Start by marking “Aquila – Can Silvanus Escape That God?” as Want to Read:
Aquila – Can Silvanus Escape That God?

Aquila – Can Silvanus Escape That God?

Plunge into an unfamiliar era of fearful stone gods served by lewd priestesses, an era of piracy, treachery and love, of wars and rumours of wars, and of the constant struggle to survive.

Silvanus is a young lad intent on becoming a man. When his God Aquila smiles on him, Silvanus finds a cave of precious gems. His dreams of buying a boat and fleeing his island home are

Published February 14th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Aquila – Can Silvanus Escape That God?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aquila – Can Silvanus Escape That God?

Start your review of Aquila – Can Silvanus Escape That God?
Matt McAvoy
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’ll be honest, “Aquila…” is far from the action adventure I was expecting, and I would strongly advise that to fully enjoy this book, the reader needs to understand what it is about. In this respect, I would say that the blurb is a touch misleading - there is no action element, and in some ways a huge aspect of historical non-fiction. I won’t say I was disappointed, because as soon as it become clear what Rockston’s tale is (about midway), I developed a whole new respect for it.

What “Aquila...”
Cynthia Mahoney
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Had the opportunity to read Vince's first novel and was impressed with his craft of plot, characters and history of the young man's journey, coming of age yet more. No spoilers other than that!
Tim