Start by marking “Secret Wishes” as Want to Read:
Secret Wishes

Secret Wishes

(The Connor's #3)

Caleb Tremaine is a quiet country boy, who leads a simple life. All he ever wanted, was a family that loved him and to work with his beloved horses - the Connor family gave him all that and more.

Lorelai, Jesse Connor's cousin, is wild, sassy and sexy with crazy ways and a great collection of slogan t-shirts. She says it how it is and is never too shy to dish ou
Published March 31st 2018 by Bubble Books Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Secret Wishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Wishes

Start your review of Secret Wishes
Siobhan
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Since picking up my first Nikki Ashton read, I’ve wanted more of her work. I’ve read a handful, but nowhere near as many as I plan to – after all, all her books scream out for me to read. As much as I enjoy the author’s romantic comedy, I do have a particular weakness for her Connor Ranch series. It’s a beautiful contemporary romance series, one filled with so much emotion, and I cannot help but find myself loving each of the books.

The first book in the series, Box of Hearts, broke m
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
Wow. What a gorgeous story of self discovery, self worth & forgiveness. Nikki Ashton has delivered another gorgeous book in what has fast become one of my favourite families ~ The Connor’s. I could squeeze this family to death I swear, that’s how much I love them. They are all beautifully addictive in their own way & this book just adds even more love & goodness some how, just when I didn’t think it was possible.

Secret Wishes is the story of Lorelai Connor & Caleb Tre
Janine Booth
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved this book, I love the interaction between all the family, you can feel the love and happiness.

Definitely my favourite out the series which is a surprise because I loved box of hearts

Couldn’t we all do with a Caleb who doesn’t judge you help you forgive yourself when you can’t and makes you feel worthy of love
Barbara
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AN OUTSTANDING BOOK/SERIES! This storyline is absolutely amazing. For that matter the entire series to date has been amazing. The author’s writing style and the characters in the Connor’s series are at the top of my list of all time favorites. The Connors are what I personally picture as the perfect family. Yes they have their individual flaws and problems but the family as a whole seem to have it all together. Each generation from Mom & Dad (Grandma and Grandpa to some) all the way down to ...more
Kathy Rouchelle
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If ever there was a perfect story, this is it. Wonderfully written, it will attach itself to you and never let you go, even after you have finished the book. Beautiful story of love, one that builds between a sweet, shy, handsome ranch hand and girl who has made so many mistakes in her short life, ones that didn't hurt anyone other than herself (and maybe her parent's hearts), but mistakes that she went into head first just doing what she wanted to do. Her parents send her to her aunt and uncle' ...more
Jan
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm on the 4-5 fence but I love this series so Five stars it is.

OK, So I'm a bit of a sucker for a hot cowboy and I absolutely adore this author and series. I have read books from Kelly Elliott and others similar and I can tell you that I absolutely love these books from Nikki Ashton.

Nikki Ashton has blown me away once again, I want to be a part of this family, I love the picture she paints with her writing and I got completely lost in the story of Lorelai and Caleb.

I think with Lorelai
Karen Wood
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have loved every book in this series, all different and all have a different point, this one is about self-discovery, self-worth & forgiveness, you go through every emotion with it, and don't want it to end.

I adore the Connor family, they all bring something different to the books, they make you want to be part of the family and live on the ranch, they are so close and have each other's backs always. I would love more!

Secret Wishes is the story of Lorelai Connor &am
Lisa Hill
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another beautiful read

Another beautiful read in The Connor Series. This time, the story focuses on Caleb, the ‘adopted’ Connor brother, and Lorelei, the wayward cousin of Jesse and Garrett Connor.

Caleb is a shy country boy, having been taken in by Jesse and Garrett’s parents when his abusive parents abandoned him. Lorelei is sent to live with the Connors when her antics became too much for her parents to deal with.

There’s a massive attraction between the two of them,
Stephanie
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Secret Wishes by Nikki Ashton
In the third and final book of The Connor Series (for now at least). Nikki introduces us to the young and feisty cousin of Jesse and Garret Connor. Lorelia gets shipped to The Connor Ranch after yet another act of drunken and drug fuelled defiance, which involved her bra, knickers and a flag pole, and I’ll let you read it to see what she got up to. Lorelia arrives on the ranch and her eyes almost melt when her first view happens to be a sweaty, shirtless Caleb, who
Joanne Bulmer
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where to start! I've been waiting for this book since I put down the second book in the fabulous Connor Series and it didn't disappoint one bit. Loved it from start to finish, I didn't want it to end!
This is Caleb and Lorelai's story but the others are very much a part of this too, you actually feel like part of the family when reading it. Caleb is such a sweetheart, he's described as quite and shy, but I thought he was anything but. He's so strong and grounded, considering his rough start
Yvonne Eason
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nikki Ashton has pulled it out of the bag with this book. I thought the Connor Men were HOT and had it all. However, bring in Caleb who we met in book 2 and you now need to hose me down with a ton of water.

He must be one of the most kindest, honest and genuine men I have ever read in a book.

Lorelai is just the total opposite of Caleb, when she comes to the ranch she is out of control. she has been sent to stay with her uncle and cousins whilst she gets her life in order.

The chemist
Donna
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this book, its hard to describe the way this family are but they remind me of my family, the Waltons. Just any huge loving family really. They allow people to join with no expectations, all they ask is that you are honest and loyal.

I knew Caleb and Lorelai's story would be good but I didn't expect to love it this much. Lorelai was a firecracker, full of sass and had a smart mouth that could match anyone. But the best thing was that Caleb didn't suffer her sass or
Tracey Owen
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic end to a good trilogy

What can I say as ever Nikki Ashton doesn't fail to deliver.
The books have followed the lives of the Connor family.
Prepare yourself for a few misty eye moments.
The characters, settings and storylines are real and believable.
Any of the books find you wanting to read more and more a real 'can't put it down trilogy'
Read it you won't regret it.
Deb Bishop
A good solid book but it didn't draw me in quite like the previous two in the series.
But not every story can grab you every time. I still enjoyed it, it was fab to read about the previous characters too.
I'll look forward to what Nikki writes next.
vicky haymer
A nice ending to the Connor series,

Loved books 1 & 2, struggled with this one at first but got into it eventually and nice ending, worth a read.
❤️Melanie G.
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a wonderful story of believing in oneself, finding love and finding yourself worthy of everything. Loved this story.
Nikki
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fab ending to a fab series!
Those Connor ranch boys are just the best and they prove that to be one of the family you don't have to related by blood!
I love every single one of the characters in these books but was so interested to see where shy quiet Calebs story took us... after a rough few years at home with his dad after his mum left we already knew he'd been taken under the wing of the whole Connor family and was just ready to starting life exactly how he wanted it.
Lorelai is a wild
Nadine Keedy
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow what can I say about Secret Wishes, I absolutely loved it. When your getting towards the end and you slow your reading down as you just don't want the book or the series to end. I love this series and just love the Connor family and how close they all are. This book has the humour and the roller coaster of emotions just like the others from the series. Definately going to 're read this series, one of my favourite series.
Laura Jackson
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really want to be friends with Lorelai, I know that not everyone will love her but she is amazing! This book has thrown me now I don't know how to pick a favourite book by Nikki anymore. A brilliant read with lots of strong characters, I'm crossing everything that there will be more from the Connors in the future.
Helen Middleton
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love these books so much

The connors series is brilliant! Couldn’t put them down. Makes you laugh, makes you cry, makes you think but for all the right reasons. Nikki is one if not my favourite author right now. Need more books 😁 have read all her books
Suzie
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect

This third book of the series was just perfect. I was excited for Caleb’s story and I wasn’t disappointed. I’m going to miss the Connor boys.
Melissa Loyley
Mar 25, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Summer on the Italian Lake
  • The Summer of Chasing Dreams
  • Tabloid Princess (Tabloid Princess #1)
  • Cherry Beats
  • Fat Girl Slim: Chicklit with a wicked twist, sooo not a diet book.
  • Escape to Oakbrook Farm (Hope Cove #2)
  • The Corner Shop in Cockleberry Bay (Cockleberry Bay, #1)
  • Bedlam & Breakfast at a Devon seaside guesthouse: A wonderful, heartwarming and hilarious read, perfect for all seasons
  • Her Lifeline
  • The Little Village of Happiness
  • Talk Nerdy to Me (Sterling Shore #12)
  • Keeping 13 (Boys of Tommen, #2)
  • Dirty Like Me (Dirty, #1)
  • Binding 13 (Boys of Tommen, #1)
  • Happiness for Beginners
  • With or Without You: Are you ever sure you made the right decision?
  • Love Me Tinder
  • Keep (Gentry Generations, #2.5)
I live in Cheshire with my husband, two dogs and mum in law and write romantic humour and contemporary romance. My first two books, Guess Who I Pulled Last Night? and No Bra Required both stayed at number 1 on the Amazon Humour list for 3 & 4 weeks respectively. My ambitions of becoming a writer started at the age of 10 when I started writing poetry at school, and was given the honour of readi ...more

The Connor's (3 books)
  • Box of Hearts (Connor Ranch, #1)
  • Angels' Kisses