Start by marking “Finding Her Way - An Indian Girl's dilemma” as Want to Read:
Finding Her Way - An Indian Girl's dilemma

Finding Her Way - An Indian Girl's dilemma

What does marriage mean for an Indian girl? Whether she marries for love or by arrangement, she’s forced to obey unreasonable demands. But she also wants to live her life on her own terms.
Avni is such a girl. When the man she loves and cares for wholeheartedly, throws her a curve ball, she chooses to walk away. What comes next for Avni?
Kindle Edition
Published February 13th 2018 by self published

To ask other readers questions about Finding Her Way - An Indian Girl's dilemma, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Her Way - An Indian Girl's dilemma

Start your review of Finding Her Way - An Indian Girl's dilemma
Reet Singh
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This one by Ruchi Vasudeva made me fall for the hero, Hitansh. I won't tell you why - you'll have to read the book and find out.
I wish the author would consider expanding the story - there is a lot unsaid about Avni running away; the author hints at all sorts of complications that would make for great reading. I'm also curious about Avni's siblings and would love to hear their stories.
Inderpreet Uppal
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dilemma of Love

A girl returning home, feeling guilt, sadness, love and a myriad of emotions. The author has written a story that many girls can identify with. Love marriage and how it settles eventually. The story has a smooth flow and covers all the possible emotions and consequences of a love marriage. The imagery of the girl with her wedding finery, the difficult decision, and its repercussions. Well written and emotional read.
Arti
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The author has written the book from the point of view of both the main protagonists. The name of the character is written just before his or her point of view is written. This actually made me understand their actions and their motives.
The writing is crisp and to the point. The language is simple and some terms have been written in the local dialects, Punjabi and Marathi and that gives a nice feel to the story.
I loved the story and am waiting for more such stories from the author.
Geeta Nair
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
She left for love
Love she found
But slowly the demands pained her a lot
Till one day she walked out
The love she left came swiftly behind
Won her back or fought with her?
Read to know what’s there within the leaves….

Finding Her Way: An Indan Girl’s Dilemma is the story of not one but millions of Indian Girl’s who step out of the comforts of their home into another with stars in the eyes and love in the heart, only to find their dreams shattered.

But…..Is Avni’s story just about shattered dreams? Well,
Maria
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this story which I found on Kindle Unlimited. How do you face your parents when you publicly embarrassed them before their community? How do you face your ex-fiance when you ditched him at the altar? And worse, how do you face your sister when she had to take your place in the wedding ceremony? Avni Baweja is about to find out. There are some hard truths for the young woman to face. Will the experience be rewarding, or a failure? WIll the impulsiveness of youth be disappoint ...more
Readington
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-star-reviews
So this is how one writes when you see a daily soap and copy from it? totally filmy. i liked the author's previous work and so had picked up the book but this book really disappointed me. I expect much more from this author. The reason why I think the author deserves a star rating - good command over the language and strong visualisation. Read it if you like filmy stories. ...more
Ankita
hina chhattani
Apr 10, 2018

• The Nameless Relationship
  • Falling For My Best Friend
  • Destiny for Love Arranged (A Second Chance Romance Book 1)
  • The Wedding Gift: A Short Story
  • The Frogs
  • The Proposal
  • The Boy
  • The Obsession
  • Her Unexpected Husband
  • I Was Never Yours,Mr.CEO: Two wrongs don't make a right.
  • My Fathers lessons
  • Unscripted Love
  • So-called love story
  • Living on the Edge: An Indian Billionaire romance (Sehgal Family & Friends, #4)
  • The Rule Breaker
  • Something Old, Something New: An Anthology of Indian Second Chance Romance Novellas
  • Wooed by Mr Charming
  • Love Unexpected
I'm a doctor by profession, a teacher by vocation and an author by destiny. The writing bug has long resided in me and a contest held by Harlequin for Indian authors gave me a golden opportunity to have my dream realized. I debuted in August '13 with my book 'Bollywood Fiancé For A Day'. I write romantic fiction with conflicted characters who come into their own in their quest of reaching out for ...more

News & Interviews