Start by marking “Knights Who Stole My Heart (Knights, #2)” as Want to Read:
Knights Who Stole My Heart (Knights, #2)

Knights Who Stole My Heart

(Knights #2)

Amelia’s heart is torn between the new, the old and the familiar but when her heart screams out what it wants, Amelia listens. It’s not always easy since a conflicted heart wants different things on different days, but she finds a way to work around her indecisiveness and focus on what she needs- what she thinks she can’t live without.

The closer Amelia gets to figuring ou
Published February 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Knights Who Stole My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knights Who Stole My Heart

Sarah Stein
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh, wow. I’m definitely #teamaiden all the way now. Robins has put me out with the way his attitude is toward relationships. And man, Conner definitely deserved what came his way though it was terrible, I was tired of the back and forth bull crap with their relationship. I’m unsure with the way Hawk will be now, and look forward to what will happen. I’m honestly looking forward to book three. Such a great NA suspense series.
Coco.V
Mar 20, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (3/20/2018)!💝

Blurb:

The closer Amelia gets to figuring out her love life, the more Hawk unravels. While he deals with loose ends and new thr
Primrose Passage
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing

The Westbrook Knights series is definitely a must read. In book two, my view of Amelia changes but I’m still not liking Conner. From book one to the middle of this one, I was team Robbins all the way. But now, there are others in the picture trying to capture Amelia’s attention. One, in particular, goes out of his way to let Amelia know much he’s been wanting her. I’m not sure if I want to stay on Robins side or float towards Aidens. As much as he was portrayed as an ass, he showed another side
Chantelle Smith
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Knights Who Stole My Heart is book 2 in the Knights series, and my second read from this author, once again she has proven how incredible her writing style is, her characters and amazing captivating and compelling storyline is!

I wasn't expecting to enjoy this book as much as I did but I was completely and utterly captivated by how incredibly brilliant this read was!! My oh, my can we also point out how again she has left us hanging with that traumatic & gripping cliffhanger of an ending!

Th
Lisa
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ibbb-year2
Knights Who Stole my Heart (Knight Series Book 2)
By Sonya Jesus
Rated 5 stars

I literally devoured this book in one day. I put all my life on hold because I needed to see what was going to happen next. The writing in this book keeps my interest and the characters? Whoa! Characters? They are real aren’t they?? They seem so real. As you will find out by reading further I went through many emotions while reading this. Love, hate, shock, sorrow, disgust and awe. Some ever changing feelings were brough
Angela
4 Stars

Knights Who Stole My Heart by Sonya Jesus is a romantic suspense, the second instalment and continuing story of Amelia and her ‘Knights”. The book has mystery, a drama, angst, danger, violence, sinister intent, a creepy (stalker) factor in the form of one of the characters, as well as some push-pull, obsession, intrigue, romance, and much more. I enjoyed the first book and this one was just as entertaining. It picks up from the first book, but this story digs a little deeper into the char
Kristi McChurin
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally, the moment I have been waiting for the second book in this series. Knights Who Stole My Heart: Knights Series Book 2 by Sonya Jesus. This book was just as good as the first one and kept me on the edge of my seat. This series is not a standalone.
Lia and her romantic life still hurts my head as she tries to figure out who she loves. I am not a fan of Connor and despite everything I still love Robin! If she doesn’t want him, I’ll take him. Then there’s Aiden, that’s all I’m going to say.
Dawn Daughenbaugh
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Star
Knights Who Stole My Heart:Knights Series Book 2 By Sonya Jesus

Knights Who Stole My Heart:Knights Series Book 2 by Sonya Jesus is the second book in her Knight Series. I recommend reading the first book in this series but you don't have to
I'm kinda weird about series and reading in order.I've read other books by this Author and have yet to be disappointed.
I love this author's style of writing and her ability to grab and keep everyone attention till the end. Im emotional mess anyway but thi
Annatasia Meehleder
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone
Recommended to Annatasia by: Facebook
SOS

**** I was given this book in exchange for an honest review. ****

Okay so when the first book ended the way it did, I needed this book as soon as possible and I got it from Sonya right away just by emailing her. I just had to know what was going to happen next with Lia and the craziness of her life that included Hawk. Things got real interesting fast.

As soon as the book started I was pulled in because Lia was being pulled in different directions right away. Feelings were being spilled and she
Ally Vance
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
I really enjoyed the story, lots of different little plot hooks and things happening to throw you off and make you second guess yourself. It was great, there were some brilliant and shocking twists and turn of events as the story went on. That ending whoa! I wont spoil it but just you wait.

Once again I found Lia to be a somewhat tedious and annoying character, she has a seriously flawed way of thinking which bizarrely works for the story. There was alot more of Hawk's pov in this one which I rea
Cindy Thomas
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amelia is back and still in romantic limbo.

Connor still shows the promise of a new, unscathed future. Lia loves the idea, but can she follow through with what he wants? And then there is the baggage that he brings. He’s best buds with Jaime, Meg’s sister, which is a major hit against him.

Then there’s Robins, Lia’s BFF. He’s sexy and he knows her heart from the inside, but he belongs to Meg and he’s not even faithful to her! But why does it seem like their relationship has changed lately?
The socc
Katie
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
Knights Who Stole My Heart
By Sonya Jesus
5 stars

So the first book in this series was probably one of my favourite reads of 2017 and I literally have been waiting on the edge of my seat for this one and it was beyond my expectation. This author absolutely killed it with Knights Who Stole My Heart! I knew that I had to clear my entire day to be able to read it and I’m so glad I did – my eyes did not leave my kindle once during the time it took me to read. I absolutely loved everything about it!
Ever
Heather Lovelace
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the first book and was enraptured by the second. I feel like the author really found her groove with the characters for the second book. Some very unexpected plot developments. I cannot even imagine what will happen next as the series continues. Great book.
Windy Easley
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review for Knights who Stole my heart

If you like a little mystery along with romance this is the series for you. A great read can't wait for the next book to come out.
Rachel de la Fuente
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes romance or mystery
There's a definite evolution in Sonya Jesus' writing between Knights After My Heart and Knights Who Stole My Heart. I feel like you get a better look into Lia's head, so I can better relate to her internal struggle between her Angel and Vixen.

I really feel for the pressure she faces, and I think most women, and probably a good deal of men, will related to it as well.

Knights Who Stole My Heart has some fun, light-hearted moments, but also goes to some very dark, and somewhat unexpected, places.
Laid-back Book Bitches
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book maybe more then the first one its super close. I am loving Sonya Jesus writing. I was hooked a couple pages in. I could not put this book down. Its real page turner, you have to know what is gonna happen next. I am suffering from a awful book hangover. Thanks for that Sonya Jesus! This book is no different from book one I was on the edge of my seat almost this whole book. This is a MUST READ Guys I cant stress that enough. If you are looking for an amazing book that will have y ...more
Tresa
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! Loved this book, love this series!!! The ending of this one shocked the bejesus out of me!!! I,can't wait until book 3, seriously!!! A MUST read!!
Aura
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh My God! This author is absolutely amazing!
This is the second book of the series and the mystery is even bigger than before. Lia’s life is more complicated and Hawk is more than ever decided to make her his.
This story doesn’t let you breathe or anticipate something. Every page is even better than the last one. The book develops beautifully and the way it drowns you into it is incredible.
It’s even better than the first one; the author really pushes your limits and imagination.
Amazing work! Love
Codi Johnson
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING AS ALWAYS!

Sonya keeps bringing more and more suspense to this seemingly innocent storyline (see book one of you haven’t already, you MUST!) and I am so ready to read the third when it’s time! Beautiful descriptions and intricate characters with real depth and interest. Not to mention, the devious sex appeal to Hawk is almost too much 😉 I still say I need more Dylan ❤ Sonya keep up the absolute AMAZING work!!!
Sonia Rodriguez
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Knights series. I was hooked after reading a few pages unable to put the book down. I like how in this book Aiden Keys finally comes into play making Lías love life yet more complicated but intriguing. Also, I liked that there are some twists to the story which kept me wanting to read more. Looking forward to the 3rd book!
Sophia Peony
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I really can’t wait for the climax of this story. Hawk’s obsession continues and if you’re really paying attention you’ll get lots of clues. Lots of twists and turns in this story but everything is not what you think it is! It's hard not to giveaway spoilers when you're excited about the story. The ending of this was explosive and I cannot wait for book 3 to see what happens next.
Candee
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series and even better than the first. I liked the 1st one but am in love with this one. From the beginning it kept me sucked in and unable to put it down. this book has mystery all the way through it. Now I have to just patiently wait for book 3.
Denise Owens
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Knights Who Stole My Heart is the second book in the Knight Series by Sonya Jesus, and it is a suspenseful romance that ends with cliffhanger. The book is a continuation of the first book, Knights After My Heart, that ended in a very suspenseful cliffhanger. The story continues being told in alternating perspectives, which is from Amelia's and Hawk's points of view. It begins with Amelia continuing to date Connor, or as he is called by almost everyone else, “The Freshman”. She is extremely upset ...more
Kellee
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Knights Who Stole My Heart : Knights Series Book 2 by Sonya Jesus 4 Stars

This is the second boo of the Knights Series. I highly recommended reading the first book, Knights After My Heart, first. It ends in a cliff hanger and this book picks up where the first one left off. This review my contain spoilers from the first book. This book also ends in a huge cliff hanger with lots of unanswered questions. I can't wait to read the next book to get all my questions answered. This is a dark read with l
Ashleigh
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Knights Who Stole My Heart by Sonya Jesus is the second book in her Knight Series, and this was a fantastic follow up in this series! Knights Who Stole My Heart continues right where book one, Knight After My Heart, left off which made for a great reading experience. We again get to see Amelia and how she is dealing with the attention that is bestowed upon her from all of the men in her life. She is noticing that the males around her are having a hard time staying away and it is making her curio ...more
Liz
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
First and foremost, this is not a standalone novel. It is book two of the Knights Series by Sonja Jesus. The first one, Knights After My Own Heart, was my first read by Sonja Jesus and I was pretty impressed. I was waiting to get this next book to see where we go from the first ones cliffhanger. I felt like the writing progressed well and was a bit better written in Knights Who Stole My Heart.
This part of the story continues with Lia in a predicament over her love life. She knows in her heart w
Laura Furuta
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Knights Who Stole My Heart: Knights Series Book 2
By: Sonya Jesus
5 out of 5 stars

The story Knights Who Stole My Heart: Knights Series Book 2 is a new adult/romance/suspense book. It is the next book in a series that hooked me in and I was excited when I saw that the next story was out. Amelia is still not sure about the relationship that she is now in and how far she is willing to go in order to keep it alive. She has an inner conflict as she tries to navigate what her true feelings on the situat
Shannon
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOOOOOO!!!!! That’s my reaction for the ending of this story…that is all I can say.

The rest of this story is O.M.G!

Connor

Robins

Hawk

Aiden

Dylan

Mason

Gavin

The rest of the soccer gods. You would think with all of these guys that Lia would be sleeping with any of them but no she holds on to her beliefs of being in love and ready for that kind of commitment. No your classic college girl.

Amelia/Lia

Mel

Harper

Avery

Haley

Meg

Jamie

There are so many characters in this story. But that is a good thing because
Bobbi Wagner
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Knights Who Stole My Heart: Knight Series Book 2 by Sonya Jesus is the second book in her Knight series. I highly suggest that you read the first book before this one to help enrich your enjoyment of this series. I enjoyed this book as much as the first one. I enjoy how this author's writing style is such that it pulls you in right from the start. Her characters not only took me on an emotional roller coaster but also took me on some twists and turns that I wanted more from. Her characters are c ...more
Carrie
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Knights Who Stole My Heart by Sonya Jesus is an extremely epic 5-star book for me. The This is the second book in the series and it is even more fantastic than the first.

This book was so fantastic to me, there was more mystery and drama and suspense. Sonya’s writing style does it for me, she pulls me right in and I finished this book in a day. With the second book, I grew to like some of the characters more, and some less. Amelia still gets on my nerves with her indecisiveness and the way she is
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Who am I?

Basically, I’m a fiction writing science nerd, who balances Ph.D. work with my imagination. I love the way writing fiction liberates my mind and allows me the freedom to be creative. A large portion of my time is devoted to turning dreams into reality and the other portion to loving and embracing life. When I’m not writing or trying to investigate the inner workings of the microbial worl

Knights (4 books)
  • Knights After My Heart (Knights, #1)
  • Knights Who Broke My Heart ( Knights, #3)
  • Knights Who Won My Heart (Knights, #4)