Start by marking “Cutting In” as Want to Read:
Cutting In

Cutting In

(The Sublime #2)

A Sublime Novella, coming May 2018

They were best friends until Anna loved him.

They were best friends until Will hated her.

Anna would do almost anything to see Will again, including entering the hellscape that is their ten-year high school reunion.

When they finally reunite, it's almost as if they haven't been radio silent for the last ten years. Their friendship is rekindle
Published May 2018

To ask other readers questions about Cutting In, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cutting In

Misty Goan
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An awesome well written short sweet, romantic second chance romance.  Characters have a chance for a new start after a high school reunion.  Can they get past their own hurt, betrayal and insecurities to succeed in a future together? I voluntarily reviewed this ARC and look forward to more from this author.
Bonnie Hare
Apr 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Making up for lost time

Anna had broke up with Will her best friend at Prom. Anna hadn't seen Will for ten years until the class reunion. Now it's time to make up for lost love and lost years. Good romance. About second chances
Kaye
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!!! SUCH A SWEET, MOVING READ!!!
Hey guys, I have to tell you what an awesome tale this one is. Second chances don't come any sweeter. Wonderfully written, easy to follow, sexy, little steamy and the intense connection between the two main characters made this one of the best reads I've read this year. Coming from me, thats saying something. The characters were intriguing and complex with an undeniable chemistry that flowed from the pages. The scenes were so vividly detailed and descriptive th
Kaye
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! SUCH A SWEET, MOVING READ!!!
Iwona
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is just a novella that was cute and unexpected. I love second chance books and this hit the spot for me. Will has been living his life thinking he wont find someone to spend it with. He’s always carried a special bond with Anna since college but never told her. They made a pact. Anna doesn’t want to go to her reunion but only goes to see Will. She is looking forward to their pact since going nowhere in the romance department in life. Will he be available to keep his end? Will he rememb ...more
Mel Walker
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Anna and Will were High School best friends until an incident occurs which sends them in two separate directions. Their paths don't cross again until their 10-year high school reunion. This second chance romance is a beautiful tale which will take you on a joyous rollercoaster ride that will leave you breathless, shaken, and ultimately with a smile as wide as the Mississippi. Julia Wolf crafts two characters in Anna and Will that will remain with you long after their story ends. The chemistry be ...more
Margaret Watkins
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A gentle, second chances romance, Anna and Will return to where it all started and where it all went wrong. Best friends at high school, they destroy their friendship by moving from the friend zone to something more. I was surprised that this book gripped my attention, in spite of the fact that there was so little action and only two characters making up the story, but it kept me locked in from beginning to end. It is the first book in the series I have read by this author and I really did enjoy ...more
Suzanne
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Second chance at love

Annie and Will were best friend but one night at senior prom cuanced their lives forever or did it? Can you really go back to before you ruined everything with a bad decision? Will love still be there 10 years later waiting for you like you never parted? Annie and Will both go to their 10 year high school reunion to see if the other will show up and fix what they broke on prom night.
May 09, 2018 rated it liked it
I was given a free ebook for an honest review..

I really liked this it was sweet and quick.. I've given it 3* because it is a novella but that doesn't mean it was really well done it's just my rating system.

Told from a duel POV from Anna and will. A second chance romance no angst or heartbreak. They remeet at a 10 year school reunion. It covers the past and what happens quickly through the story so it gives you all the background info you need and it's just a really sweet lovely story.
Gurpreet K. Cheema
Wonderful love story

Wonderful love story about two people who knew each other when they were children but even though they loved each other went in different directions because one of them didn't know how to handle what was between them.Read on for more details about what happens.
Evelyn Nicolett
Klara Roberts
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved the honesty of the characters. Annie and William were destined to be together. A true happy ending.
This novella kept me wanting to read on, I wanted to know more.
This is a book that I really enjoyed
Elizabeth Evans
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

Enjoyed the second in the series! I love the storyline and the close friendship among the ladies of the beauty salon. High school reunion brings two close friends together and romance blossoms! Wonderful series
Robin
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this story

This story is really loveable. It's a love story gone bad then reconnected 10 years later at a high school reunion. This book is an short fast read but very enjoyable. Cant wait to read the next book.
Christine
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet second chance romance about best friends in high school who parted ways on prom night and met again for the ten year reunion. I really enjoyed reading of Anna and Will, who still feel the spark after all that time.
Teshia Elborne
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another funny wonderful tale from Julia Wolf. Such a funny story of love and desire that requires give and take. Thoroughly enjoyed this book as it made me laugh and just really witty. If you want an hour or so of great fun and entertainment, Do your self a favor and grab this book!
Iluvbooks44
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Phenomenal book!!!

I love Julia’s books.

I love this series.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Heather Poll
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this...I love all of the characters in this series and this novella did not disappoint! Julia Wolf tells the story beautifully with a perfect amount of comedy to go with it!
Ithladin
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Usually second chance romances don't work for me but I really liked this one! I could see why they reacted the way they did and they were super cute together.
Meg K
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sugary sweet second chance romance

This novella was so adorable I almost couldn’t stand it. I love second chance love stories and this is the best kind. Anna and Will are perfect.
April Duplanti
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Total sweetness

This book has some serious sweetness going on! I loved the attitudes of the characters and how well they blended together!
Sarah  G
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a cute story!! It was entertaining and sweet. I'm not normally into novellas, but it was fun and quick.
robin Ann thistlewood
This is the short novella. This story started when they were in high school. The story of Anna and Will was awesome. They hadn't seen each other in years. This is a must read.
Danielle
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
short and sweet! annie and will have pain from their past, but it just makes their reunion all the sweeter. I love all of Julia Wolf's books and can't wait to read more
Jessica
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet! Very cute read about lost love and second chances.
Jeanette montgomery
Phenomenal book!!!

I love Julia’s books.

I love this series.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Janet
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cutting In is a novella that can be read as a complete stand alone in the Sublime series. It is a second chance romance that is a fun read about high school sweethearts that break up and meet up again at their reunion.
This book drew you in right from the start and kept you going to the very end. There is a lot to this short story so much so that it feels like it is more like a full length novel. I loved the chemistry between the main characters and how easy everything flowed in the story. This
Gwen
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was super cute. I loved how they quickly got over the awkwardness of seeing each other at their high school reunion and jumped right back into what made them friends.
Heather Poll
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love second chance romance and this one did not disappoint! It was sweet and funny! The story was well written and I love the characters! Will and Anna are perfect together. I only wish this wasn't a Novella because I read this in one sitting and wanted to continue reading about them. I highly recommend!
Jessica
This book came as a pleasant surprise, since we had not seen much of Anna in Cut Short. I love the recurring theme of second chances in Julia's books, as well as how she weaves these romantic themes in with absolutely steamy sex scenes! I read this book in one night because I could not put it down.
Julia lives in Maryland with her patient husband and three crazy, beautiful kids!

The Sublime (6 books)
  • Cut Short (The Sublime, #1)
  • Cut Loose (The Sublime, #3)
  • Cut Free (The Sublime, #4)
  • Pixie Cut (The Sublime, #5)
  • Eight Cozy Nights (The Sublime, #6)
“If only I’d known the way to your heart was through my balls.” 0 likes