Start by marking “Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 2” as Want to Read:
Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 2

Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 2

Thirteen different takes on love, romance, and sex with hot heroes that will blow your mind. All proceeds from sales of this anthology benefit The Cute Syndrome Foundation. Meet all the authors at Wild and Windy in the City, September 2018!
Published March 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Wild In The Windy City, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild In The Windy City

Start your review of Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 2
Melissa
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Fights by Mandi Beck . Bring your gloves , Leo who’s a Hot as hell MMA trainer , has regrets and when his walks into the gym it’s a cold hard reality check! MAXIE IS MY GIRL! Who doesn’t love a tough strong lead! Well these two because of misunderstandings find themselves in quite the awkward situation. Thanks to a favorite from the past , second chances . They need to work it out ... literally! We get some Deacon love <<< yes Stick and Motherfucking move quench that thirst a bit. LOVED IT!
Bookworm Between the Sheets
Shelves: arcs
---->I read DESTINED FOR MORE by Lisa Suzanne and I hope I am destined for more from this series!

I am OBSESSED with her DESTINY World of Characters and just cannot get enough of them! This prequel lets us get a glimpse of Lizzie, sister to Mark Ashton & Brian Fox. I love how Lisa tied in so many things that we have seen in the Destiny Series like the Beavis & Butthead child pictures and Lizzie's love for her brothers. If you haven't read the Destiny series this is a great foreshadowing for the s
Kim
Love Fights by Mandi Beck

I love nothing better than a story about a fighter and Mandi Beck has once again hit it out of the park with Love Fights! After years apart and a huge misunderstanding, Maxie and Leo are thrown back together and have to make peace with the past so Leo can train Maxie for her next fight. I absolutely loved this short story of Maxie and Leo (with a little side of Deacon for good measure) which is full of sass, sexiness, heart and emotion and is well worth the read! I truly
Mrs. Hayes
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love Fights by Mandi Beck Review

Love me some Second Chance fighter Romance!

I love Mandi Beck’s writing and this novella did not disappoint!
Leo & Maxie were much in love until a misunderstanding turned them apart.
Now,six years later Maxie is back in town at Leo’s gym for some training....
Will these two be able to pick up the pieces and reconnect where they left?
You’ll have to pick up this amazing Anthology to find out!

This is a Caged Love related novella but you can totally read it as a standal
Jen Zingaro
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read Destined for More by Lisa Suzanne.
It's a fun, sexy, quick read that will get you read for the A Little Like Destiny trilogy or will give you a little background on the characters if you've already read it.
Dave and Lizzie are the best characters and it was sweet to see how they met and all of Lizzie's insecurities about being the sister of a famous rock star! I want more of these 2!
April Symes
13 authors, 13 short stories, 1 anthology for charity- what a great anthology for charity. This is a great way to sample an author you've never read before but in cases, some stories leave you wanting more. Which is good because then you will seek out that author to find out if there is more stories by them in that series or if there will be more written about those characters. This anthology is full of love, romance, rock n roll and more.
Hellions Ride by Chelsea Camaron. ----Meet Axel Devon Cr
Liz
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 2 is a collection of thirteen short stores from amazing authors! We get stories on love, romance, second chances and a whole lot of sexy! What is there not to love! They are quick and easy stories to draw us in!

Love Fights by Mandi Beck is a quick and sexy story that brings us back to her Caged Love series! This is Leo's story, who we met in Love Burns when Deacon needed him the most.

The story starts at some point after the Caged Love duet and finds
Michele
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Fights by Mandi Beck is a great second chance romance between Leo and Maxi. Leo and Maxi used to be a couple, until one big misunderstanding ended them. Several years later, and with the help of Deacon's interference, they are forced to work together and finally talk about their past. This book is sexy, funny and full of heart. It's another great story by Mandi Beck. Hopefully one day it will be a full length novel.

Kiera
loved loved love fights

I bought this solely to read the love fights novella by mandi beck. it was perfect a real mix of sweet and some sass from the lead lady Maxi.
it is well written and fun I wanted more but I always want more of mandi's words.
this is a great idea with proceeds going to charity so all for a good cause.
Ashley
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love Fights by Mandi Beck

Oh how I have missed this crew!!!!! Leo and Maxie's story is short and oh so sexy. Leo wants his girl back and I looved watching him work his magic, in and out of the ring. And it wouldn't be a a Love book with out The Loves!! Deac....god I missed that MAN, and The Princess, Frankie. Really missed that little family. Stick and Motherfing Move Baby!!
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
I got to read Love Fights by Mandi Beck and it’s such an amazing, sweet novella that you must read! Max and Leo have had their hearts crushed over a misunderstanding but when they breathe the same air again all they can remember is the heat between them! Can all be forgiven! Read this amazing anthology to find out!
A Hopeless Romantic's Booklandia
I wanted to read Wild in the Windy City: The Anthology Volume Two when I saw that J.D. Hollyfield was one of the authors that had a story in the anthology. She’s one of my favorites and I’ll read anything she writes plus there are more authors on here that I’ve been meaning to read, so it was a no brainer that I would get Volume Two. Although I have only read Ms. Hollyfield’s "Exquisite Taste," I definitely plan to visit this collection again!

But let’s talk about "Exquisite Taste" for right now
CLiK Books
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wild in the Windy City Anthology.

This review is based on reading just a couple of the stories in this anthology. I thoroughly enjoyed the stories, each unique but focussing on topics of sex, love, romance, rock and roll and more.

The Layover - Kat T Masen

The mile high club has never read so good than in this short by Kat Masen.
Air line stewardess Olivia is feeling a little lack lustre over the Christmas flight she’s scheduled on and with her relationship with her long term boyfriend on the ro
Britt The Hatters
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy epic anthology batman! This anthology not only brings it all in the sense of a wide variety of romance and heat, it also brings incredible authors. From old favorites to new discoveries calling Wild in the Windy City good is an understatement. This anthology is AWESOME!

I don’t think I’ve ever read an anthology so quickly! Typically I’ll skip through to authors I already know, but I’m not exaggerating when I say every story in this is so good I devoured every page! From MC to Rockstars there
Nancy
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love Fights by Mandi Beck

Love Me a Second Chance Romance!

Max and Leo lose each other over a major lack of communication. But after six long years and with Deacon’s help (ya that’s right, Deacon, god I missed that man, Love) they find their way back to each other!!!

This was a great story about two really strong characters that never stopped loving each other. They are both smart enough to know the gift they have received in being reunited and are never letter the other go…

I loved them both and
Doris
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Destined For More by Lisa Suzanne

What a great tease for Liz and Dave’s story. Liz has finally met someone who doesn’t want to use her to get to her famous rock star brother, Mark Ashton. It’s a super quick read and leaves me wanting to know more about these two.

I received this as an ARC for a freely given and honest review.
Danielle Robbins
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review for : Love Fights by Mandi Beck -
I loved this! It was short and sexy, sweet! Leo, the hot MMA trainer and Maxie, the girl who got away. Leo and Maxie were thrown together after years apart and now he is training her for an upcoming fight. I loved them! I also loved seeing that sexy Deacon Love!! I missed this crew alot! Need more!
Judy
Love Fights by Mandi Beck
I love anything Mandi Beck writes. This piece for the Wild in the Windy City charity anthology is no different. It was so good and fun, quick read. The only problem I had with it is that it ended! What a great story, especially for Caged Love fans because we get to catch up with some old friends. You do not have to have read any of Mandy’s previous books to enjoy this story. It’s just an added bonus of you have.
Charlene
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Caught by L.B. Dunbar

A text message to the wrong person, a meeting of a shy librarian and a rock star, and a whole new meaning for some old song lyrics. A sweet and incredibly sexy short story that I sure hope is going to be turned into a full length story, definitely need more Jared and Lexi!
Brigid Brown
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
13 authors, 13 short stories, 1 anthology for charity! I have a love/hate for anthologies, mostly love. It's a great way to sample an author you've never read before BUT some stories leave you wanting more. Like Mandi Beck's Love Fights. It's the story of Leo, a trainer, and Maxie, an MMA fighter. For such a short story, this author gives us so much! ...more
Melissa Meyer
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved the two short stories from Mandi Beck and MC Decker! Love the way the authors continue to make us fall in love with some of their amazing characters from previous stories. Can't wait to read the rest of the stories included in this anthology! 13 AMAZING authors in one book!! ...more
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
This WWITC Anthology release is the second volume that contains thirteen authors and stories that are prequels, a where are they now story, a glimpse at what's to come or a tease with a current series. Read them all or read your favorite authors. Either way just remember that your purchase of this book is for a great cause!

Chelsea Cameron- Hellions Ride On

Hellions MC 2nd gen Catawba and crews transport. Shooter, stepdad and Rex, dad are from this series who give their son, Axel one job to trans
The Book Lover
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Even thought it was short I loved it!!!! I want more!! It was sweet, funny, sexy all in one package!
Tara
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc, anthology, mandi-beck
Wild In The Windy City was an anthology with many authors that I had not read before...all but one to be exact. I received an ARC for Love Fights...it was an interesting and well-paced read. All the other individual stories ranged from 1-2 stars...most did not have a satisfying ending.
Reckless Readers
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hellions Ride On - Chelsea Cameron
I hadn't read the Hellions MC series, I loved that Chelsea gave a quick overview of the family dynamic and background incase readers like myself hadn't read the full series. Hellions Ride On started with so much promise, I was hooked into the plot. I was disappointed in the way it ended. It had just gotten good, now I have to wait to read another book. Don't get me wrong, it was well written, you can feel the chemistry between Axel and Yesnia. The family drama s
Sarah Dale
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this book of novellas from some brilliant writers, some I have read before and others that I haven’t, but I will be checking them out now as I have loved and enjoyed each of these novella’s

Hellions Ride On Chelsea Camaron
I love the Hellions series and I jump at any chance to see my boys again. This novella features Axel who is Rex’s son. He is hot, sexy and swoon-worthy. He was raised, lived and breathed the MC lifestyle. He is about to meet his destiny when he is sent on a job escorting
Konny
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wild in the City : Anthology Volume Two contains 13 stories by 13 bestselling authors authors.
They put together this anthology full of love, romance, rock´n roll and more.
Wild in the City contains the following appetizers:
Hellions Ride by Chelsea Camaron. Meet Axel Devon Crews. He´s a born Hellion MC member and lives and breathes the MC lifestyle. When his job is to escort a woman to Chicago he´s about to find his destiny. Meet a rough alpha biker hero and a strong and determined heroine. I love
Monica Murphy
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am currently leaving a review for two of the stories in this Anthology.

Life by M. Piper:
A Chicago hockey player who loves his wife and kids. But something has happened, and he is not sure he can survive. I am not sure I can survive this story! This story definitely has all the feels. It is romantic and potentially tragic. And I need more of it, even though it will probably break me in the process!

Caught (by Pina Coladas) by L.B. Dunbar:
A text sent to a wrong number, and then an invitation to m
Love & Lavender Book Review
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love Fights by Mandi Beck

I'm still fairly new to Mandi Beck and her delicious characters. While I'm not up to speed on the history of Deacon, jumping into Love Fights didn't feel like I was stepping into the middle of an existing story. Wet your taste buds with Leo + Maxie, you'll be coming back for more in a heartbeat.

Leo + Maxie are sex on a stick, seriously!! From their first reunion, I was hooked. Then I was gutted as their past came to light, but my heart was on the mend super quick. This n
Phuong
Mar 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read Caught by LB Dunbar and I am hoping this short story will turn into a full length novel.

Lexi accidentally sent some sexy texts to Jared and they decided to meet up. Lexi is a shy librarian and can't believe she sent the texts that she did. Jared is part of a band and was just sitting in his hotel room after a concert when he gets some texts from an unknown number. But the texting leads to a meet up at a Mexican restaurant and instant attraction between Jared and Lexi. They talked and end
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Power to Break (The Unbreakable Thread, #1)
  • Midlife Crisis
  • The Invisible Thread (The Unbreakable Thread, #2)
  • Nailed Down (Nailed Down, #1)
  • Something So Unscripted (Something So, #4)
  • Cocktales
  • Restored Dreams
  • Crave (The Gibson Boys, #3)
  • One Wild Night (Hollywood Chronicles, #1)
  • Until Brandon
  • Mogul (Manhattan, #2)
  • Ask Me If I Care (SWAT Generation 2.0 #4)
  • Team Player
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Crazy Sexy Love (Dirty Dicks #1)
  • Love in Due Time (Green Valley Library, #1)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Cross (The Gibson Boys, #2.5)
Ryan Michele found her passion in bringing fictional characters to life. She loves being in an imaginative world where anything is possible, and she has a knack for special twists readers don’t see coming.

She writes MC, Contemporary, Erotic, Paranormal, New Adult, Inspirational, and other romance-based genres. Whether it’s bikers, wolf-shifters, mafia, etc., Ryan spends her t

News & Interviews