Start by marking “Racing From Chaos (Sunrise Runners Duology Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Racing From Chaos (Sunrise Runners Duology Book 2)

Racing From Chaos

(Sunrise Runner #2)

Racing From Chaos is book two in Aubrey Parr’s Sunrise Runners Duology.

The KC Kidnapper was terrorizing the Kansas City area. Mere months earlier he was an amateur, but he learned quickly to fulfill his insatiable appetite to cause pain. And, runners were still on the menu.

It was Violet Moretti’s job to report each abduction on the morning news. She couldn’t escape the
Published April 10th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Racing From Chaos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Racing From Chaos

Fabiola Francisco
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Racing from Chaos is gripping and twisty. The suspense had me on the edge of my seat, turning the pages to see what would happen. Aubrey Parr threw me for a loop with this one, and the details and depth of the story captivated me. A must read series!
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I want to start out on my soapbox for a moment. See while Racing From Chaos is about a different heroine, it's still the second in the Sunrise Runners Duology, which is filled with suspense/mystery, so you really MUST READ Running From Disaster FIRST! Otherwise, the confusion would be great, as the suspense part of the story line spans both books. Now that I got that out of the way, I'll move on with my review, although with that whole suspense factor I won't be describing much except my feeling ...more
Polly Barreto
Buckle Up! Part 2!

Racing from Chaos focuses on the story of Violet Moretti (news anchor) and Dean Kelly (detective). They are bound and determined to find out who the KC Kidnapper really is and put him behind bars! Heis still out terrorizing runners in the Kansas City area and his victims are facing horrible pain while during their captivity.

Violet is still out running with Gabby and Fiona (her besties), reporting the morning news, being a loving and supporting wife to Le
Amanda McCalip
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Aubrey Parr did such a phenomenal job with this Duology! If you did not read the first book Running from Disaster, then you need to do so before reading this one. This picks up around where the first left off. From page one I was already on my toes from the first book wondering who is the killer? Why does this keep happening? Why are they targeting the runners? Question after question kept popping into my head and Aubrey was sure to hit ever single question I had going through my mind.

This book
Terri Oconnell
Shelves: suspense-romance
This is a hold on to your running shoes from the start till the finish.This is the second book in the series by Ms.Parr and is just as much heart pounding and full of action packed suspense as the first. It contains a suspenseful ending that even I didn't see coming. I am more in love with these characters now than I was from the first book. Ms. Parr weaves a wonderful suspenseful story with her words that bring the action and characters to life. This story has some violence that could be trigge ...more
Karen
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Goodness! This book is THE perfect end to this duology! Aubrey Parr takes us back to the KC Kidnapper and the lives of Violet, Gabriella and Fiona, but this book is more suspenseful, more on the edge than the first book.

Violet is determined to find out more about the the KC Kidnapper after another woman goes missing, she turns to Detective Dean Kelly to see if he has some insight.....and it slowly snowballs from there. I don't believe in giving spoilers in my reviews so I am not saying
Teri
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well ding dong dang if this book woulda been any better I don't know what I would have done. The first part was awesome and moving into this the second books the plot and twists don't stop. Loads of suspects but as Violet works closer with the investigating officer other things come to light and the lies start tumbling down. And once they start it's a whirlwind avalanche. I love what this author does with her character keeping the women strong in the midst of battle and them keeping their wits. ...more
United Indie Book Blog
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So our "perp" is still at large and as I start reading I feel my heart start to race.....his experiments are torture . He hasn't killed as yet but I'm wondering if he'll escalate ....

Violet has been covering the "KC Kidnapper" and has been working closely with Detective Dan Kelly andi can just imagine how it haunts her,especially as one her friends were a victim....

Violet makes a shocking discovery and her life is about to change , drastically!

Quite the plot twist !
C.L. McGrath
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
it's no secret I am a huge Aubrey Parr fan. I loved the love on series. And now this series... amazing...and different. These books are like she has found her niche place in the book world. very different from the first series and to be perfectly honest... better. This book has you guessing all through it. It's dark and very clever.
I highly recommend this book or any of Aubrey's, she is probably my favourite author.
Jamie
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such a great conclusion to the sunrise duet. The author keeps you guessing to who is the killer . I was very surprised when the killer was revealed . I was not expecting that person to be capable of killing. I really liked the book and the the storyline that the author chose I thought it was unique.
Spunky N Sassy
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~~

This book was chilling and absolutely fantastic.
Paula Genereau
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book it was amazing and I couldn't stop reading it. it's full of mystery and tons of suspense. it will have you on the edge of your seat. amazing book
Erin
Heidi Mensch
Cynthia Carpenter
Deborah Lane
Apr 10, 2018
Aubrey Parr writes contemporary romance and romantic suspense, but is digger deeper into her darker side. She lives outside of Chicago with her husband, daughter and houseful of pets. Though inspired by her great-uncle, author Evan S. Connell, Aubrey didn't publish her first novel until after turning forty. Now there's no turning back. She drinks coffee until it's acceptable to have wine and loves ...more

Sunrise Runner (2 books)
  • Running From Disaster (Sunrise Runners Duology #1)