Start by marking “Somewhere Bound (Foundlings Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Somewhere Bound (Foundlings Book 3)

Somewhere Bound

(Foundlings #3)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  37 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Sophia…

I’ve only ever been Sophia Reid, the quiet girl from—and going—nowhere. If I ever want to escape the torment of my memories, and the murderer in our shadow, I need to die.

Jameson told me his story started and ended with me. Now I need to figure out who I am, who we are, and lay to rest the mysteries of our past, so our story can begin.

Jameson…

I belong by Sophia’
Published February 27th 2018 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Somewhere Bound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Somewhere Bound

Amazeballs Book Addicts
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 Stars!

Somewhere Bound is book three is the Foundlings series. It can not be read as a standalone, you must read the first two before reading this one. Sophia and Jameson are really great and interesting characters. Their story sucked me in from beginning to end. There was a time I wanted to yell at the characters because I was scared for them but the things I was worried about really turned out not to be bad. I never really know what was going to happen next and I liked that. This one was
I Love Story Time
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, julie-jules
As a 3 book series, 5 Stars!!

What an awesome series! This series from Fiona Keane has literally kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. These are the first books that I have read from this author, and I am so impressed! I’m so happy that I waited to read them until all three were released. I loved the conclusion and the growing connection between Jameson and Sophia. I will admit that there were times in Somewhere Bound that I wish Sophia’s character would have been a little stronger. I f
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ I like
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 09-read-asap

Here we are … at what is supposed to be the end to the Foundlings Series by Fiona Keane…. You are wondering I can see it why I choose to say “supposed to be” … well I have to be honest … the series is at an end but it feels like there could be something coming. Not that there are any loose ends but it feels like some questions of a rather personal nature are not explored. One reader might be totally fine by that but another (like myself) feels that there could be something more especially given
Midnight Insider
The third installment of this series did not disappoint. The story of Jameson and Sophia is heartbreakingly beautiful. The conclusion of the story was exactly what I was waiting for.
From the mysteries surrounding the first book, to the unraveling in the second book, to the tortured past that brought them together in the final book, this story took me on such a journey.
The way that Jameson became Sophia’s protector, friend, and love was written so wonderfully. Sometimes with Sophia’s character I
Julie Reveles (ILST BLOG)
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
As a 3 book series, 5 Stars!!

Melissa

This is Book #3 in the Foundlings series. This book started right where Book #2 2 left off. This book was wow! So many emotions. Both Sophia and Jameson have gone through so much. Each are torn from their lives as they know it in order to stay alive. What is one to do in that position? Run for your lives.

I kept thinking of Sophia's aunt, who had no idea of the man she is in love with. I wished there was her side of everything. How she felt when Sophia ran away? What she was told by Simon? How sh
Lydia H
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
This is book three in a series and the first two books MUST be read prior.

Jameson...What is there to NOT love about him? Always so protective of Sophia!! Gosh, I loved how much he loved her!!! Their lives were NOT easy. Going through all the trauma they'd been through and then having to be constantly looking over their shoulders? Yeah, I agree with everything they did! Loved their relationship SO much! Their love was pure, deep, and one that would withstand anything!

I am so glad I discovered t
Pelusa Rivera
Received an ARC at no cost to author..I appreciated that Jameson and Sophia were still connected as they were from the start, and even though things (nope wont tell you) happened and they went thru life changing situations that no one especially teens should have to deal with. Yet they showed their loyalty to each other, he protected Sophia and she became his. I did feel as if even though we got an ending that there is more to come, and I really hope so.. Enjoy!
Crystal Gray
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This series MUST be read in order. With that I will state that I am so happy that the whole series was out before I was introduced to it. I would have died waiting to see what happened next. Somewhere Bound was a good ending to the series, but I felt like there could have been more. It could go either way. I was left wondering what happened about, and what happened to and, and, and :-)

I do recommend this series to anyone who likes deep raw emotional reads!
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book and the conclusion of Sophia and Jameson's story and what a ride,

Jameson is so protective of Sophia and will do anything to make her safe, these two have traveled across everything you can imagine to get back to where she is from , their past has made them stronger and I could have not made a better story than this one
Nancy Metsch
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing ending...Thank you Fiona for giving us Jameson
Nikkita
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Perfect

Oh wow, following the journey of Sophia and Jameson has been absolutely amazing! In the conclusion to that journey, your once again held enthralled from the first page. You wonder how two people can endure so much, but so happy they have had each other throughout. I can't say enough about this series, you need to read them for yourself pronto.
Natasha
Oh where does one begin in this series? When I first jumped into the Young Adult book world I was a skeptic. I didn't think I would connect with these characters. Oh what I wrong. Sophia and Jackson have this connection that is strong and maybe old souls finally connecting.

In book 1 Nowhere Girl-Foundlings - Sophia struggles with the loss of her mom and now a new life in Florida. She is struggling to feel alive and when she meets Jackson it changes everything for her. He is her strength but is
Briennai Jackson
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sophia and Jameson escape Florida to be free of Simon. They are making up their plans along the way, but they keep getting impeded by trackers and other issues. Simon seems determined to finish off Jameson, but Jameson is equally determined not to leave Sophia. He wants to marry her, if they ever get out of this situation. Sophia is devoted to him, but she is struggling to escape the memories of her past. Jameson wants her to have closure before they move on to the rest of their life.

I felt that
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the 3rd book in this amazing series, and is the conclusion of Sophia and Jameson’s journey. These two are still as protective of each other, and battling to overcome their pasts. This is well written, and a story where you cannot guess along the way at what will happen next, which I enjoyed. The only downside, in my opinion anyway, the epilogue could have been expanded on, as I felt as if I was left hanging at the end. However, that is just my opinion, and I look forward to reading more ...more
Kristi
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked it

More questions were answered. And I really like Jamison and how strong he is for Sophia. They are both dealing with a lot and twists that follow them on their new beginnings. I gave it 4 stars because I thought the ending was abrupt, there is not a mention of a fourth book. I’ll have to go look.
Barbara Liana Salas
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I can't believe this series has come to an end. I loved Jameson and Sophia's love story. All of the books are absolutely amazing and keeps u wanting more. I'm just sad that there story is over but glad they had a happy ending .
Brittany Slingo
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wasn’t ready for it to end

I wasn’t ready for this book to end but it stayed as good as the first one, jus the ending came to quick.
Karen Lovvorn
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thinking the ending was sudden, but I enjoyed the book immensely! Great series!
mrs lorraine McWilliams
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Frustrated

These were a fantastic read. Couldn't out then down. Needed to know what happened next. The ending has left me frustrated with so many unanswered questions.
Sunny Shelly Reads
I'm really torn on how I feel about Somewhere Bound, Foundlings series book 3. I sucked up Nowhere Girl like there was no tomorrow. I fell in love with Jameson and Sophia and couldn't wait to see where the story took them. Book #2 felt like a lot of unnecessary filler, but there were some great moments that propelled the story further. I was so anxious to dive into #3... and I finished it feeling a little cheated.

Jameson and Sophia are still as connected as ever, and the events of their pasts ha
Wendy
Jul 30, 2018
Mindi
Oct 13, 2018

Foundlings (3 books)
  • Nowhere Girl (Foundlings, #1)
  • Everywhere Unraveled (Foundlings, #2)