Start by marking “Flesh Into Fire (Original Sin, #3)” as Want to Read:
Flesh Into Fire (Original Sin, #3)

Flesh Into Fire

(Original Sin #3)

4.4  ·  Rating details ·  485 Ratings  ·  161 Reviews
Payback is owed.

And Maddie Clayton is going to collect. This time Carlos and Logan have gone too far. People are dead, lives have been changed, and she’s had enough. Plus, she’s got the Devil on her side, so when an enemy turns into a friend with an idea of how to take Carlos down, she’s in.

Tyler Morgan has been fighting back his whole adult life. He’s ready for anything w
Paperback
Published April 17th 2018 by Science Future Press

Mindy Lou's Book Review
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, arc
I'm seriously loving this side of Maddie. It's like she is tired of all the crap that is happening in her life and she's taking control back. She's feisty and maybe a little bit crazy, but that's what is making her such a great heroine.

Tyler is just plain crazy. I love how he can make me laugh in the middle of a very serious situation. He's crazy about Maddie and I love that he will walk through fire for her...literally. These two together make sense in all the chaos.

I almost feel sorry for Carl
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
As per the previous two books in this series, this is a fast paced exciting read.

Maddie is out for blood and is willing to put her own life on the line to get the revenge she craves. Tyler is not quite as on board with her plan but after a bit of convincing and a few safe guards in place he puts his faith in her to make the right choices.

However, the best laid plans go askew if not everyone is following them and this leads to huge problems for all of them.

Never a dull moment for Maddie and Tyle
Michelle
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 01-signed
Book three in the Original Sin Series kicks off and this book is full of action. We’ve gotten to know the characters in book one, we’ve seen them begin their journey through book two and it’s finally time to start watching them fight back for what they want.

The Huss/McClain partnership is a new experience for fans of JA Huss and her independent titles. While her style is still present, this series is so different at the same time.

Tyler is such an odd character. It’s hard to not like him. He’s st
Shayna
“We are unified. We are bound. We are one. And no one has to declare it. We know.”

Tyler and Maddie absolutely OWN me in every possible way! Their story is complex, sexy, beautiful, emotional, exciting, INSANE, and I love every single second of it! FLESH INTO FIRE is book #3 of this amazing rollercoaster ride of a series and it just keeps getting better and better. There are plenty of ups and downs, wins and losses, destruction and tragedy, but one thing stays constant. It’s that deep down, ben
Brandi
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the ride that only gets crazier and crazier. I mean, it takes off on page one and doesn't let up. Not even a little.

I'm at the point in the series where I can't really say anything without it spoiling all the things. I mean, one little word in the wrong place and I spoil the first two books. One little word and I spoil this book. I don't want that.

Not. At. All.

What I want is for you to pick up this series. I want you to grab Sin With Me and then fall in love with Scarlett and Ford Ast
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
This review was originally posted on (un)Conventional Bookviews
*I received a free copy of [title] from [publisher] via Author. This has in no way influenced my voluntary review, which is honest and unbiased *Flesh Into Fire brought Maddie back into more danger than Tyler could take - which made things extremely difficult for both of them!

Review - (un)Conventional Bookviews
Story:
Flesh Into Fire is the third installment in power-duo Huss McClain's Original Sin series, and I was sadly not fully satisfied with this story. Some pa
J. Grayland
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book 4 in this series is a continuation of the turbulent lives of Tyler and Maddie as they try to make their relationship work. With Maddie dealing with with the fallout of her past and Tyler trying to put his own demons to rest they both try and put their lives on the right pathway. I really loved this series Tyler is such a sweetheart and the two characters are absolute soul mates who deserve to find their happily ever after. The sex in this series is very hot but also very rough, raw and dirt ...more
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it

4.5 Stars

“SPOILER FREE Review of Flesh Into Fire & Passion Rising”

‘We are connected by something more powerful than shared sorrow. And every moment we’ve spent apart has been valuable. Necessary. Critical.’

‘Our bodies back together. His arms around me. My back pressed against his chest. Our hearts beating. Keeping time. Becoming what we were always meant to be.’

Badass Bloggettes
I am thoroughly hooked on the Original Sin series. I’m one of those readers that continually looks at the current page or the percentage of the book read. I don’t know why but I’ve done that since I was a kid. (Of course, as my kids always remind me, in the olden days there was only a page count.) The problem with doing that while reading a series,is that I continually think, just a couple more pages and I will know what happens next. Then when I get near the end, I start thinking, slow down you ...more
Carvanz
Wow! Things really get deep in this next installment of The Original Sins series. I loved every moment of it!

While Madison is dealing with the repercussions of Carlos’ actions, Tyler remains by her side. When they are both suddenly confronted with a twist in their circumstances, Tyler is adamant that they stay out of the situation. However, Madison needs this. It’s time she takes a positive step forward to prove that’s she’s more than the failures that have highlighted her adulthood.

As things g
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Holy guacamole, will Tyler and Maddie ever catch a break?!?! These two are like a magnet for trouble and I don't mean the odd bit odd strife here and there. I'm talking fires, guns, explosions and a whole army of bad men who've got it in for this crazy couple.

"Flesh into Fire" was a fab penultimate instalment in the "Original Sin" series where:
The funny got even funnier
The suspense got even more suspenseful
The hot got hotter
The drama got even more dramatic
The twists got even twistier

But ultim
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018

description

“SPOILER FREE Review of Flesh Into Fire & Passion Rising”

We decided to read Flesh into Fire and Passion Rising in one hit as we just couldn’t face another cliff-hanger involving our beloved couple,
Lg
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The fall out from the tragic fire at Pete's is taking it's toll on Maddie and Tyler. Maddie knows her time is up with Carlos. She is done playing nice and she is ready for revenge and payback for the loss of her friends.

When faced with the opportunity to help bring Carlos and his empire crumbling she does not hesitate. Maddie decides to take both her Angel and Devil and go for it. Tyler is not 100% on board with this but knows he needs to let her do this.

Maddie's brilliant feistiness is her ke
MJ
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-books, arc
Here we are at book #3 in the Original Sin series and this wild ride just keeps getting better and better. Flesh Into Fire is truly the most explosive installment yet with Tyler and Maddie and their off-kilter relationship full of incredible intrigue and all kinds of danger. These two clearly attract crazy and you can't help but fall even harder for them.

With Carlos Castillo still pulling the strings that lead to Maddie's freedom and ultimate happiness, it's anyone's guess just how far she will
Silvia
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This review was originally posted on my blog, Darkest Sins.

After a less exciting second instalment, here comes the revenge of the third book... My knees were bouncing with impatience because I had it in my heart this series would pick right up and boy, was I right?

Full of danger, guessing, twists, and menacing surroundings—not to mention the crazy bad guys—the plot took a turn that kept me engaged and totally intrigued. Also, my attachment to some minor characters might have escalated into adora
Suzanne
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This installment of the series is very action packed!

Lots of wrap up from the previous two books in regards to Maddie and lots of personal growth for Tyler and Maddie. Definitely room for more though!

This book almost seems like the end of the story but I know it isn't so I look forward to the final installment in this fun and crazy ride.
Sharon Kallenberger Marzola
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this series. There is a lot of suspense to keep my heart beating fast. Their is also good romance to take my breath away.

I can't wait to see how Huss/McClain complete this series in Passion Rising the final book in the series.

Full review on Badass Bloggettes: https://badassbloggettes.wordpress.com/
Kathleen R.
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it

I did not expect this story. Didn't expect where these two authors would bring their readers, especially after the evens that happened during the second book of the Original Sins series. JA Huss and Johnatha McClain are really interesting together - their point of views are nothing that i could have imagined, nor is it like anything i could have imagined. You'd think that a male's point of view would be crass and methodotic, but in reality, it's just all over the place! That's Tyler. Gett
Krista
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
Only these two - only Maddie and Tyler - could find themselves up to their ears in this much crazy.

Things have come to a head with Mexican drug lord Carlos and his menace of a nephew Logan, and Maddie is finished hiding away from the problem, working herself and her soul to the bone for what she knows is a futile effort. Her happiness is going to be hard fought and hard won, and it's going to happen with Tyler by her side.

For the first time in the Original Sin series, the main thrust of the st
Julie
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 explosive stars

Flesh into Fire is the intense third installment of JA Huss and Johnathan McClain’s Original Sin Series. When Ricky, the henchman, approaches Maddie, readers have to know book 3 was going to be action-packed from the start. I didn’t anticipate just how romantic and angsty Huss and McCain would make it as well.

Maddie and Tyler are a match made in Heaven…or perhaps Hell. Their chemistry is off the charts. The authors have created characters who feel real. They’re not perfect, bu
Lisa Marie Barrera
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMFG!!! SPEECHLESS!! Flesh Into Fire is So Intense with Suspension and Twists, you don't know if you are going Up or Down! This Book is the 3rd Installment of "The Original Sin" series and Not a Standalone! Tyler and Maddie's story continues with the characters WILL to Survive the unexpected events that come their way. Their relationship starts to grow after spending time again with each other but need to KNOW one another again. After certain events that happens, Maddie is Ready for Revenge and ...more
Wendy LeGrand
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Wow. Holy hell. Oh man.... each book just keeps getting better and better, more intense, more explosive, just more everything!

Maddie and Tyler are deep into trying to figure out how to solve this Carlos Castillo problem when a solution presents itself to them. Only, it might not benefit THEM as much as it's going to benefit "the man" aka the DEA. But hey, what is one civilian casualty if the government gets what they need? Maddie agrees to help them, because deep down she feels like this is wha
Candy
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I hope any reader who dives into Flesh Into Fire has buckled in, because it is one hell of a ride! JA Huss and Johnathan McClain have delivered a book filled with action, suspense, and riveting scenes to keep you on the very tips of your toes. I could not stop turning the pages to see just how everything would play out. The characters are back, stronger than ever, and you definitely won’t want to miss it!

"This is going to end badly...but revenge always has a price. And I'm willing to pay it."

If
Tracy- OMGReads
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book 3 of a series, the prior two MUST be read before Flesh into Fire. Following along with Maddie and Tyler, Flesh into Fire is the third part of their story. I feel like everything I loved is a spoiler. Let me just say it’s exciting, intense, and absolutely captivating.

The characters continue to be strong and determined. The story is refreshing and different. I can not wait for the conclusion of the Original Sin series and Maddie and Tyler’s story.

ARC widget photo ARC1.png
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobooks
This book has more suspense and action than the first two and it will suck you right in. Nothing has been easy for Tyler and Maddie and now that the decision has been made to get revenge on Carlos Castillo things are about to take an interesting turn.
Frances
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
***ARC provided by authors.***

Tyler and his incessant conversations with himself might be my most favorite part of all from this series yet. He just can't help it so he needs to be talking to himself all the time. And Maddie might be turning into him with her conversations with her Devil and Angel personnas.

But rambling aside, these two have been through so much a$$ kicking already that they deserve to have a happy ending. Let go of all their baggages in life and just frolick into the garden of
Veronica LaRoche
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series just gets better and better. Once I started reading I didn’t want to stop. I couldn’t wait too see what was going to happen with Maddie & Tyler and I was 100% not disappointed. I absolutely love Tyler, Tyler will make you swoon and laugh and will definitely be a character you will not forget. Maddie is one tough chick and has had enough and now wants payback. This book has everything danger, revenge, hot sex, an definitely will make you teary eyed and I loved every minute of this ...more
Angie Crabtree-Liezel and Angie's Book Blog
I did not see that coming!!

Maddie has really grown in this book. She was always strong but she went above her comfort zone and became Superwoman! I’m pleasantly surprised and not so surprised by this.

Tyler has really grown. His love for Maddie is infinite and makes you dream of a love like that. His rambling and sarcasm is still on point. The laugh out loud moments I had was much needed.

I almost thought this was the last book by the way it ended. I felt a little closure but I’m also excited t
Maria
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’m in love with Tyler.
I love when he rambles, his inner talkings are fantastics. He is the most lovable crazy guy !!!

Maddie and Tylers relationship grows in this books. And is a pleasure to see them together

In this book Maddie is blinded but rage and wants revenge and that makes her do as usual some pretty stupid, fierce and funny things and the best is Tyler helps her and support her 100%.
They cause such much caos is really funny to see.

In this book also we can learn a little more os their en
Bargain Basement: $25 AMAZON GIFT CARD 1 8 Apr 23, 2018 03:32PM
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic toxic ...more

Original Sin (4 books)
  • Sin with Me (Original Sin, #1)
  • Angels Fall (Original Sin, #2)
  • Passion Rising (Original Sin, #4)