Start by marking “Free Falling: (Playing it Safe Series Book Three)” as Want to Read:
Free Falling: (Playing it Safe Series Book Three)

Free Falling: (Playing it Safe Series Book Three)

Kennedy…Kennedy…Kennedy…Why can’t I get the sad, lonely woman out of my head? It doesn’t matter now because the night after my best friend, Jaycee Jennings gets married, I get wasted and wake up engaged to another woman. Right before it’s time for me to tie the knot, Kennedy returns…Well, actually, it’s her beaten, broken, and nearly lifeless body I find lying in the woods ...more
Kindle Edition
Published February 16th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Free Falling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Free Falling

Start your review of Free Falling: (Playing it Safe Series Book Three)
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Josh is engaged to Staci, but he doesn’t love her or even remember asking her to marry him.
One night Josh meets Kennedy and helps her. They have amazing chemistry and he can’t stop thinking about her.

This book broke my heart. I found myself wanting to help Kennedy, I can understand why Josh wanted too. But at the same time I wanted to shake her. Wake up woman! 😂

This is the third book in the series, I haven’t read the first two.. honestly it didn’t matter. This book was wonderful. Lisa is a fa
Lisa Hemming
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Is it possible to fall in love with someone you only met once?

Josh is a tattoo artist who works at his brother Jeff’s studio, Running Colors. He likes working there but he really wants a job where he can help people, so as soon as he has enough money he wants to take some time to find out what he really wants to do. One thing he doesn’t want to do is marry his sometime girlfriend, now fiancee, Staci. He still doesn’t remember asking her to marry him, and he certainly doesn’t love her. If he was
Shelly Reynolds
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"No...nothing about my life's been easy, Josh, but if I had to pick out the easiest parts...it was all you."

Wow! I could not put this book down. I finished it in one sitting! I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen next! My heart broke for Kennedy and all she was dealing with. It broke for Josh as he tried to help her and make difficult decisions to stay true to his heart. I wanted to shake her, slap him, and hug them both all at the same time.

Kennedy Powell has made a mess
Chasing The Words  Book Blog
Josh and Kennedy....

The Playing It Safe Series has slowly broken me little by little with each book. Free Falling is Book three in the series and takes you on Kennedy’s journey to overcome her past. The book is raw, jam packed with emotions, deals with addiction, full of suspense and then some.

From page one I was sucked back into the storyline and drawn to Kennedy. For someone who has been through so much her strength and courage was something that I admired. She was brought down time after tim
Gwen Shafer
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in this series. Lisa I absolutely love your writing. I absolutely love this one. Lord women you blew me away with this one. I absolutely love Kennedy and Josh. I so want more from them. This book was not at all what I expected. Not at all . I love how no matter what Josh wants to help Kennedy with everything that she is going through. Hell or high water he is going to be there for her especially after what happens to her in his home town. I absolutely love these two togeth ...more
Tracy W (Tracy&HelensRomanceBlog)
What can I say but Lisa has done it again!!

Free Falling is the 3rd book in this series and I again I absolutely loved it!! I just fell in love with Josh and Kennedy....and there rollercoaster to be together.

Every book I read of Lisa’s I fall more and more in love with her writing, she puts so much emotion in her stories and has you on the edge of the seat, I honestly loved this nail biting story.

Josh and Kennedy path to be together is definitely not a smooth one, but you can’t mistake the unb
Crystal
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lisa Gerke has really hit her stride in this third book in the Playing It Safe series. Her writing keeps improving with each book.
This book had it all, action and suspense, romance and a bit of mystery. The push and pull of this story was great.
Josh and Kennedy went through so much to finally get the HEA they both deserved. Their road was a rocky one, filled with obstacles and roadblocks. Just about the time I thought they would finally be happy together, another road block popped in their way
Margie
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My heart aches for Kennedy but she puts herself in these situations and doesn’t care if others get hurt. I know she had a rough life but when is enough a freaking enough! I love this series and can’t wait for more from Lisa, once you read book one you are hooked for life! Josh and Kennedy are good for each other, he is a strong man for dealing with problems that aren’t even his, he could have walked away…..
OMG, you will never guess who is behind the current situation……I almost fell off my chair
Brittany Slingo
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow

This book did not disappoint. I’ll be waiting for book 4. It makes you feel all the emotions. The story is emotional and full of passion.
Amanda
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Josh was a tattoo artist that felt like he never really belonged. He always had a desire for somthing else something more. He was going through life instead of living it.

Kennedy was forced into a hard life a life she didnt want to belong in but was forced into. She could never accept help. Because she was scared it would put her sister into more danger than she was in before.

These to come together but not without their own personal demons and skeletons they dont know about. Awesome book keeps y
Dana Fernandez