Start by marking “Her Professor's Valentine” as Want to Read:
Her Professor's Valentine

Her Professor's Valentine

Having a crush on her demanding—and sexy—law school professor seemed inevitable for Penny. Professor Elliot was smart, hot, and intense. There was only one problem: Professor Elliot never looked at her, never so much as glanced her way since he called roll on the very first day. When professor and student are thrown together by chance, Penny will discover just how far her ...more
Published February 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Her Professor's Valentine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Professor's Valentine

Start your review of Her Professor's Valentine
Sophia Triad
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read this story as part of the Hot of the Teacher anthology Hot for Teacher Anthology: 19 Stories Filled with Lust and Love, before it was published as a standalone. It was called "Learning His Law", then.

It is a nice lovestory between a law professor and his student.

“I know your schedule, where you live, who your friends are, that you stay late at the library every night, that four is your favorite number, that you take shifts at your mother’s restaurant, you scored 178 on your LSAT, and y
Melanie (mells_view)
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quick erotic novella!

Ok so I didn’t realize I read this a long time ago, maybe 2016 in the Hot for Teacher Anthology. Despite that this is still a hot little taboo professor/student quickie. It’s honestly just a quick erotic novella, so if you’re looking for an in depth story this isn’t it. The story ends at like 43% and you get a bonus story, which I didn’t actually read but I’d still recommend Her Professor’s Valentine!
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: novella
Okay so I normally love Celia Aaron's heroes. I didn't have a problem with this one. He was everything I like. What can I say, my smut has to have some dark times too. I tend to like demanding men. It's a curse. I said demanding but not psychotic obsessive will boil a rabbit because your not wit them.

I had a few problems with this and I will be putting them in a spoiler tag.

(view spoiler)
Mandy
Feb 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
Mercedes
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Sharon Dunn
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved every minute of it!!!!!
Lauren
3.5 Stars
This story is short, fast paced and enjoyable. I read this book in one sitting and wasn’t once bored. I liked that Ryan saved Penny. He tried his hardest to resist Penny but he wasn’t willing to let Tucker hurt her. I liked that Penny and Ryan finally got together. I did see some chemistry between them but I would have liked a little more. I just wish this book were a little longer. I was happy when Professor Irvine got what was coming to her.
The storyline for this book is easy to fol
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
litljen
Her Professor's Valentine is a super quick, super smutty read that will suck you right in. There are two different hot and sexy stories in this novella and I blew through them in one night. If you are looking for bossy, alpha males, hot sex and insta-love, then this should be your next read for sure!
Marie
Dec 15, 2018 rated it did not like it
This book is not safe
Sara Escobedo
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Quickie for the Legal Lovers

Short, but sweet & sexy. I like the dynamic between Penny & Ryan. There is DEFINITELY something to the Professor/Student relationship that is VERY different in law school, than any other post-grad program. Students are either fresh out of college in early/mid-twenties or a little older & coming to the law profession from a more seasoned background. So it’s nice to see the intensity from the program mirror over to a relationship. The short story aspect led to a rushed
Joanne Garcia
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you like a professor that takes charge in and out of the class room then this book is for you.

He noticed her from day one of the semester and knew she is his , so he bids his time. Unfortunately his time was up one night when she needed him, now that he has her he is not letting her go.
Lisa B. Lovely
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a hot, quick, sexy book. I loved Penny, that she had OCD and that Ryan honored that about her. Fabulous writing.

The bonus book was one I had read before, but I enjoyed it just as much the second time. Michael and Jess are fabulous characters. Smoking hot, sexy times, great characters and wonderful writing.

I LOVED these stories.
Samantha
Apr 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Valentine.

Stuck between a 3 and 4 star. It was a Pretty good read but he was a little demanding for me and it didn’t an epilogue or atleast a better ending! It ended but I wanted more. Lol. The characters were interesting and the story itself was good
Yessenia
Brenda H Seales
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
HOT HOT HOT

This is two very hot books. Enjoy lots of hot HEA stories. I recommend them if you have a strong heart. Grab your copy before it burns up.
W.
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun, light and sexy.
Heidi
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
A fun quick smexy hot read lots of romantic tension and chemistry I enjoyed it and liked the extra story too.

4 Out Of 5 Hearts From Cariad Books
Linda Barrett
Feb 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Short taboo Valentine's novella that will leave you with more than hearts and flowers.
Iluvbooks44
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Celia’s books, she is one of my favourite authors.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Barbara
OMG....swoon for Professor Elliot. This is one hot and erotic book, read it today you won't be disappointed.
Daniela
Nov 29, 2019 rated it did not like it
Barb
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quick, hot, forbidden insta-love read. The perfect little Valentine treat.
Dee Trejo
Feb 18, 2018
Jennifer Anderson
Feb 12, 2019
Afi
rated it did not like it
Jan 22, 2020

• Double The Ache
  • Priceless
  • Her Rebel (Rebel, #2)
  • Keeping Her Warm
  • Deuces Wild (FU High #2)
  • Jackson (Tate Family Holidays, #1)
  • Wrapped In My Wife
  • Back River Quiver
  • Baby Cakes
  • Giving Her My Baby
  • Pretty Girl
  • Taking What's Envied (Forced Submission, #8)
  • Spark
  • The Christmas Pickup
Celia Aaron is a recovering attorney who loves romance and erotic fiction. Dark to light, angsty to funny, real to fantasy—if it’s hot and strikes her fancy, she writes it. Thanks for reading.

Sign up for my newsletter at celiaaaron.com to get information on new releases. (I would never spam you or sell your info, just send you book news and goodies sometimes). ;)

You can find me on: