Start by marking “Cheeky Royal (Royals Undercover, #1)” as Want to Read:
Cheeky Royal (Royals Undercover, #1)

Cheeky Royal

(Royals Undercover #1)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  566 Ratings  ·  217 Reviews
All they want is everything they can’t have.

Penny…

Yes, yes, I've heard the rumors.
The prince is royal, and cocky and has a—well never mind about all that.
The problem is, he's also my job.

When the King called on me to retrieve the wayward prince, I was ready to walk away.

Then I caught my boyfriend cheating — and suddenly leaving never felt like a better idea.

Sebastia
Published April 2nd 2018 by Sankofa Girl

To ask other readers questions about Cheeky Royal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cheeky Royal

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
 photo images_zpssociocvs.jpg

⭐⭐⭐⭐STARS
ARC REVIEW COPY
Release Date-2/4/18

So I really enjoyed cheeky royal it was a fun easy read that I had no issue losing myself in.
This had no high brow storyline to draw the reader in and relied totally on its charming storyline which had me smiling and chuckling to myself throughout.
I'm not gonna rehash the blurb here but will just say that this is one of those stories that creeps up on you by surprise.
I really wasn't expecting to like this as much as I did but it had such a feel-good f
Natalie The Biblioholic
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’m not sure what it is about romances with royals that I find so tempting, but Sebastian was a treat. His whoremongering notwithstanding, he was such a sweetheart. He was just trying to be his own person, fulfilling his own desires, one of which focused on his photography. He’s sworn off women in his determination to get done what he needs done. What he couldn’t prepare himself for was his hotter than hot, artsy and irresistible new neighbor, ‘Len’.

This story was teeming with secrets, stealthy
Mandi Schreiner
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’m all about the royals these days and when I read this blurb, what stood out to me is the heroine is in charge of guarding the royals (aka the hero). This is a really cute, super sexy story and I definitely recommend it. But let me also tell you that it’s part one of a two-book series and it ends in a cliffhanger. The second book, Cheeky King, comes out April 30 – so you don’t have long to wait.

I actually appreciate the fact that this romance is not rushed. How many books have I read recently
Beanimous
Apr 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF Chapter 5.

This was not very good I am afraid. It read like a bad B Grade film. Cringe worthy, disjointed dialogue and lame plot.

I tried again at Chapter 7, but had to put it down again. Not my cup of tea.

Oh! I must add that I also hated the cover. I think the abs of the model have been photoshopped to an inch of its life. Just come on already!
Beneath The Covers Blog
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2018-reads
I’m stating this right from the get-go…..this story DOES end in a cliffy. So enter at your own risk! *smirk*

Good golly miss molly….this was a great read! Engaging, entertaining, with a little bit of suspense and a whole lot of secrets and lies, you will not be able to put down this book!

To be completely truthful, I was expecting just another typical royal romance…swoony prince, delightful commoner, and a sweet and lovable storyline. But those descriptions are just a small taste of what Cheeky Ro
Elizabeth Swain
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sebastian... he sure is one Cheeky Royal... and I may be a little in love? Elizabeth @ White Hot Reads

Warning: This is a Cliffy Story!!! #Cliffhanger

You are going to truly fall in love with these two, their chemistry is tangible and combustible... I cannot wait for the next book.
Tia Louise
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super fun, and sexy--with a twist! I adored this slow-burn, royal romance, and you will, too...

Now off to finish the duet! Whee!!!
Siobhan
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
A couple of months ago I read Cheeky Prince, the prequel to Nana Malone’s Royals Undercover duet. Although I wasn’t crazy about the prequel, it left me more than willing to dive into the duet. In fact, I was more than a little bit curious. Thus, when I finally got the chance to dive in, I was happy to devour the story.

Cheeky Prince was an insanely addictive read, one that had me turning the pages at a rapid pace. It gave us so much, ensuring there will be plenty more of this world to come, promi
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
I really enjoyed this story. Nana Malone is becoming one of my go-to authors!

This story is a refreshing story of the royal meets commoner and finds love. Sebastian is a prince with reasons of not wanting to be the prince anymore. SO when he is told that his father has two other children out there he takes it upon himself to go find them. He is hoping that maybe one of them will want to take the spot of King or Queen when the time is right.

Len is a Royal Guard. It isn't her dream job, but someth
Isha Coleman
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The runaway prince and his inept bodyguard. There's a royal crisis in the making and it begins with a thing called love. Family duty and secret heartache map a collision course with destiny for a totally unsuitable match. She's sent to bring him home. He's left to find himself. Sebastian and Penny have a history. A childhood friendship that lost it's way. When fate and circumstance help them reconnect, will the secrets each keeps spell a fresh start or a bitter end for these long lost friends? N ...more
Cocktails and Books
3.5 Cocktails
kgagnon
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Royal Stars!
I absolutely adored this forbidden romance! It was funny, sweet, heartwarming and very sexy!
Penny is part of the royal guard who protects the royal family. She is good at her job but tends to be a bit of a klutz. She has been sent to the US to get close to the Prince and convince him to return home. Sebastian's heart isn't in becoming King. He loves his country and wants to help them but not as King. Penny/Len becomes friends with Sebastian and they find they are kindred spirits
Tanaka K
When I was young, I was the type of girl who was into anything to do with royalty. From Disney princess books to princess movies, I was a fanatic. I always had that fascination of bring whisked into a fairy tale filed with castles, hunky princess and royal jewels. Now let's be realistic here-it might not happen at all but I always dreamed about wearing a tiara and gorgeous gown with my prince charming. Hahaha. I can dream, right. But it is books like Cheeky Royal by Nana Malone that makes me liv ...more
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
Cheeky Royal begins with Cheeky Prince, a short prequel to Cheeky Royal. A look into the royal life of Sebastian Winston, the crown prince to the Winston Isles. As a young boy Sebastian is allowed time to play, like any ordinary child, but even he knows he lives the life of no ordinary boy. Soon he is to be sent off to boarding school where he will be schooled in everything he needs to know so he can one day take over the kingdom.

In Cheeky Royal we meet a cocky prince who is more fond of sating
Vivi Chatzikiriakou
" Nana Malone returns with a wonderful new series and two of the most charming heroes. Once again I'm mesmerized by her work! "

Book rates: 5stars
Plot: 5stars
Characters: 5starts
Writing: 5stars
Pacing: 4+stars
Cover: 4stars

"I received a complimentary copy of this book and have volunteered to leave a review."

Would you let yourself to fall in love with the Prince when your duty is to keep him safe? When you are already know you won't have a future with him.. Nana Malone returns with a wonderful new
Marcia
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
OMG!! I truly loved Cheeky Royal!! It was a total 4 1/2 star read for me!! I'm serious...we need 1/2 star ratings!! Cheeky Royal was a fantastic read! There was not anything that I did not love about this book. Cheeky Royal is a fun and enjoyable read, not to mention absolutely hilarious. Penelope and Sebastian are the cutest duo ever. The thoughts that run through their minds, not only about each other, but about life in general will have you holding your stomach from laughing so hard.

Not only
Everything Marie
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nana Malone has spun a beautiful tale of royal hotness! This is a story of two people trying to find theirselves both in two different ways but one may have a hidden agenda. Until she falls for him. And there is no stopping her heart.

Prince Sebastian has had enough of the royal agenda. He gets burned and goes on a hiatus until he learns something that gives him a new agenda. But he doesn't let anyone know where he's gone. Confused and heartbroken Sebastian sets off to find what he needs to make
Andrea Britton
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Prince Sebastian has had enough of the royal agenda. He gets burned and goes on a hiatus until he learns something that gives him a new agenda. But he doesn’t let anyone know where he’s gone. Confused and heartbroken Sebastian sets off to find what he needs to make
Beth
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Five stars worthy and more! I loved this story! The main characters, Prince Sebastian and Royal Guard Member, Penelope are strong, witty, smart characters that drive this story. It is so well done that I will read it again and again!

No worries, no spoilers ahead but here’s a short, incomplete synopsis of the story:

Sebastian, who is trying to get out of being the Crowned Prince and Penelope who is trying to bring the Prince back home and keep him safe at the same time are also trying hard to
Renaye hopkins
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG, I absolutely LOVED this book! I could not stand to put this book down once I started reading it; despite my husband's threat of violence against my Kindle!
Cheeky Royal is the tale of Penny, the Royal Guard who is sent undercover to protect Prince Sebastian, who is also incognito searching for the next heir to the throne. Penny, in her endearing, clutzy ways, soon becomes a critical confidant to Sebastian, the photographer/bartender. Until, the bottom falls out of their world....
Be prepared
Anteres Anderson Turner
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dawn Myers
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In my opinion this was a great read. There was suspense, intrigue, humor and fun characters. Nana Malone did her usual with the humor and secondary characters, they are fun and a pain in the butt. The main characters were interesting and flawed. Sebastian is a liar, doesn't want to be king, hurt by his Dad and Mom, and wants to be free. He travels to find that and his half brother. Penny is a liar, clumsy, smart and wants to do a good job. Bring these two together there was lots of chemistry bet ...more
Linda Ketter
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dang, Nana Malone knows how to leave a reader hanging. This book has so much love and lies and secrets and mystery. I can't even begin to tell you all about it. You just have to read this. Just know that this is a cliffhanger and you will be gaping like a fish out of water at the end and wanting the next book NOW.
Nessa
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If this review doesn't make sense, it's because in writing it as I'm reading this book, and adding my thoughts and opinions along the way.

I don't typically comment on covers of books, because I don't see then on my Kindle Paperwhite, but the cover model, Forest, is totally drool-worthy!!! I may have had to wipe my kindle down when I saw him in full color at the cover reveal. I'm also glad the title was changed to Cheeky, as it's a better fit, I think.

So, now that I've gotten that out of my syst
Jo
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is, without a doubt, the most engaging book I have read from this author.

I mean, ultimately, you know where this is going, but there are elements to the story which elevate this from run of the mill.  The play of these two characters against each other, set against Penny's back story is deftly handled.

These characters are written so well together that it is exceptionally easy to get caught up in the romance.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Scrap
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG Nana Malone has done it again, She is such a tease! This is about Prince Sebastian and Penny.
Sebastian left the Island 6 months ago, He is on a mission to find his brother. He also wants this so he will not be the next in line to be the King. Penny is from a family of the Royal Guard Her family has been apart of the Royal Guard for generations. Penny truly does not want the job she wants to do her art but when the King orders her to go find his son and bring him home Penny knows she has to d
Rachael
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastically written, with witty, fun characters and a complex, intriguing plot.

Penny and Sebastian are both complex, smart, funny and hot as hell. Their journey throughout the story made it a book that I couldn't put down. Each with their secrets and the struggle to come clean with each other, made it all the more enjoyable.

The secondary cast of characters are always entertaining and I can't wait to see what future novels bring of their adventures.

Another breathtaking read from Nana Malone.

I r
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Penny's and Sebastian's stories are now the main focus.

Penny has to be the worst Royal Guard in history. Her heart belongs to her painting. She is responsible and dedicated to making her parents proud, but no matter how much she tries, her failures are off the charts.

As the King sends her on an undercover and secret mission to bring Sebastian home, she promises to herself she will succeed or bust. Her assignment is to befriend Sebastian using a fake identity. Now that she is a grown young woman,
Ashley
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG is all I can say about his book. The Cheeky Royal will make you swoon! Ashley @ White Hot Reads

This book is a Cliffhanger and all I can say is I did not see the ending being what it was. I totally fell in love with these two and the love story they have. I cannot wait for the next book!
BP34
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Penny and Sebastian. Sebastian doesn't want to be king so his only option is to find his long lost brother and make him the prince so I don't have to be the next king. He's been hiding out as a commoner and the King has commissioned Penny to find him and bring him home. Their attraction is strong and she wonders if he recognizes her. A fun read that has lots of passion and chemistry, but it's hard to say more without being a spoiler. This was a cute read that I read as a rea ...more
Nana's love of all things romance and adventure started with a tattered romantic suspense she borrowed from her cousin. It was a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana, and Nana was a precocious thirteen. She's been in love with kick butt heroines ever since. With her overactive imagination, and channeling her inner Buffy, it was only a matter a time before she started creating her own characters.

Waitin

Royals Undercover (2 books)
  • Cheeky King (Royals Undercover Book 2)