Start by marking “Commander (Politics of Love, #3)” as Want to Read:
Commander (Politics of Love, #3)

Commander (Politics of Love, #3)

One bargain, Two broken hearts, and a Race to keep the White House

I am Tara Zain.

Human rights attorney, the Commander to my colleagues in international affairs, and fiancee to the most powerful man in the country.

I've learned love is a useless distraction. Money and status are the true motivators, and powerful alliances are much more important than romantic entanglements.
Expected publication: October 2nd 2019 (first published October 4th 2018)

Jeanne
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-direct, jeep-diva
I love Sienna Snow's women. They're strong, beautiful, rich through their own efforts, confident and sexy as all heck. They're also strongly devoted to their men, men who are sexy, strong, rich and confident as well. They are also often women of color where their ethnicity is just a matter of fact but also gives the readers insight into the traditions and influences from their ancestor's.

Tara, unlike her best friends, comes from humble beginnings. She's smart enough to get her education as great
Up All Night With Books
4 Stars
Review by Allyson
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

"I've waited years to have you. You're mine and I'm never letting you go."

Heart pumping until the end, Commander by Sienna Snow was fantastic, gripping and on the edge of your seat sweetness. Snow has really out done herself in the Politics of Love series and I, for one, will be sad that it has ended.

Ashur Kumar and Tara Zain are bound by contract for the sake of the country. Ashur needs her as his First Lady and Tara needs
April Symes
What another great addition to this phenomenal series. This book starts up a few years after the last book ended and it finds Tara and Ashur about to get married. They've got an agreement signed and it's all business or so it seems.
Ashur and Tara's love story is a 2nd chance romance. We pick up their love story a couple years down the road in this book. Ashur and Tara are about to get married and emotions are all totally rollercoaster ride for these two. 15 yrs ago, Tara broke up with Ashur bec
Crystal
Fast paced and steamy!

I could not put this book down. Finished in less than 24 hours and really enjoyed this book! This is book 3 in the Politics of Love series and I can say, I absolutely love this series!! I would recommend reading starting with Celebrity, then Senator then onto this one, Commander. I love how we continue to see the characters from the previous books throughout. There were a few surprises sprinkled in this one, character wise that I was not expecting! Loved that!

I love a boo
Patricia
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Take it from someone who hates all things political, Sienna Snow knows how to write an awesome book. This book is amazing. The political ideas were outstanding, and the characters even more so.
Tara is everything I love in a strong female character. She has strength, motivation, and leadership even when the decisions are not always above board.
Her relationship with Ashu is like a roller coaster from start to finish yet these two characters are perfection. Two souls meant to be together.

The story
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Tara is a strong woman who has secrets in her quest to protect the world and make it a better place. She agrees to marry Ashur Kamur the boy whose heart she broke because of his meddling father. They create a contract: she gets his billions and he gets his heirs. Ashur just happens to be the President of the US, which comes with his own set of complications. True love will always find a way back to its other half even if it takes years.

Snow dives into the chaos that is politics, yet leaving the
Anne Milne
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A second chance love story set against the backdrop of politics money and power.

Ashur and Tara were once young and love torn apart by vicious lies they are together again each for very different reasons. Ashur needs a first lady by his side and Tara needs money and alot of it.

I enjoyed this story especially Tara as she is a strong successful woman who has worked for everything she has. With Ashur's character we get the political element of the story which was very interesting. This was a story
Kimberly Kunda
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was fun,sexy and captivating. Here is a list of things I wish was included; Zara conversation with Ashur about why they broke up, I know he knew but I wanted the conversation to take place because it would have given me insight into the characters. Two I wanted to see the moment when Ashur was convincing Zara to sign the contract and also their secret wedding. Three I wanted more sweet moments during the Honey Moon. And lastly I felt like things were moving to fast. But all in all it was a gr ...more
Lauren
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was fun to read this second chance romance was quick paced. Tara and Ashur dated years ago and she broke his heart. Y'all these two are hot messes and make you shake your head. Ashur wants her and wants what they had but lord help him he went about it wrong. Tara hiding stuff makes everything uncomfortable and when her secrets come out its ugly!!! Im glad they are both stubborn and hard headed.
Amy  Crull
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ashur and Tara definitely bring the tension and thw heat! These two are both strong characters so they butt heads a lot. I liked the determination that Ashur had. He knew he wanted Tara but he had to keep showing her how much he loved her. She knew she loved him but fought him on it. It made the tension so much higher. This was such a great book!
Cay Scheumack
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Secrets, lies, old love weaved into politics. What more could you want. Family inteferance, friends assistance, world media watching. Yes! Political intrigue by day, steamy nights. Oh yes. Commander has it all. You will not want to put down this book. You'll want to know if Ashur and Tara find their way or whether the secrets, lies and their front and center life tear them apart.
Kelly
Shelves: loved-it
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The characters were well written and the pace of the story was perfect. At times I felt like there were previous stories that I had not read but Sienna Snow explained a bit of the characters so I didnt feel lost.
I will definitely be reading more of this author.
Teresa Lara
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this amazing intense emotional beautiful love story...Ashu and Tara need more.Whos next?
Heather andrews
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ashur sometimes has to be reminded to stay focused, “don’t you have a country to run? Stop thinking about *** and get back to work.” Ash is a very protective man when it comes to his lady love, “the windows aren’t covered and I’ll be da*ned if I let anyone see you naked but me.” I liked this book, I actually thibk out of the series this one is my favorite, I just really loved Ashur.
Carolyn Spence
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well, another great addition to this series. This chapter starts a few years after the last one and it finds Tara and Ashur about to get married. They've got an agreement signed and it's all business. There is still interfering characters to stop their happiness, but it's also themselves that are putting up roadblocks as well. The suspense is there and the author takes you on quite a journey. The sex is hot and the plot is thick. I highly enjoyed this chapter and I definitely recommend Ms. Snow ...more
Donna
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is about Tara, a woman about to marry the President of the United States (Asher). She has a few major problems heading into this wedding. One is that fifteen years before Asher's father was against the wedding and threatened financial ruin to her parents and to tell Asher that she had been cheating on him (not true). She broke up with Asher terribly (not telling him about his father's threats) and Asher said he'd never forgive her. Fifteen years later, he wants to marry Tara for her po ...more
Rebecca Austin
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-kylie-s
15 years ago Tara Zain walked away from the man she loved due to his father but now she is back after striking an agreement with him to pose as his fiance. Tara runs Solon and is trying to stop human trafficking around the world but must step down due to her new "relationship" but she needs to rescue her close friend Ameera Kamini who was taken.

Ashur Kumar is the most powerful man in the country but it doesn't mean that love comes easy. He never got over losing Tara and doesn't want to make the
Andrea
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in the Politics of Love series. Sienna Snow does capture the background of politics well. She doesn't make it stuffy or boring by any means. I'm not a huge fan of politically themed books but these books are quite enjoyable. Their careers are in politics but it shows that politicians are mere humans too. The third installment is the story of Ashur and Tara's love story. We pick up a couple years down the road in this book. Ashur and Tara are about to get married and emotio ...more
Rhonda Hicks
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to say, as much as I love Sienna Snow as an author, I was hesitant to read this book only because it was a political romance. Not normally my type of book, I was determined to give it a fair shot and was literally blown away.
Tara Zain and Ashur Kumar had been in love and planning a future together when she was only 18 and he was 25. Ahh, then family had to step in. Ashur's father owned the tech business Tara's father worked at and felt anyone who was not in the same social and financial s
Nancy
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, other great book in this series !! I love every book in this group.
All were read in one setting, you can't put them down. The twist and turn, the wonderful feeling
each of the character's have an of course the sex. Their is a lot of sex in Sienna Snow books but it is always handled within the plot.
I have waited for the story of Ashur Kumar and Tara Rayna Zain . I knew it would be great. Both of them are strong, and have had heartache between them. Fifteen years ago, Tara broke up with Ashu
Aimee Crant-oksa
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Commander by Sienna Snow is book 3 in the Politics of Love Series. Each book focuses on a strong woman character in the world of politics. The books are not filled with your every day politics. There is angst, love, mystery and friendship.
In all of the books, you see small glipses of past characters as they relate to the story. In Commander, we meet Tara Zain, human rights activist, commander to a secret organization and soon to be first lady of the united States. Ashur is the President, and onc
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
5+ Stars
Sienna has left the best to last, Commander was everything and more. This political love story will keep your toes curled all the way through, from the hot as sin sex scenes to the angsty misunderstandings the characters are faced with, this book will give your heart a workout.

I absolutely love the heroines in this series. They are strong, independent, smart, rich woman but Tara who is my favourite heroine in this story is everything but rich. She had to work her butt off to be the clev
Andrea
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, 5-star
Absolutely amazing read. I enjoyed it so much. This book is the perfect mix of love,arranged marriage and politics. There was a little bit of action too.
I loved Tara and Ashur.
I love strong,powerful,brave and sexy women that know how much they are worth. Tara is very strong women that knows what she wants. I loved her character very much,but she did made me angry at some point.
Ashur is really in love with Tara,even after all those years of separation. And this is something that is obvious from
Ariadna Basulto
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Commander takes place a few years after Senator ends. Tara and Asher have an agreement to marry, contract and all. He’s still madly in love with her after years apart. She wants him, her first love, but her eye is on a greater cause. But after the contract is signed and their pretend marriage starts to feel real, secrets, withheld truths, and misunderstandings might keep it from becoming the real thing.

Gah! I loved his story. I was kept on my toes almost the entire time. Tara is such an amazing
Donna Smith
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a ride! Tara is hiding so many secrets from the man she loves. The man she loves and married just happens to be the president of the United States. She has been working for a secret group who go around laws to go against human traffickers. Her job as a team lead puts her in a bad spot for her husband. If that news ever got out, his political career would be destroyed. The live they have for each other may just not be enough. Since their marriage was based on a contract, Tara isn't sure wher ...more
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Author, Sienna Snow, is a truly creative writer that often produces strong leading women in her storylines and Commander is no exception. From the very first page, all the way through, to the last, you will be devouring every well crafted word of this terrific romance. Tara is a strong willed, leading lady and the only woman for Ashur. She is incredibly passionate for a cause that quite honestly, needs to stop. In following her need to stop human trafficking, Tara will go to any lengths. Little ...more
Linda
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Commander is the third book in the Politics of Love series. While it can be read as a stand-alone, I would recommend reading book 1 (Celebrity), and book 2 (Senator), because there are recurring characters.

I have been waiting for Ashur and Tara’s story. Ashur is our elected Commander-in-Chief. He’s been secretly married to Tara for 2 years. They have a romantic but broken history, so their marriage is basically a contract between them. They do have a big wedding and honeymoon, and Tara official
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
As my first read from Sienna OMG! This story was packed with so much angst I had to stop for a cold shower! The heat radiating through the pages is some HOT HOT HOT romance!

Ashur’s and Tara’s Love is one that distance and time never dulled but what about secrets and lies? Still carrying the pain of the past Tara doesn’t know how to fully let Ashur back in and her hesitancy costs her the future she has always wanted will Ashur step up and fight like he promised he would?

Ashur so strong, sure an
Sierra Clothier
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story is Ashur and Tara's, but what I love about it especially is that it's more Tara's than Ashur's. This author has written a feminist book under the guise of politics. And I can't gush enough about its authenticity and charm.

Tara has agreed to marry Ashur so he can look good in the public eye as the President of the United States. It reminds me of that old saying: Behind a good man is a great woman. But Tara has a secret that she can't give up yet. As the chess pieces move across the boa
Renata Gill
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tara is the commander of an elite international group that fights sex trafficking. She will do anything to save the women and children even if it means breaking international laws to get them released from their captors. She is ruthless, unforgiving and highly respected among all the other agents.
15 years ago she walked away from the love of her life, she was given a choice to leave Ashur or watch her family lose everything.
Now she finds her living in the White house and married to one of the m
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Inspired by her years working in corporate America, Sienna loves to serve up stories woven around confident and successful women who know what they want and how to get it, both in - and out - of the bedroom.

Her heroines are fresh, well-educated, and often find love and romance through atypical circumstances. Sienna treats her readers to enticing slices of hot romance infused with empowerment and i