Start by marking “REN: Reposed (REN #2)” as Want to Read:
REN: Reposed (REN #2)

REN: Reposed

(REN #2)

From foster kid to awkward teen, Ren Nagel has always wanted to be "normal." But, that's probably never going to happen. Ren is just a little more than human––she's an Implement sent to Earth to save the world. She knows what she's supposed to be doing, but for now, Ren is ignoring all the signs.

Bound by promises made a very long time ago, and with the help of her friends
Published February 15th 2018 by Lulu.com

To ask other readers questions about REN, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about REN

Siobhan
Dec 15, 2018 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed Brittany Quagan’s REN: Awakened and was eager to dive into book two, desperate to see where REN: Reposed took the story. Although I did enjoy REN: Reposed, I wasn’t quite as crazy about this second book as I was the first.

In truth, my three-star rating is a rounded down three-point-five-star rating. I believe the rounding down is more a reflection of my recent reading mood rather than a reflection of the story – you see, I’ve been finding it rather difficult to be impressed wit
Bobbie Stanley
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I started this series over to get a refresher with this one, and I'm so glad that I did! I absolutely love books that run in a series because I have a hard time letting go of characters and stories once I get attached to them. This was one of those cases where the characters were so real and so well-developed that I was desperate to stay with them and see what came of their story. The premise of this story is fresh and well-developed and I loved every second of the action. I couldn't stand the i ...more
Autumn
May 27, 2018 added it
Shelves: 2018
I received this book to give an honest review. 4.5

What we learned in book one was that Ren has special powers and she is not alone, yet she is in charge of helping fix the world from the darkness that threatens to cover it.

In this story, Ren will be finding more Implements and learning more about her past. She will be given a choice that will not be made easy for her at all. I really liked the scene where she got to go to a different plane and got some ans
Danielle N
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You may also find this review at Books, Vertigo and Tea.

This series! I am going to be slightly immature here and just openly admit that I completely fan-girl when it comes to Ren Nagel. I would call this a guilty pleasure, but truth be told, there is zero reason to feel guilty about enjoying this series.

I do not want to dissect or summarize the plot too heavily, as I prefer to avoid spoilers for anyone who has yet to read REN: Awakened. If interested, you can read my thoughts on it here. I will
Rebecca
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great follow up to the first book! This was impossible to put down and was action packed from start to finish. The author’s writing style is so genuine and visceral, you truly feel like you know the narrator. There are some laugh out loud moments, as Ren copes with various situations and approaches them with her usual skepticism and brutal honesty that I loved so much in the first book. She’s such a likable and relatable narrator. As we follow Ren on her quest to save the world, she encou ...more
Brittany Fiume
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is amazing!! Just like Ren: Awakened, it brings you through a rollercoaster of emotions. There were so many unexpected twists and turns, I just couldn't put it down! It was totally worth the wait and I can't wait for the next one! I LOVE this series!!
Rumsha  A {Stories.and.plot.twists}
Not unlike the last book in the Ren Series, this book didn't disappoint as well. It played around the why's and how's mostly, that weren't answered in the first instalment.
There was a lot of action and adventure involved,  along  with light doses of romance and a little sparkling of the refreshing humour that belongs only to Ren, the violet eyed girl who's here to save the world.
What i didn't like about the book was; when 'that' big thing was about to happen, the book  ended. It felt like the
Terri Wilson
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
What always fascinates me with a series is how the author can keep the story going. They know just which details to expand and explores. I think Quagan did a great job of carrying on this story in such a way that I could pick it up and read without having read the first one, but I would recommend reading the first one because it provides a much fuller picture. The rich characters are developed even more in this book. At times I felt like I was walking in their shoes and not just reading about th ...more
Amy Shannon
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good sequel

I did read Quagan's REN: Awakened, and was not disappointed in REN: Reposed. Quagan tells an interesting story for Ren, a unique character. Now, again, she's on another journey to save the word. A great story and adventure, even if Ren tries to steer away from her responsibilities. A good YA story, but I recommend reading the first one first. I look forward to more of Quagan's work.
Gabby (What's Beyond Forks?)
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Full Review at: What's Beyond Forks?

REN: Reposed is the second book in the REN series by Brittany Quagan. This is a series that must be read in order, and I highly recommend you read them one after the other. It's been awhile since I read the first book, and so much happened in that book, so I had to go back and review what I'd forgotten. Well worth it though!

I enjoyed learning more about the character's pasts within this book. It really brings things together and explains certain attitudes. The
Jess