Jump to ratings and reviews

Howling Shadows

An ancient vampire plans to use Leila, a young alpha werewolf, to unleash an abomination into the world.
Those who study her kind know that she is the bringer of plagues, a demonic creature created to punish humans for their sins. She is the only female of her kind, and the result of her union with a male alpha will open a doorway for their creator to enter this plane—a demon in human form.
Another elder vampire, Cassie, knows the horrors that await the world if Leila falls into the wrong hands. She works out a plan to hide her, but Leila’s enemies have waited centuries for her to surface. They are coming for her, and they will get what they want.
Alone, sick, and afraid, Leila crosses several states, leaving a bloody mess wherever she goes. It’s not until Trent takes her in that she learns how to live… and love.
Finally accepting her curse, Leila struggles to preserve what’s left of her humanity, and deny her own instinctual desire to create hell on earth.

277 pages, Kindle Edition

1 book

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
3 (75%)
4 stars
3 stars
1 (25%)
2 stars
1 star
Displaying 1 of 1 review
Profile Image for Starr Waddell.
365 reviews29 followers
April 29, 2018
I'm not supposed to rate/review books I've edited, but I'm not one for society's unwritten rules, so fuck it. I love this book. CN Owens really hit it out of the park here. I love these characters; they have stayed with me ever since I first read this back in 2016.
Displaying 1 of 1 review

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.