Start by marking “Flirtation of Fate (Psy-Changeling, #12.25)” as Want to Read:
Flirtation of Fate

Nalini Singh

Flirtation of Fate

(Psy-Changeling #12.25)

Flirtation of Fate Seven years ago, Kenji broke Garnet's heart. Now the wolf packmates have to investigate the shocking murder of one of their own. And the more Kenji sees of the woman Garnet has become, the deeper he begins to fall once more. But even his primal instincts are no match for the dark secret he carries . . .

One of four novellas contained in Wild Embrace.
Paperback
Published (first published August 23rd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Flirtation of Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flirtation of Fate

Sophia Triad
Kenji (Changeling, wolf) and Garnet (Changeling, wolf)

I simply could not stand Kenji! Kenji was Garnet's best childhood friend, until suddenly when they both started developing feelings for each other, Kenji became cold. And abandoned Garnet. And started sleeping with every available female except with Garnet. And after 8 years that he was behaving as a man-slut, we learn that he did it to drive Garnet away because he only wanted the best for her 😏
Sorry but YUCK!

There is also a murder mystery in
AvidReader
Mar 08, 2019 rated it liked it
3.75 stars ⭐.
As usual a good story. They weren’t celibate during separation. But the reason of their separation was a solid one so I’m in obvious dilemma.
What I loved most was their special connection and the small-small things they did for each other even after they broke up.
Recommended.
Patricia Lopes
Gem (SnowDancer Lieutenat) & Kenji (SnowDancer Lieutenant) Story.

Finally!
Finally we are allowed to know what happened in Sienna & Hawke's mating ceremony and why.

Dominant male wolfs can really have thick and idiotic heads... xD
Oumaïma  (readwithmima)
I am just being petty with the 3 stars because I expected more of Nalini SINGH, especially for this couple. (view spoiler)
Rose
May 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
I loved all the books in this series so far except two. First was the lack of mate bond between Adria and Riaz in Tangle of Need. That premise confused me so much that i couldn't connect with the romance between them.
Flirtation of Fate is another book that i didn't really connect with. I don't have patience for H/h who makes decisions for the other person they supposedly love. And to protect that person they love by hurting them in the worst way possible: sleeping around with other women, in t
Majo Gal
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
¡Me encantó!

Ha pasado varios meses desde que dejé reposar esta saga —el último que leí fue Heart of Obsidian—, y lo bien que me sentó, porque era necesario un descanso para poder, ahora, arrancarlo nuevamente con ganas.

Amé la historia. Desde hace tiempo habíamos visto que entre Jem y Kenji pasaba algo, y estaba ansiosa por leer qué pasaría entre ellos; y, pues, ¡los amé!
Ahora que sabemos qué es lo que realmente pasaba entre ellos, sí, lamento que haya tenido que pasar tanto tiempo, pero todo suc
Elizabeth H.
Apr 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Kenji made me mad right off the bat! To just disregard Garnet and become a notorious ladies’ man. I wanted to claw his face off! There’s also a mystery that quickly unfolds and had me dying for answers! During the mystery, Kenji and Garnet’s feelings reignite and sparks quickly fly. Kenji reveals a secret to Garnet that’s held him back from claiming her as his. Yes, it was noble, but he still made me mad with all his catting around. Jerk! I hope she makes him grovel…A LOT!

(Found in the WILD EMBR
Kitlina
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wanted to give this 4* because Kenji was an idiot. A high-handed idiot.
The fact that he made decisions that would affect Jem, on his own made me want to get stabby.
I didn't forgive him completely since I thought that he had some grovelling to do before that but I can't deny the amazing writing skills Ms. Singh has.
So all in all I had to give this 5*.
I love to lose myself in this wonderful universe.
Tiffany
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr, romance, sci-fi, erotica
Kenji and Garnet are good together. Both dominant wolves, leaders of their dens. Known each other since children, Garnet in love, Kenji held back by his secret. A murder, Garnet has to solve has brought them back together working it out. They also deal with old hurts. I know who Wolf Rain is about -Alexei, the youngest SD lieutenant. Also liked Ruby.
Louisa
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved reading this novella again! It's such a great story, and I remembered the main points, but it was so great to read again!

*First read September 22nd, 2016*
Loved reading this story, loved reading about these two sentinels, and the mystery! Such a great read!
dumbells
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
It was time for some short stories… Trying to pick my favorite but all I can remember is vague characters and introduction of previous main characters.. It was a nice walk in the passed stories as seen from some other characters other than the main ones.
Anna
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kenji and Garnet's story is another that has been a long time coming and as always, it was well worth it. I enjoyed their interactions, flirtations, their history and the way they worked together as a couple. Another great romance.
Hina Tabassum
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed it very much.
Lilly
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He likes her so much it's almot painful.
chri
May 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: novellas-shorts
These novellas are always fun, but oof Kenji's reasons are weak and communication skills are important for a reason.
K-
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Re-read 4/27/19.
Stacy
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked this short story. You can tell the development of this series has gotten better/stronger than the first books.
Lisa
Jul 21, 2019
Kelsey Parsons
Mar 05, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
I've been writing as long as I can remember and all of my stories always held a thread of romance (even when I was writing about a prince who could shoot lasers out of his eyes). I love creating unique characters, love giving them happy endings and I even love the voices in my head. There's no other job I would rather be doing. In September 2002, when I got the call that Silhouette Desire wanted t ...more

Psy-Changeling (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1)
  • Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling #2)
  • Caressed by Ice (Psy-Changeling #3)
  • Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling #4)
  • Hostage to Pleasure (Psy-Changeling, #5)
  • Branded by Fire (Psy-Changeling, #6)
  • Blaze of Memory (Psy-Changeling #7)
  • Bonds of Justice (Psy-Changeling, #8)
  • Play of Passion (Psy-Changeling #9)
  • Kiss of Snow (Psy-Changeling, #10)