Start by marking “Home in your Heart (The Alphas' Homestead, #4)” as Want to Read:
Home in your Heart (The Alphas' Homestead, #4)

Home in your Heart

(Alphas' Homestead #4)

When Martha returns to the homestead after five years away at school, the excitement of her arrival is somewhat overshadowed. There’s a new pack in town who appear friendly enough but something about them raises both the Alphas hackles. But any reservations about their new neighbors don’t stop Martha from falling for the charms of the handsome wolf set on seducing her.

Wi
Kindle Edition, 1 edition, 213 pages
Published February 15th 2018 by Alex Jane

To ask other readers questions about Home in your Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Home in your Heart

Start your review of Home in your Heart (The Alphas' Homestead, #4)
Chris
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a great series and I read this book throughout the night ... yup I’m one hit. 4.5 stars for me ....so close !
It’s beautifully written, the characters are perfectly developed and the flow and feeling is genuine. I forget they’re wares and simply consider them a version of Little House on the Prairie !
While the focus was on Martha and the lunatic beta vs the delightful Joe there was also focus on Caleb & Jacobs relationship, Ephraims pain and Thad’s teenage angst. I really loved it and h
JenMcJ
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a must read series. Start at the beginning and just fall in love with Caleb and Jacob.

This was a good continuation of the epic tale of the Homestead. Don't be fooled by the blurb into thinking this is a m/f romance. While it does center a lot (maybe a smidge too much) on Martha's coming of age, the story is still about how Caleb and Jacob deal with their children growing up and their relationship as they continually re-adjust to new normals. Change is really, really hard for Caleb.

I fo
Bev
4.5 stars from me. First of all, a big 😗 to Alex for the story. I couldn't wait to read about how the kids had matured during the time that Martha was away in New York, studying to be a doctor.

Alex has really thrown everything but the kitchen sink into these latest two instalments of the series. We had Malcolm in Longing for Shelter who was part Native American, we have Martha in this instalment who is just like her Aunt Sarah...strong, intelligent but stubborn to a fault [and bearing in mind wh
Jess A Jaye
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore the Alpha’s Homestead series. I can not rate it highly enough and I’ve been eagerly awaiting the next instalment.
I must admit though when I saw that this book was Martha’s story I wasn’t sure what to expect. I barely read any MF these days but it’s more Homestead so I couldn’t not read it. But I needn’t have worried as this definitely isn’t MF.
Yes it follows Martha’s return home and the next chapter in her life but really it’s about the whole family and what’s happened in the
Ami
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-family-kids
Another solid entry in this series -- and unfortunately for me, the last book that I can read for a while. I mean, I read all four stories within the span of four days, and now I have to wait for the next book *sigh*.

There's a time jump from book #, Longing for Shelter, it has now been 12 years since Caleb and Jacob started as a couple, Martha has recently finished her study although she has the offer to pursue two more years of education. Then there's a new threat from a new pack.

I loved how M
Bronwyn
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I know this wasn’t considered a MF book, but I wish the scene when Martha found her true mate wasn’t brushed under the rug the way it was. As much as I don’t like to read about girly bits, it could have been beautiful instead of being distilled into an unfeeling paragraph. There was more description when (view spoiler) than in what was a loving, beautiful moment for her. I was disappointed. ...more
JR
Another Epic Chapter in the Series

This time it is Martha's story. She has finished her education in New York but now wants to study abroad. This news sends shock waves through the family, Caleb taking the news harder than the others. As if this wasn't enough to deal with, a new pack has moved into town, causing problems for the humans and the Alphas homestead.

Once again, Alex Jane has proven that she can create a believable world filled with amazing characters. This is a terrific series, fast
Susan65
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Blogger Girls

I really love this series and it all stems from my love for Caleb and Jacob, beginning from book one. I think what I love most is that each installment is a continuation of their family dynamics and not necessarily all new people. In this case, I was hesitant to read it because I’d just assumed it was a MF book mixed into the middle of a MM series, but that was not really the case, at all. Yes, Martha is the main character, but there is plenty of Caleb and Jacob, some mystery a
Mari  Cardenas
4 Stars!

Home In Your Heart is book 4 in The Alpha's Homestead Series and it needs to be read in order. While one of the storylines explored in this book is Martha's (Jacob and Caleb's daughter), Home In Your Heart is not an MF romance.

Martha is back home after finishing her studies to become a doctor in New York and she brings a surprise visitor with her. She's set on going to study abroad and the fact that Thaddeus is out of control and Ephraim is in pain after his boyfriend broke things off w
June
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mh
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Having had the opportunity to read this pre-publishing, I took great pleasure in revisiting Martha's installment of the Homestead Series.

Home in your Heart is a fantastic continuation of not just the Homestead Series, but of the actual Alpha's stories. Not only does Caleb and Jacob's family continue to expand and grow up, but we get to meet new, intriguing (sometimes infuriating but always interesting) characters.

This story is, for me, all about Martha's relationship with her father (Caleb) and
Carmina
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this new book of the The Alphas’ Homestead. If you enjoyed the three previous ones, you won’t be disppointed at all.

Alex is one of my favorites writers because her writing is beautiful and she's wonderful showing how the characters feel at any moment. You totally get into the story and it's like you are there with them which just blows my mind all the time.

I love that while the story of this book focuses more on Martha and her future, it still deals with all the characters. B
Amy
Without a doubt one of my top favorite series. There’s only two books to go, and I will cry big crocodile tears when it’s over. Caleb and a Jacob are still together and going strong. One thing about their relationship is it just feels so real. The love they share is strong and true; though that doesn’t mean they are perfect. Alex brings them to life, their hopes, dreams, fears and regrets. I can picture this little town in my imagination since it has been so important in the series, as well as t ...more
Milly Molly
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This book continues the story of Caleb and Jacob and their family. Their pups have continued to grow up and although the storyline involves all of them and what they are going through as they become adults it focuses in particular on Martha.
Martha's storyline isn't just about her blossoming romance but also on her changing relationships with her fathers particularly Caleb.
The family need to draw together again as they deal with a situation that might become dangerous but due to their tumultuous
Nyussz1
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An absolute joy as always! Alex Jane did it again, bringing us back to the homestead where the alphas and their pups life evolves steadily. The character buildup is amazing, the evolution of the story as it carries us among their lives through challenges is simply exquisite and a delight to read. If you want something to make your heart feel warmer than read these stories, get to know this wonderful family and try to become one of them because you’ll find “Home in your Heart” !
Anu
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
A worthy addition to the series. While this is ostensibly Martha's story, it is still firmly m/m and centers around Jacob and Caleb's relationship and how they (read: Caleb) deal with their growing (and growing-up) family.

and Thaddeus! Oh that child breaks my heart and gives me life at the same time - I cannot wait to read his story eventually.
Kagetsuya
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was like a rollercoaster of emotions, it broke my heart many times. But I live it, this is one of my favourite series.
Jenn (not Lily)
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Excellent continuation of Caleb and Jacob's love story. On to the next! ...more
Gerri
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

Another good story in this fast paced series. Good action and great character development. Believable and smooth dialogue. Looking forward to book 5.
Lillian Francis
John
Mar 24, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
MF romance? 3 5 Feb 17, 2018 03:57AM

• The Mysterious and Amazing Blue Billings (Black and Blue #1)
  • Witchbond (Kitsune Chronicles, #2)
  • Falling For My Roommate
  • Wolf Lost (The Wolves of Kismet #1)
  • Bunny (Kinky Boys, #2.5)
  • Merry Measure
  • How to Shield an Assassin (Unholy Trifecta, #1)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • The Prince and His Captivating Carpenter (Paranormal Princes, #2)
  • More Than Life
  • Ex Meridian (Nothing Special, #7)
  • Prince's Master (Masters #1; Calluvia's Royalty, #4)
  • Throwing Hearts
  • Best Man (Close Proximity, #1)
  • Burn (Ignite, #3)
  • Mr. Naughty List (Home for the Holidays, #2)
  • Lights and Sirens (Emergency Services #2)
After spending years creating stories in her head, Alex started writing them down and then found she couldn’t stop.
Despite the late start, she now writes m/m romance about found families, sometimes with a historical feel—and the occasional werewolf.
Free from aspirations of literary greatness, Alex simply hopes to spin a good yarn of love and life, wrapped up with a happy ending. And if her charac

Alphas' Homestead (6 books)
  • Home Is Where You Are (Alphas' Homestead, #1)
  • Returning Home (The Alphas' Homestead, #2)
  • Longing for Shelter (Alphas' Homestead, #3)
  • Be My Sanctuary (Alphas' Homestead, #5)
  • Always Here (Alphas' Homestead, #6)