Start by marking “Pitch His Tent (Hot-Bites Novella)” as Want to Read:
Pitch His Tent (Hot-Bites Novella)

Pitch His Tent

(Hot-Bites Novellas)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  655 Ratings  ·  118 Reviews
She’s my best friend’s little sister and completely off limits.

But I’m not going to stop until she’s mine.

Beau

I pushed Lexi away years ago.

I’ve regretted it every moment since, but a man can’t live in the past forever.
I decided to go camping to clear my head and plan my future—a future without Lexi.
Imagine my surprise when she’s already there.

Lexi knows nothing about
Published February 26th 2018 by Jordan Marie and Jenika Snow

To ask other readers questions about Pitch His Tent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pitch His Tent

warhawke
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone Novella
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Alexandria (Lexi) Clark needed a break from her everyday life so she decided to go camping alone to decompress. The problem was she didn't know anything about surviving in the wild. And her predicament doubled when her long time crush and brother's best friend Beau Sterling happened to be her camping neighbor.

I won’t let this opportunity pass. If it ends up ruining everything, then at least I tried. At least I
♡Tonya♡

Steamy second chance love story between Lexi and her older brother's best friend, Beau. You know the scenario, and it happens in real life as well as fiction. The guys best friend is like a brother, trust them with your life etc - but demands they stay away from their sister. Now, in my mind, wouldn't someone like that be exactly who you would want for her? Men can be weird sometimes 😂 If it was a woman and they had a best friend who was like a sister, they would be trying to hook them
♡Tonya♡

Chitra *CJ*
Feb 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: v-card, fck-fest
These names are getting ridic and I LOVE IT!!!

"Pitching His Tent" is the story of Beau and Lexi.
Years ago, Beau, Lexi's brother Brooks' best friend, rejected her advances leaving her pining for him. He enlists in the army and Lexi tries to move on..
Now, on a camping trip after dumping her cheating ex, she finds herself being a neighbor to Beau- and a night of heavy thunderstorms leads to her "pitching his tent"..from his pants.
There is mild opposition, but otherwise their sex ship sails smoothly
Ruby Ap.
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading the authors' work since the beginning
Beau and Lexi's story was a short Hot-Bites novella by Jordan Maria and Jenika Snow. These two are great when they collaborate and I can't wait to read more stories from them <3 :)

Beau was a loyal friend and due to that loyalty, he stayed far away from Lexi, his true love in respect of his friendship with Brooks (He's Lexi's older brother). Lexi has been in love with Beau forever but after being rejected after kissing her, she's hurt and heartbroken but also determined to move on...

These two
Raine
Cute sexy camp romp

A cut sexy story of a girl, Lexi, who has been in love with Brook's (her older brother) best friend Beau, since she was a little girl. Beau is finally discharged from the military and before he begins his life as a civilian he decides to go camping. He is surprised and finds Lexi at the same campsite and sexy times ensues.
Heather andrews
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beau is just all growly and I loved it, “I’m not a boy like you’re used to dealing with, Lexi. I’m a man. You shouldn’t tease a man— we might bite back,” Beau likes to treat his woman right, “fixing you some breakfast,” I tell her with a smile. “Come over here and give your man a kiss.” I liked this little novella, it's a quick read to get you through a funk of wanting the dirty bits but not wanting a big book.
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
Another hot story by these two great authors.

This cute novella packs a punch between two people that have known each other forever. So when they see each other again while camping all bets are off.

This is a must read if you are a fan! I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy for my honest review.
Samantha
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tent

A super cute quick read. I loved how sweet but possessive he was with her and I loved how she's only ever had feelings for him. I did want to know what happen with her brothers return though. Overall this was a really good fast read with a cute ending!
M M
Little push/pull, but didn't last very long. Great read. I loved it.
Neringa Neringiukas
Feb 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Another hot & sweet story from these two authors. I liked Beau. Despite his asshole act, he's really good and loyal guy. Maybe sometimes too loyal, otherwise Beau would have claimed Lexie long time ago if not her brothers warnings. And despite Beau thinking otherwise, he always was worthy of Lexie.
I hope there will come more from this duet.
Heather C
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, feb-2018
Pitch His Tent is a sweet and sexy novella with an ex-military alpha and his best friend's little sister. It's over the top sweet and the perfect escape for when you want to cleanse your reading palette.

Lexi has been in love with Beau for as long as she can remember. When she finally made a move, he pushed her away. Years later, she's decided to go camping for a week to shake off her previous relationship when the one person she's never gotten over ends up being at the camp site next to her.

Be
Danielle
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 STARS!

Another fantastic collaboration between Jordan Marie and Jenika Snow! I'm a huge fan of Jordan Marie's, and Jenika Snow's smutty novellas are one of my favorite guilty pleasures. These two authors work incredibly well together with writing styles that blend seamlessly and virtually undetectable transitions between the two of authors.

A very quick and sexy read, Pitch His Tent was a sweet spin on the brother’s best friend trope. The hero, Beau, was a loyal friend to the heroine’s brother,
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Guess who's back... back again! Jenika and Jordan are back!

I freaking love these two ladies y'all and ALL the words they write. Apart they are perfection but together?! Holy smokes, grab a new pair of panties and a fire extinguisher because the heat goes to a whole 'nother level.

Sexy. Sweet. Forbidden. Pitch His Tent is the latest standalone novella in the Hot Bites series and it is not to be missed! Lexi and Beau completely stole my heart with their captivating journey (who doesn't fall
Sheri
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review.

I have to admit, the first thing I noticed about this book was the name, and I thought it was clever. I was not disappointed.

Beau has been discharged from the military for an injury and is feeling a little lost. Lexi is coming off a bad breakup with a man she works with. Both Beau and Lexi decide a week in the wilderness would do them some good.

Beau is Lexi’s brother, Brooks, best friend. Lexi has been in love with Beau since forever, and Beau
melanie
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet yet oh so spicy book.
Lexi was a young woman that needed a new start. She decided to go camping to clear her head and figure things out. She never expected to see the man that had starred in all her dream since she was a teenager. Beau was home from the military after having a injury that made a halt to his career, so he was just fixing to start his new job as a Forrest Ranger when he spies the girl of his dreams. The girl he could never have but had always wanted.
Will these to get
Christiann Igou
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-2018
I was immediately sucked into this quick hot read. Lexi was sweet but I loved that she went after what she wanted even if it was scary not knowing how Beau would react. Once Beau finally realize he couldn't deny his feeling he was all in and wasn't going to let Lexi get away!

I liked the plot and how everything unfolded, even though this was a short read it didn't lack with character development and storyline. When these two ladies pair up I immediately one-click without even reading the blurb.
Jennifer Finn
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the fifth book in the Hot Bites collection by Jenika Snow and Jordan Marie. I adore both of these authors separately but put them together and they are even more amazing. Lexi is 22 years old and she's packing to go on a camping trip all alone. She needs time to clear her head, she's just broken up with her boyfriend but there is another man she needs to get out of her heart. She's been in love with Beau, the best friend of her older brother Brooks for as long as she can remember. Beau S ...more
Janice Somers
Dirty, sexy, and WOW. This was so, so good.
I loved how Lexi and Beau stayed away from each other, because her brother forbade them but...
Lexi, is stressed out when her ex- boyfriend starts flaunting his new relationship around her. She decides to go camping for a week in the mountains but, she didn't expect to have someone show up to camp also...
...I also loved how their love for each other years later didn't fade.
M.K.
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and sexy read! Beau and Lexi are a second chance at love since he is eight years older and her brothers best friend, but once everything lines up, they don't stop for anything! A must read!
Flo Grugel
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a really fun and sweet little read, complete with smutty instalove that made me swoon. One of my favourites by these authors.
Melissa creasey
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic read
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Older Brother's Best Friend stories are my catnip. Jenika Snow gave us her usual brand of OTT Instalove with the right amount of heat to have me flipping through the pages. Easy, fun read.
Rochelle
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this short read. It was effortless to read and worked perfectly. I loved Beau and Lexi, they were such a sweet couple with a undeniable chemistry. A very enjoyable read.
Andrea
Mar 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beau and Lexi were very hot and cute! The regular Jenika Snow story with Jordan Marie this time!
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5
Tracey
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lexie and Beau story was a sweet slow burn of attraction great story plot an short and sweet read.
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
This book is a sweet and sexy novella with an ex-military alpha and his best friend's little sister.

Beau has been running away from Lexi and his feelings for her since she was seventeen. He's been warned t
Les Chroniques Aléatoires
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, à-traduire
Elles sont de retour et c’est un pari gagnant pour Jordan Marie et Jenika Snow. J’ai commencé à m’habituer à leurs petites nouvelles osées, sensuelles et amusantes, pour ne pas dire que j’y vraiment prit goût. Cette fine équipe est vraiment complémentaire, au point de ne plus me rendre compte qu’il s’agit d’un livre écrit à quatre mains. Ça ne renouvelle pas le genre mais ça ne m’empêche pas de passer un agréable moment de lecture, une pause de détente et de fraîcheur en fin de journée.

Beau a to
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at:

www.jenikasnow.com
FB: www.facebook.com/jenikasnow
Twitter: twitter.com/jenikasnow
Email: Jenika_Snow@yahoo.com

Hot-Bites Novellas (5 books)
  • Bought and Paid For (Hot-Bites Novella)
  • Ride My beard (Hot-Bites Novella)
  • Planting His Seed (Hot-Bites Novella)
  • Jingle My Balls (Hot-Bites Novella)