Start by marking “Never You (Emerald Mountain #3)” as Want to Read:
Never You (Emerald Mountain #3)

Never You

(Emerald Mountain #3)

One hot night can melt the coldest of hearts...

Emerald Mountain Ski Hut caretaker Morgan Monroe doesn’t do casual relationships. Not anymore. Certainly not with the obnoxious, flirty, too-hot-for-his-own-good chef she’s wanted to strangle all season. He’s the kind of man she wouldn’t date in a million years, even if he were the dating type.

Chef Dan Griffin doesn’t believe
Published March 5th 2018 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Never You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never You

Start your review of Never You (Emerald Mountain #3)
N.N. Light
Morgan Monroe hates Chef Dan with a fiery passion. He’s a total player (or so she thinks) who’s been trying to get into her pants all ski season. Never in a million years would she sleep with him, let alone have a fling with insufferable Danny-Boy.

Dan loves cooking and making women moan is his specialty. He’s a man who likes to have fun and is looking to end the ski season with hottie Morgan in his bed. Improbable considering how she throws him the death stare cold enough to form icicles. But a
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Point of view issues.
Book Lover
Mar 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Dan Griffin is a gregarious, talkative, music loving flirt and fantastic chef. His cheesy, corny pick-up lines and innuendos had me chuckling a few times. He’s close to and very supportive of his mom and sisters. He learned to cook to help his mom out after his dad died. He doesn’t do relationships. He’s hoping to end the last night of ski season tangled up with Morgan before moving on to his next assignment.

Morgan Monroe (her last name is never mentioned in the book, only in the blurb) is a lon
Romancing the Book
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by JoAnne
Book provided by the author
Originally posted at Romancing the Book

This was a quick read at only one-hundred fifteen pages but it was nice to be back for book three in the Emerald Mountain series with Never You. This time it is chef Daniel and ski hut caretaker, Morgan’s story. It’s playful, irreverent and steamy with lots of innuendos. Morgan has avoided Dan most of the season since she thinks he’s a player only looking for one night stands. He can’t wait to get closer to her o
Donnajo
I voluntarily read a advanced reader's copy of this book

Never You by Stacy Gold a new to me author that I'll be checking out more books by. A spicy storyline with great character development and dialogue. A book that pulls you in from the first page. I haven't read any of the Emerald Mountain series but this book was almost a standalone. I look forward to reading more of the series and more by this author.
ItaPixie
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, 4-stars

Never You was a great read.
I really like the enemies to lovers trope and Stacy gold did an amazing job writing it.

Daniel is not Morgan favourite person.He is a flirting playboy and Morgan tried to stay away from him during her seasonal work at the hut but her will was put to test during their last day together when the tourists were gone and she had a very good time with the chef,knowing him better.

This novella is pretty hot because Daniel and Morgan sexual chemistry is over the top,together th

patrick Lorelli
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
A short story but a very good story about two people that had been working together for a snow season, but did not do anything about the feelings they had for one another until the last two days. Morgan Monroe has been the caretaker and is not looking for a relationship. She especially does not want anything close to one with Chef Dan Griffin, who she believes is a player. She does like the food that he makes and after they spend a night talking she agrees to meet him in Seattle weeks later. Whe ...more
Robin Morgan
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You probably could never find two more diametrically opposed individuals than the two individuals Stacy Gold has created for this book; two individuals who came to work at the Emerald Mountain Ski Hut one skiing season.

On one hand you’ve got Morgan Monroe who has the caretaker who’s essentially running the show at the ski hut; making sure everyone who comes there is taken care of. Morgan’s the type of woman any man would simply drool over if they could only make her their own. While many women c
JoAnna G
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have never read this author before, so I am happy I got the opportunity too. This is book three in the Emerald Mountain series. I loved Dan. He was funny and so into his cooking. He made me hungry. It was described so well. I also liked the fact that there is detail about the mountain and skiing.

Morgan is taking care of the hut and making sure everything is running smoothly during the season. She is hoping to stay on through summer as well. She likes her peace when she has earned time to go a
Chelon
Mar 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, contemporary
This is written really well and honestly, I expected something different than what this was. This was sweet in a way, two emotionally guarded individuals fight falling in love. It was an even, slow, long read for me, that I wish was more interesting.

I was given an ARC for my honest opinion.
Jen
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a quick and cute read. Dan is the chef at Emerald Mountain Ski Resort and Morgan is the Ski Hut caretaker. They're on their last day of working at the resort and Dan is determined to hook up with Morgan. Morgan has other thoughts though and she isn't wanting to get involved with anyone casually. Dan's personality was a bit off-putting in the beginning for me. He was cocky and a bit too determined to charm the pants off Morgan. But just like Morgan, I misjudged him and he turned out to b ...more
Deborah
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Morgan does not like Chef Dan one bit! He's a player, an insufferable flirt, and so annoying! He's been flirting with her all ski season at the ski resort they work at. No way would he ever get in her pants!

Chef Dan is pulling out all the stops tonight! Morgan has been icy to his advances all season long, so tonight he is going to woo her with his amazing food! A way to a girl's heart is through her stomach, right??? or something like that!

I really liked Dan and his quirky come on's! They were f
Rosa Dalomba Veiga
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet story of two hearts trying not to fall in love. I finished reading and was heartbroken because I wanted more of these two.
C.L. Ogilvie
I'm a huge fan of Stacy Gold and her latest installment in this series didn't disappoint. I beta read this novel, but liked it so much I bought a copy, as well. While Morgan and Dan aren't my favorite pair in the series (that would be Taya and Jordan, JUST FRIENDS - you should totally read it), I think they have the strongest emotional arc and each go through the biggest changes. Another strong addition to one of my favorite series.
Coffee Chat
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: drama, romance, sexy
This is a great story full of sizzling romance, lust, adventure, danger and passion. The characters are well developed and have depth. It is well written and the way she describes the ski scenes make you remember what it's like to be there. The story line has enough tension and spark to keep your interest until the very end. I enjoyed reading this book and can recommend for a steamy quick read.
Christine
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
A snappy, sexy bite of romance in the snow.

Never You has a refreshing answer to Romancelandia's question: how can you possibly trust that outrageously hot, flirty guy not to break your heart? On their last day working on the mountain, Morgan is trying her best to avoid "horn-dog hottie" Dan but his sweet and dogged overtures are rapidly wearing down her emotional barriers. (And the man can cook!) Somehow, even with less than 24 hours together, Dan and Morgan manage to reveal their true selves to
Nancy
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My favorite in the series...The ski scenes are outrageous...Ms Gold creates such a vivid picture I felt the wind ripping thru my hair. And Daniel the main character....Hot Hot Hot ...I think I'm in LOVE. Who knew the snow could be so hot hot hot
Kathy
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute guy wants girl and girl resists. While this is a typical premise to an average book, Stacy Gold has turned the story into more. First I liked the unique setting, remote ski hut and was pleased that Stacy made her characters realistic. This was a good story with humor and a quick read that will allow you to get wrapped up into Morgan and Daniels story.
Tammy
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Morgan is the Emerald Mountain ski hut caretaker and doesn’t do casual relationships. Dan is the chef and doesn’t believe in relationships. Can he convince her to spend a wild night with him or will he get more than he bargained for? This was a fast-paced read with fun and interesting characters. The sex is steamy and the story held my interest throughout. I liked it.
Rhonda
Mar 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute, sexy romance.

Stacy Gold's novella Never You had a couple of interesting twists that made the plot a little different than a lot of your romances.
Morgan and Daniel were both multi layered characters whose true personalities slowly get revealed through the course of the book. This is a great book for those times when you have a limited amount of time and want a complete story.

I received an advance reader copy from Netgalley.
JoAnne
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Read my review on Romancing-the-Book.com by clicking on the link below:

Staci
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Never You, Another Quick & Spicy read from Stacy Gold
What happens when a fun & flirty playboy who's only interested in one-night stands has a sizzling steamy chemistry a woman who's only looking for her forever, happily ever after prince charming? Well, to find out you'll need to pick up a copy and read Never You, Book 3 in Stacy Gold's Emerald Mountain series. Once these two cross paths you will definitely find a quick & steamy read that will have each reader engaged to the very last page. Defi
Samantha
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Never you is third in the emerald mountain series and we have Daniel and Morgan. She cares for the hut and he's the chef. Her dislike of his very existence has kept him at arms length all season. He knows he has to stay away from her. The strength, resilience, and her attitude are key ingredients to heartbreak and he just isn't made for relationships.

The last day of the season will change both of them. But come daylight will they reunite or be separated forever? It like the rest are quick to re
Kim F
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! An amazing book. Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. Great ski romance and story line. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong and intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author. I voluntarily read and review an Advance Reader copy of this book.
poppy
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dan and Morgans book it my favorite from this series. I have enjoyed them all but I just loved the love-hate relationship these two had. I did not Morgan too much, in the beginning, she could be a little annoying at times but as the book went on you cannot help but come round to her. A super enemies to lovers romance
Pelusa Rivera
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author. (netgalley) I have to say that I was bored, I tried I did, I would start then put down, then start again, but it dragged for me..I just couldn't do it. I thought Morgan was not the nicest person, she actually annoyed and then of course we have the non-committal man-ho..He thought he was charming her, and she was annoyed with him..Yeah, couldn't do..
Stacy Gold
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Suzanne
rated it it was ok
Oct 31, 2019
Christy Brown
rated it it was ok
Feb 16, 2019
Wendy LaCapra
Sep 09, 2019

• Perfect Obsession (Perfect, #2)
  • Bishop's Endgame (Endgame Trilogy #3)
  • Sexy Beast (Billion $ Bastards #2)
  • Cold Hearted Bastard (Bastard Series, #1)
  • Under His Obsession
  • Finding Him (Covet, #2)
  • Finn (Anderson Billionaires, #1)
  • The Demigod Complex (Brimstone Inc., #1)
  • While You Were Spying (Love Undercover #1)
  • Wrong Bed, Right Man (Accidental Love #3)
  • Love Hard (Hard Play, #3)
  • Carter (Twilight Falls #2)
  • Royal Playboy (Playboy Royal, #1)
  • Circle of Dreams (Quytel #1)
  • Unforgotten (The Fallen Guardians, #2)
  • The Cheat (Played #1)
  • Every Breath (Music, Love & Other Miseries, #2)
  • Every Kiss (Music, Love and Other Miseries, # 0.5)
Compulsive tea drinker. Outdoor sports junkie. Lover of good (and bad) puns.

Stacy Gold gave up her day job as Communications Director of a nonprofit mountain biking organization to write sassy, steamy, contemporary romance novels. Her stories are packed with strong, independent women finding love and adventure in the great outdoors (Think Sarina Bowen or Elle Kennedy, but with skiing, mountain bi

Emerald Mountain (3 books)
  • Just Friends (Emerald Mountain #1)
  • In Deep (Emerald Mountain #2)