, charming and caring. He is caring for his teenage sister, while taking
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
Oh my goodness!! I absolutely love the idea of Tailor Made!!!! I jumped at the chance to read this and the fact that I haven’t read this author and I fell in love with her words makes everything just seem awesome! I love new authors and this one knocked it completely out of the park, knocked me on my butt and shot me to the Big Dipper!!! I LOVED IT!!!

I had so many moments when I laughed, swooned and cried!! I’m a big crier and boy was this a good one! (That doesn’t sound like I mean it but the r
Jackie Wright
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars for Tasha Lewis’s debut novel Tailor Made, I have to say I would never have dreamed this was her first novel and if this book is anything to go by this very talented author has a very promising future ahead of her.
Tailor Made is a dating site where you custom make your perfect date even down to the name of your perfect man. Rayleigh is not happy, she hates her job and her life is going nowhere so her friend suggests she give the site a chance and see if her perfect date will revitalise
AC Squared Book Blog
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
TASHA BLEW IT OUT OF THE PARK WITH THIS BOOK! I can't believe this is her debut novel, it was sooo well done! Her writing is just so good!

I loved every bit of the relationship between Mason and Rayleigh! From how the met, to how their relationship continued and all of their ups and downs. EVERY.MOMENT.WAS.PERFECT! I love when a book has a relationship that isn't perfect and is very real! This story was just so REAL and that made it so much better. Meeting each other and falling for each other ma
2OCC Reviews
May 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: jessica
I love the idea of the Tailor Made dating site. It was different and refreshing and drew me in. Rayleigh and Mason were super cute together from the start. It was a clean romance with only showing a couple kisses and it really didn’t bug me time I got closer to the end. The whole time in this book they were skirting around each other and it seemed more like friendship then anything else.

The ending (when they finally get together) was very fast paced. It was another aspect on why I felt like I c
Stacie Christensen
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rayleigh

Mason
Working at Tailor Made is the perfect arrangement: all the perks of dating without the commitment. Between school, two j
Polly Barreto
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Story

This is a great debut story and is a standalone contemporary romance told from duel POVs.

Mason is working two job, takes care of his sister, attends classes and works for Tailor Made
(a dating service). He has no time left for commitment and feelings.

Rayleigh is working at Premier Event and Catering for the she-devil, while putting her dreams of being an artist on hold. Dating – who has time for that?

Mason and Rayleigh’s story had me from the first pages. They are two real characters
Lisa
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rating: 3.5*

As a debut this was a nice read. The concept was an interesting one with Rayleigh so busy working for romance or dating so her best friend purchases her a date through Tailor Made - really generous friend. Her date is Mason, who instantly feels something for her and gives her the best possible date. For him, she is the one but his commitment to Tailor Made means that he can't have a relationship with her until his contract comes to an end. This was very sweet in terms of the story an
Andrea Martin
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tailor Made is a great debut book by Tasha Lewis that hooked me from the start! Rayleigh is stuck in a job that she doesn't like. She hasn't been able to paint, which is her passion, in a long time. Down on her luck in both her career and her love life her friend hooks her up with this dating site where you design your own man. Who wouldn't love that? A chance for a man to give you exactly what you want? Sign me up!
Mason is a young man responsible for raising his little sister after a tragedy th
April
May 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Tailor Made is the story of a woman who needs to regain a bit of her confidence and does so after a friend suggests that she goes on a date with a man from Tailor Made. The concept of dating site, Tailor Made, is brilliant. Basically, you can create the perfect man and the perfect date. Tasha Lewis' unique twist on this type of dating is one that had me intrigued from the beginning.
However, I only gave this book 3/5 stars because it just wasn't my particular style. This probably sounds bad, but
Misty Sulouff
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book I've read of hers. I really enjoyed reading Mason and Rayleigh's story. Every woman wants the perfect guy. What if you could go out on a date with someone and you get to pick every aspect of it from his name to exactly what kind of date you want? Sounds amazing doesn't it? Rayleigh was iffy at first but her best friend insisted she try it out since all she seemed to find we're losers. What she didn't expect was to fall in love at first sight, and she's not the only one. Mas ...more
Tracey Vuolo
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tailor Made is a great debut novel that pulled me right in with it’s uniqueness. I became invested in these characters from the start and wanted them to have a HEA. Mason and Rayleigh made me giddy especially after their spectacular date. You need to read this book just for the “I’ve got you” alone. The bond between siblings Mase and Shelby just strengthened this story for me. The teasing and witty banter along with the heartbreak and longing gave my heart a whirl and had me engaged with these c ...more
Ceej Chargualaf
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tailor Made is a sweet novel that pulls at the heartstrings. I really enjoyed Rayleigh and Mason and their relationships with the people closest to them. How often do we read novels where there’s way too much strife between people who should have each other’s backs? Or where the male and female protagonists fight so much you wonder why we’re focused on their story? This story had a strong message of hope and encouragement and I loved that. And this is a debut novel.

Normally, I don’t go for debu
Mary Fazzi
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Mason has a lot on his plate. He is solely taking care of his little sister after their Mom and Dad pass away. He works a good job but on the side he does Tailor Made for Shelby’s future. Shelby is Mason’s little sister. Rayleigh is a hard working girl who’s best friend is worried about her not having the best pick of boyfriends. She sets up a Tailor Made account for her to have one good date. Mason is the one she picks and their date is incredible. They have great memories of it and want to be ...more
Cassie
3.5 Stars.

I liked that this one had a unique story ~ I love the idea of a "Tailor Made" date. I liked the friendship that developed between Rayleigh and Mason - they were both strong characters that had their share of issues and I enjoyed the fact that they just didn't fall into an easy relationship. I felt there was too much emphasis on the small details that really didn't add to the story. Extra points to Mason for taking such GREAT care of his little sister, that freakin' warmed my heart!

I f
Samantha Waldow
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tailor made is the debut book by Tasha Lewis and i couldn't put it down. It was beautifully written.  Rayleigh works at a job she doesn't like but always makes everything perfect even though her boss is a witch. Her friend set her up on a dating site behind her back to get here out there and live. You literally pick your perfect date down to what they even wear. Mason shows up and everything changes. Literally. The date does a 180 and they go on their first adventure together. These 2 had great ...more
Nicole Smith
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is Tasha Lewis' debut novel and I must say she did a bang up job! I got sucked right into Rayleigh and Mason's story. One of my favorite parts of the book is watching Rayleigh grow and blossom. Watching her take her true passion and make it work is inspiring. Mason works for Tailor Made a service you hire out for dates for any occasion. Mason's date with Rayleigh is one like he's never been on before. It's truly romantic and very swoon worthy. Mason is very swoon worthy and great book boyfr ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
I have two dogs that are spoiled rotten. I'm a believer in dreams coming true and I love all things book related. This past year I got to meet my favorite romance author and see Broadway, a dream of mine since I was a little girl.

Tell me, what dreams have you made come true of your own?