Start by marking “Hell's King (Hell's Son, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hell's King (Hell's Son, #3)

Hell's King

(Hell's Son #3)

In order to be king, Lucifer has to die...

The Antichrist is supposed to rule the world, but Chris kind of promised the ghost of his father-in-law he’d rather have the love of his wife.

And he meant it…at the time.

However, Chris was born with a destiny. He is the prince-in-waiting. The destroyer of nations.

A failure with no magic, no armies, and no longer even a psychotic mo
ebook
Published November 15th 2018 by Eve Langlais

Carly
"I am dying to do more stuff with my name, but the moment I say 'hey, I'm the Antichrist, son of the Devil,' people freak out. Then crosses get flashed, and some people start flinging water at me. Which fucks with the gel in my hair." He flicked at the crown of his head, and she snickered.
"You don't wear gel."
"If I did, it totally would."
"Since when do people flash crosses at you?"
"The other day, an old lady in the grocery store did."
"Were you drooling over the fresh meat at the deli again?"
"It
Aly is so frigging bored
This is the perfect example of "be careful what you wish for or it might come true".
Melanie
Review originally posted at BooksOfMyHeart.net.

Hell’s King is the second book in Eve Langlais’ Hell’s Son series. This is the third series set in this world with the really funny Lucifer. The first series is The Princess of Hell, which like this one is a UF series that follows Lucifer’s youngest and favorite daughter, Muriel. The second series is Welcome to Hell, which is a paranormal romance with Lucifer playing matchmaker among his minions. Now, we are back to UF, following Lucifer’s son, Chri
Anna Aurora
3/5 stars
Virginie
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
How awesome the two other books are , I kind of was a bit disappointed with this third book.
Don't misunderstand me , it was good but I expected so much more.
It's the final book. The batte for Earth and Hell and where was it?
Yes , there was a battle but it was so dull compared to other battles from other books.
It could have been so much more and that's why I only gave it 4 stars (Still not bad huh?)
But it could have gotten 5 stars like the other books if the author maybe had a little more im
Jessica
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
In the conclusion to the “Hell’s Son” trilogy, we encounter Christopher and Isobel after their wedding, as they’re trying to figure out life as a married couple. Of course, Chris has unresolved issues with his mother and father, including the prophecy of the Antichrist. It doesn’t take long for things to get exciting again for Chris and Isobel, and Langlais brings in a huge colorful cast of characters (some old, some new) while she wraps up this fun and epic arc to her Hell’s World books.
Niki
Such a fiery ending

This series has been fantastic! Chris and Isabel threw some major curveballs at us in this book, but none bigger than Chris’s moms. The story itself was packed with action and surprises, heat and humor. All around 5 stars. Maybe there’s a book for Bambi coming? (🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼)
Jamie Stephenson
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've loved this series from the start and this one was no different. Chris and Isobel are super steamy now that they're married and they don't tolerate threats to each other. we also meet Jesus in this one and of course he has a super crush on isobel! things are not as they appear though and soon revelations occur that change Chris' very identity!
Lory
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable and entertaining read

Very enjoyable and entertaining read and a fantastic addition to the series. I so wasn't expecting all twists and turn and the interesting turn of events that occurred with Lucifer and his brother God. So looking forward to seeing what else is in store for this series. Hopefully Charlie or Lucinda story.
Leanne
Wonderful funny read

Absolutely loved it so many laugh out loud moments and surprises.hope there are more books in this series.
Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this series great characters and storyline.
Amy
Your True Self

Reading one of Eve's books is like coming home to a family you want to be a part if, but glad you're not a part of.
The only regret you will have about reading this series is that you have to wait for the next book to come out!
SyIam
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was sinister and amazing
Suzan
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book, it had a hell of a twist at the end!
Victoria
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
The end was too abrupt. But, nice twist to the storyline in the end of the book😉

Hopefully, we will hear more from this couple in other books from hell series!!!
Diane Selander- maglioli
Hell's King

This book will take you completely by surprise and give you a whole new perspective on good and evil. Twists and turns everywhere. Wow!!
Sandra Portillo
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another hit

I love this series. It continuously had me cracking up. It had some twists I definitely wasn’t expecting. Great storyline and awesome characters.
Stacy
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can the devil’s son really handle the job?

In the “final” book of the trilogy we find out if Chris can handle the devil’s job. Does he really have to kill the devil to get the job?
Greta Riordan
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unexpected

Unexpected sums up the entirety of this book. I loved how many twists and surprises were in the series. I cannot wait for more from Hell.
Lois Alston
Interesting story

This story has some good parts. An interesting tale of Lucifer and God and family relationships. There are twists and turns in this story.
Sami Small
Dec 23, 2018
Trudy
Nov 23, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Forever Broken (Talon Pack, #9)
  • The Reaping: Arctic Wolves Novella
  • Quantum (Red Rock Alien Mail Order Brides, #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency, #4)
  • Paris Secrets Trilogy (Paris Secrets, #1, #2 & #3)
  • In Flames
  • Good Girls Don't (Everly Brothers, #2)
  • The Disappearance of Lady Edith (The Undaunted Debutantes, #1)
  • A Gypsy's Kiss (The Sectorium #4)
  • Double Score
  • Prelude (Dresdan Coven, #1)
  • Unexpected Prize (Unexpected, #0.5)
  • Blood and Thunder (Blood Vice, #2)
  • Everwylde (The Kindred, #2)
  • Diverted Heart
  • Bear Essentials (Bears of Blackrock #1)
  • Bell Ringers
  • Dangerously Dark (The Dreamcaster Series, #3)
~ New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author

Hello, my name is Eve Langlais and I am an International Bestselling author who loves to write hot romance, usually with werewolves, cyborgs or aliens .

I should warn you, I have a twisted imagination and a sarcastic sense of humor something I like to let loose in my writing. While well known for my shifter stories, I am also extremely partial to ali

Hell's Son (3 books)
  • Lazy Son (Hell's Son, #1)
  • Jilted Prince (Hell's Son, #2)
“me. I swear, if I hear one more time how Muriel saved fucking Hell, I’m gonna go postal.” “It’s not her fault she’s the one your dad calls.” “I’ll blame her if I damn well want to.” “Fine, blame your half-sister for things she doesn’t control. What I’d like to know is why you’re ignoring Bambi, too. She called again.” “Did you tell her I was busy?” “I told her you were whacking off in the garage because you’re an oversexed perv like your dad.” 0 likes
“The power burned through him, burned away all pretense, all the dark corners. Even the bespelled ones. Everything burned away, all the cobwebs hiding his secrets. He remembered it all. His mother. The fighting. Even attacking his wife. “How is it you manage to always forgive me?” he said. In that moment of closeness, she didn’t have to ask what he meant. “I love you.” 0 likes