Start by marking “What He Always Knew (What He Doesn't Know Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
What He Always Knew (What He Doesn't Know Duet, #2)

What He Always Knew

(What He Doesn't Know Duet #2)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  2,969 Ratings  ·  549 Reviews
Left or right.

It’s that simple, and it isn’t simple at all.

If I turn left, the road will lead me back to the man I promised my life to, the one I’d imagined building a family with, the one who’s done everything in his power to get me back.

If I turn right, the road will take me to the man I loved first, the man who brought me back to life, the man who would do anything to
246 pages
Published March 29th 2018

To ask other readers questions about What He Always Knew, please sign up.

Christy
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-five-stars
5 stars!!!

description
I loved them both. My heart was forever severed, destined to exist in two equal halves —one with each man.

WOW! I am completely and utterly wowed by this duet. It's not very often when I read a duet where both books pack the same punch and keep me invested like both of these books did. This has to be the BEST love triangle book(s) I've read in a long time, maybe even ever. Kandi about killed me with these books, but honestly, I think it's her best work yet!

Once I finished What He
*****FIVE+++++++ STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

My heart was forever severed, destined to exist in two equal halves—one with each man. But one half beat stronger, one half had the vein that ran deepest, and one half held my choice in silence well before I ever admitted it out loud.

The other half would always be a part of me, but in a softer way—a more subdued beating, a quieter presence, a different kind of life support.

A different kind of love.

I’m still reeling from the roller coa
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

WHAT HE ALWAYS KNEW: This is BOOK#2 in the ‘What he doesn’t know Duet', and picks up right where the previous book left off.

This was one of my most highly anticipated reads after the state ‘What he doesn’t know’ left me in. My heart was split in two but my head wanted her to choose the man that was just as broken as she was, so I went into this not knowing what state I’d be at the end of this book when her decision wa
Kandi Steiner
Feb 15, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
What He Always Knew is book 2 in the angsty, emotional What He Doesn't Know Duet.

BOTH BOOKS NOW LIVE AND FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED!

★ What He Doesn't Know ➔ amzn.to/2FCEoYp
★ What He Always Knew ➔ amzn.to/2peockX

Keep reading for a Goodreads EXCLUSIVE sneak peek at the finale!

EXCLUSIVE GOODREADS SNEAK PEEK

Chapter One

Charlie

The first thing I noticed when I came to the morning after the spring concert was the splitting headache.

My ears rang, loud and shrill, and I creaked one eye open first befor
KAS
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing

The torment continues in the “Who will Charlie pick?” drama! I live for angsty reads and this one is chock full. And goodness, it is so well written!

I keep picturing Charlie with two daisies in her hands, one for each man, picking off each petal saying “he loves me, he loves me not.”

Both Cameron and Reese did backflips, jumped through hoops and would have set their hair on fire if it meant getting her attention. Each trying to prove how much they loved her.

Honestly, Charlie became the girl many
Rachel Reads Ravenously
5 stars!

Oh Kandi. My hat is off to you. Girl, you had me ugly crying by the end of this book. Granted I was happy because MY GUY WON! But the end still killed me and broke my heart. This is everything I look for in a book!

In this book we got what I had wanted to see in the first one, the other side of the story. I don't want to give anything away, but the other side is just as heartbreaking as the one we saw in the first book. Like I said, I had my guy I was rooting for already. What's funny i
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“Maybe that was where our love was born….. between the lines of our scars"

OMG!! I feel like my heart has been ripped out, stomped on, and then tried to be resuscitated! I have no clue what the hell I’m feeling right now and honestly, I just need a damn drink. Vodka on the rocks preferably because what I went through while reading this book? My nerves are fucked the hell up!

After reading the final chapter in “What He Doesn't know” I thought for sure that nothing could get any worse than th
Olga therebelreader
I loved this book so much, words can’t describe how much. The chemistry between the characters just about melted my kindle it was so hot. Every character is well drawn and fully developed to the point that you become part of them and their dreams. This story is raw, your emotions go crazy and you're sucked into the story right from the beginning. Charlie finds herself being tempted by her first crush, Reese. With her marriage barely hanging on by a thread and Reese promising her everything she d ...more
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 STARS

What He Always Knew has everything I wanted and even more!It was one of my most anticipated books from the moment I finished the first book!First of all I need to say that it has the perfect ending for this duet!If you asked me before what to expect from this one I would say something totally different but once I read this one everything felt so perfect!What He Always Knew was another emotional roller coaster.

I fall in love with the characters even more in this one!I loved being in Char
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 31, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

"Where did my happiness lie – with the boy I loved as a child, one who brought me back to life, or with the man I married, one whom I built my current life with?”

description

I adore Kandi Steiner’s writing and I was interested to see how this love triangle would play out. However, the two men saw Charlie the heroine, as this exquisite creature and for the majority of this book they knocked themselves out trying to be worthy of her.

Let’s be honest…

Still, Reese pulls out all the stops (though it to
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“In the end,
we were like ghosts
hanging on
to the roof of the earth.
Halfway between worlds,
too afraid to let go.”
-Beau Taplin

This duet by Kandi Steiner was amazing and even though I have been a massive fan of her writing for quite some time, I do personally believe this is her best work yet. It was a total rollercoaster ride of emotions that I loved from the start of book one to the end of book two. I was desperate to find out how this story ended, especially after the state my head and hea
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“I hated them both.
But I loved them both, too.
And for that, I hated myself.”

I don’t know where to begin. I don’t even know how to wrap up my thoughts. Everything I thought I knew at the end of the first book shifted violently in What He Always Knew and I have so many feelings when it comes to these characters. So. friggin. many! This duet is complicated. A messy, dysfunctional, agonizingly turbulent ride that encompasses so many things! And oh my gosh, what a wicked web Kandi Steiner weaves.
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
Thank you! My man won, and he was 100% the most deserving. I hated the other man for his selfishness, and I'm very torn about how I feel about Charlie too, she made some very stupid choices throughout this book.

Steiner has a huge talent, she is a fantastic story teller - unfortunately I don't think I can read another book by her, I'm always left feeling extremely sad when reading her books and this was no exception.

My heart broke many times and it still feels pretty battered, even now.

However,
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
*****4.5 STARS*****

It was good people...really good.

Review to come...
Paige
5+ “I Choose You” Stars

Perfection. Absolutely perfect. A love triangle done in the best way possible. I have feels on top of feels and I just want to be all shouty about it. This book was unputdownable and my heart never slowed down. This is going on my all time favorites shelf and I’m a mess of tears and happiness. So flipping happy.

Picking up right where book 1 ended, Charlie is still reeling from everything that transpired. Her husband wants two months, Reese wants her now but Charlie isn’t
Jeanne
This book was frustrating to read. I don't even think I would recommend it to be honest, unless someone loves unnecessarily angsty books where you spend most of the time wanting to strangle the main character. I liked Charlie in the first book. I empathized with her situation, and could even relate to it in many ways. In this one though, she was just thoughtless and disrespectful to someone who didn't deserve it.

(view spoiler)
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

~Sigh~ I don't even know how to start this review...I'm just sooo torn/frustrated/sad...the list goes on. Don't get me wrong, I'm actually happy with who she ended up with but then again, I could go either way...or no way.

All the while I was reading this, my mind was on overdrive trying to figure this thing out! It became very apparent fairly early on "who" she would end up with. It's an almost one-eighty turn around from the prior book in feel and tone. But I have to be honest, when the
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: March 29, 2018
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Actual Rating: 4 stars

This duet has taken me on an emotional roller coaster and I don't know how to get off! Wow. Who knew that a love triangle such as this one could be so gripping and intense!?! Kandi Steiner did a wonderful job at making one of the most hard limit romances into something readers will love. I seriously praise her for this feat because so many readers refuse to read these types of books.

With that, this is the second
Lisa Jayne
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“I hated them both. But I loved them both, too. And for that, I hated myself.”

I don’t even know how to review this book adequately - my heart, feelings, and time have all been happily invested in this phenomenal duet. All I can hope to achieve is to somehow summarise my feelings in the hope that it makes some resemblance of sense. Kandi Steiner, has outdone herself in a marvellous fashion. There was no backing down from the story that she wanted to tell and from the get go regardless of the ou
Grey
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
Cheating... (ha, see what I did there?) Copy and pasted my review from book 1... because for the most part, most of it still applies.

Alright... so I'm back, a full week later. I have had such a difficult time resolving my feelings about these books. It's almost impossible for me to separate one book from the other because they are a duet and obviously I rushed from one book directly to the next. Book crack... it's the only explanation... Ms. Steiner has laced her words with addictive substances
Halime   Yazıcı Mimaroğlu
It was waste of time for me
I dont want to affect anybody mybe it is only me who feels in this way. Characters werent ok
Most of it were really just mess!
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
5 INTOXICATING, HEARTBREAKING, ANGSTY, BEAUTIFUL STARS

Romance novels are, for the most part, predictable. Let's face it, you know you're getting an HEA. You know there's going to be some conflict. You can probably gather who your hero is by the points of view the story is told from. And you can typically guess who's going to get the girl just by looking at the cover.

But this book? Oh Lord, not this book.

Kandi Steiner has broken the mold with this romance novel and it confused the hell out of
Imani (Enamored Reads)
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
”I was at the fork I knew I’d eventually get to all along, the decision I never wanted to make between two choices I never knew I had before two months ago. The truth was simple. I loved them both.”

*pats chair* <— You should all know what this means by now. I got schooled by Kandi freaking Steiner in the BEST way y’all. So naturally I have to fangirl over her and this book.

There’s really no where to start other than to say Kandi Steiner is the definition of fearless. She’s everything this bo
Heather
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
PLEASE let this end the way I want it to...
TEAM CAMERON!!!!

description

I can't wait to read this book. I'm also completely terrified. Kandi Steiner can f@#k with my emotions like no other! How can you not love an author like that?!?

**Well, I can't say if it ended the way I was hoping for or not but I can say it was an amazing story!! ❤❤
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Two books to make our hearts pitter-patter!
Two men to love Charlie completely !
Two months to choose -Reese or Cameron!
Left or right. It was as simple as that, except it wasn’t simple at all.
The truth was simple. I loved them both. My heart was forever severed, destined to exist in two equal halves — one with each man. But one half beat stronger, one half had the vein that ran deepest.
The other half would always be a part of me, but in a softer way

What a dilemma Kandi has put us through ! There
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
“Like the writer who cannot live without the reader, and the rose that cannot exist without the rain, I am bound to you, to your love, and I cannot go on without it.”

For those of you that haven’t yet read the first book, I suggest you proceed with caution. It will have minor spoilers from What He Doesn’t Know.

I’d like to go on record and tell you that there was a certain man that I shipped from the very beginning—I loved him even more in the second book. As much as I adored What He Always Knew,
Stacy
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!!
OH MY HEART...

AS IF the angst from book one wasn’t enough, I went through emotional deja-vu-kill-me-now moments in book 2! I thought I knew what I wanted as a reader, but now I’m all screwed up and I have no clue if what I initially wanted is what I wanted in the end. My feelings are mush but I wouldn’t have it any other way because WOW. If you could here the sounds that were coming from my body... it’s as if I were possessed at times<—-my family can attest to this. But I knew I’d
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What He Always Knew
By: Kandi Steiner
5 Fork in the Road Stars

Devoured… I tell you, that’s what happened. So badly wanted to go to the end and find out how this was going to pan out. Was it a left turn or a right turn in the fork. After the ending in What He Doesn’t Know, Book #1 that must be read prior to this one, my heart was split in two directions.

This landed on my kindle and like an addict trying to get their next fix, I dropped everything and DOVE I tell ya… Head first into this conclusion
~Dawn~TUG
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I devoured. I’m shaken. My feels have knots and my angst is off the charts. I will rate and review when I can c arch my breath. Wow.

Full Review

This review is hard to write..challenging to put into words how a book tore your soul out, but still brought a teary eyed smile to my face. Difficult to not give anything away but still form the correct words to show the absolute love/terror this book brought forth.

I read romance. I love my happily ever after, but what happens when you don't know what you
K
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
i wanted to strangle the girl. the back and forth was too much to the point it was ridiculous
Kandi Steiner is a bestselling author and whiskey connoisseur living in Tampa, FL. Best known for writing “emotional rollercoaster” stories, she loves bringing flawed characters to life and writing about real, raw romance — in all its forms. No two Kandi Steiner books are the same, and if you’re a lover of angsty, emotional, and inspirational reads, she’s your gal.

An alumna of the University of Ce

What He Doesn't Know Duet (2 books)
  • What He Doesn't Know (What He Doesn't Know Duet, #1)
“I hated them both. But I loved them both, too. And for that, I hated myself.” 1 likes
“Prepare for the worst, fight for the best. That was my motto.” 1 likes