Start by marking “The Girl in Between (Next Door, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Girl in Between (Next Door, #2)

The Girl in Between

(Next Door #2)

If you’d told Diana Cooper that “bad twin” Ian O’Brian would be her first lover — in his treehouse — she would have laughed in your face.

If you’d told her they’d start a relationship, she would have waved you away.

If you’d claimed he’d been secretly in love with her for years, she would have turned bright red.

And if you’d said that “good twin” Brendan got them together
ebook
Published June 22nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Girl in Between, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Girl in Between

Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fantastic follow up to this coming of age, explore your sexuality MFM Read. I love the bravery and honesty Diana shows in this book. She's starting to learn who she is and accepting her own desires and kinks. She's ready to own her sexuality, yet retains her smarts and her innocence of character.

I love this author's style of erotica. It's unabashedly filthy without being over the top or gratuitous. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a story that will have you waking hubby at 1am for some
Miranda Silver
Feb 14, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The Girl in Between is the sequel to The Boys Next Door!

PRE-ORDER: http://bit.ly/Girlinbetween-US

LIVE ALERT (and read the first chapter free!): http://bit.ly/MS-Newreleases

BLOGGER SIGNUP: http://bit.ly/Girlinbetween-RB

RELEASING: June 22, 2018

*****

SHORT TEASER FROM THE GIRL IN BETWEEN

Each word of the poem dropped into the dark bedroom, spreading ripples. When she finished reading — nothing.

“Diana.” Ian finally spoke. “We don’t have to do anything tonight if you don’t want to.”

“What do you mean?”
Bec
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
I loved The Boys Next Door that for the past six months I've been eagerly awaiting the release of The Girl in Between and I was NOT disappointed.

Diana and Ian are blissfully happy, while Brendan is his charming self, all the while no one knows that Di and Ian are together. Not to mention Diana's inner turmoil of missing both boys together now she's officially only Ian's.

The story was just perfect and the way it came full circle at the end was beautiful. I loved this book just as much as the firs
Ri
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My iPad just melted with this book.

I didn't think that anything could be hotter than the first book. I was wrong. SO. VERY. WRONG. I am quite sure that my iPad was smoking. So often a book with a with a storyline such as this comes off as cheesy or is just a quick read without substance behind it. That is most assuredly not the case with either of these books. This author crafts her characters with such precision that you can see everything they see as if it was your very own eyes. and feel thei
Waleska 'Wally'

Format: Kindle Edition
3.5 Stars

Well, I don't know how to review this book as I have conflicting feelings about it. I am at odds with it; I enjoyed the first book and wanted to know what happened next , but book 2 was very slow, somewhat anticlimactic as nothing really take place.

Let me begin by saying that this story picks up where The Boys Next Door, ended and it details the everyday , ordinary and mundane lives of Ian and Diana; that's basically the book.
Diana goes to the gym where Ian works a
Antonella
Jun 28, 2018 rated it liked it
* I received copy of this book from NABC
Thanks!

I enjoyed first book in this series very much. It is coming of age, sexuality exploration, MFM new adult read with a taboo twist there are two twins involved. And the story continues where is left of in that book. In my opinion you don't have to read first book but certainly I recommend it. To me it was much better.

And the end of book one Diana choose one of the brothers to have a relationship with, But she
Greyland Reviews
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars

I couldn't wait to pick up this one after I devoured the first one. I really can't wait for Brendan book and more stories from this author. She's now an insta-buy for me!
Rosa
May 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Provided an ARC in exchange for an honest review

Alright, I won't lie. This book was a guilty pleasure. (Sometimes, I wish goodreads allowed half ratings. )

Rating: 3.5/5
Steam Level: 5/5

This book's setting is different from it's prequel in the sense that while the first one focused on steamy forbidden adventures, this one explored more of Diana, her relationship with Ian, and the shift in their dynamics. This sequel focuses on those aspects, which also allowed more character development and grow
Steph
Jul 05, 2018 rated it liked it

This is the continued story of Diana, Ian and Brendon from book one, The Boys Next Door and can’t be read as a standalone.

While book one was 95% sex and 5% story, this one was more like 75% story and 25% sex.

There were some things that I liked…watching the changes for the good in Ian and Diana finally telling everyone about their relationship and things that I didn’t...sometimes Diana got a little annoying.

This one had more development with the characters than book one but I would have
Lula Pantoofle
This book was given to me free in exchange for an honest review

The plot:
Diana has decided to pursue her relationship with Ian and friendzone Branden, but she wars with this throughout the story. The plot focuses on her and Ian’s relationship development and the obstacles in their way. Diana fights her lingering attraction to Branden, her parent’s dim view of Ian and faces her transition to university, whilst continuing the theme of exploring her sexual awakening. This is book two. This is not a
Qonita Haq
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Real rating: 3.5 (but I'm going to round it as 4)

It's a very good sequel. Brings a new light to Ian, not so much to Brendan, well maybe because this book focused more on Diana's and Ian's relationship . I really like I got to learn so many new things about them three. I guess it's a bit unfair to rate this only 3.5 stars. Because sometimes I forgot that this is an erotica and I was getting annoyed how the characters were turned on every freaking time (that's a hyperbole). So it became repetitive
Kristen Maxwell
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
NOTE: this review is based on a pre-release (beta) copy of the book. Things could change between now (5/15/18) and when the final version is released.

Without going into spoiler territory, I can tell you the following:

1. I am super-psyched to have finally gotten a chance to be a beta reader, and for my all-time favorite Adult series, no less!
2. I realize that you do not care at all about my fanboy nonsense, so therefore I will continue to:
3. THE GOOD:
a. It's HOT (i.e. the action is nice 'n' tawd
Michaelene
The Girl In Between by Miranda Silver starts right off where the previous book left us. It’s a good installment all about what happens after the Happily Ever After.

Diana is in a new relationship with Ian O’Brian (the designated “bad twin”) and with it comes its own set of problems. Old fears crop up and old feelings still need to be waded through. Then, there’s telling their respective families and friends and time is short with Diana going off to Yale.

I love Diana. She still has to figure out a
Megb
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*I received this book in exchange for an honest review from NABC*

I loved this book so much more than the first one. There was more story and more of the characters than the first. I don't think you would necessarily have to read the first one to understand what's going on in this book but it does help.

I loved that the author gave more to Ian and Diana's story in this one and showed them doing more than just the stuff in the bedroom. They had a true relationships with all the hardships and ever
Deb
Jul 09, 2018 rated it liked it
I was kindly provided a copy of this book for an honest review :)

If you're looking for erotica splashed with glimpses of a story, please continue and enjoy this story.

The story is unassuming, well-written, and honestly, a sexy read. It is not targeted to dive deep into character development or into a fully developed love story...which is perfectly ok.

While there are taboo subjects involved, it is adequately descriptive, interesting, and enough of a tease to keep you going.

In essence, the good gi
Rachel Rapp
Aug 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Theresa Jarosick
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!!!

I received a copy of Girl in Between in exchange for an honest review.

The Girl in Between is a follow up to Miranda Silver’s first novel, The Boys Next Door. These books were a great series and I absolutely loved the story and characters. The first book was quite explicit, but I feel that with book two the author did a fantastic job developing the story and characters.

I loved Diana’s character and her growth throughout the book. She is so driven and determined and knows what she want
Nut Meg
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
This was a big improvement on the previous novel. Silver actually focused on the story and character development this time around, so when we got to the steamy bits they served a purpose beyond just titillation. The plot revolves around Ian and Diana settling into their new relationship and trying to figure out how they want to relate Brendan, Ian's brother. Silver is a competent writer, but the conflict could have been handled with a bit more finesse. However, I was very impressed with how she ...more
Evie
Jun 30, 2018 rated it liked it
I received my copy of Girl in Between thanks to the NABC.
It is a good follow up for the first book (The boys next door). Where I sometimes thought the first book was too explicit for my taste, the tone changed in book 2. Still sexy, but more of a story.

I loved the journey Diana is taking to becoming the person she wants to be. What I did miss in this book was more details on the brother relationship, the good and bad twin. I would have liked more of that.

All in all, I really liked this book.
Tatiana
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2018 rated it liked it
**** I received my copy of this book from NABC

Definitely enjoyed this book more than the first one. I felt the characters were more developed and I could see the story and the relationships in a better way. It was nice to see the relationship between Ian and Diana grow into a more mature one and also how they dealt with everything the first book brought up.

I would have liked to learn more about the brothers' relationship and the history behind it but all in all this was a good read!
Jo
Jul 27, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's ok

I'm not sure what the plot was besides the romance/adult scenes.

I prefer a slow burn to be honest and for me the scenes seemed to go on and on and on...

The multiple partners doesn't bother me, I am a big fan of reverse harem books but this isn't quite that. I just prefer my storylines to be meatier with more going on other than that.

It's well written though and the scenes aren't cringy like some books can be hence the three stars.
Jill Keller
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great follow up to the first book! As someone who was rooting for Ian since early in book #1, I enjoyed getting to follow the story and see how they were as a couple and how both characters grew. I'm excited to see the next story about Brendan!
Kelly
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

This really was a unique menage, and I respect that. The steamy scenes were insane, but, I can't believe I'm about to say this, there were far too many. I would have liked more plot
Nicole Ortiz
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a great follow up to the Boys Next Door. This was a very hot, erotic, steamy romance story. Once I started reading I didn't want it to end. Can't wait to read Brendan's story.
I received an ARC and volunteered to leave a review.
Heather
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
A book of a young woman's sexual and emotional awakening with the gorgeous twins (one evil , one good) that she grew up with. Now they are teaching her to be the bad girl she wants to be with the pleasures of sexual fulfillment.
Stormy Sparks
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting

I enjoyed this story, preferred it to end another way, but the ending suited the story. Loved the boys! Xo
Megan
Apr 03, 2019
Charlotte_xx
rated it it was ok
Jul 04, 2018
Tanya
Jul 19, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Miranda Silver writes sexy novels with a twist. She's happy to be putting her English degree to use, along with her love of drama, secrets, steam, and words. Miranda lives on the West Coast with her family, where she spends time outdoors whenever possible.

->Newsletter: http://bit.ly/MS-Newreleases
->Website: http://www.mirandasilver.com
->Twitter: http://twitter.com/silvermusings
->Facebo

Next Door (2 books)
  • The Boys Next Door (Next Door, #1)