Start by marking “You Are a Mogul: How to Do the Impossible, Do It Yourself, and Do It Now” as Want to Read:
You Are a Mogul: How to Do the Impossible, Do It Yourself, and Do It Now

You Are a Mogul: How to Do the Impossible, Do It Yourself, and Do It Now

National Bestseller

Ranked in Top 10 Bestselling Business Books in the US by The Wall Street Journal

Named Audible Editors' Pick in Best New Releases

As the founder of Mogul—praised by Sheryl Sandberg as the #1 millennial platform—Tiffany Pham created a global technology and media empire by the age of 27. As living proof that the old rules of success no longer apply, Tiffa
Published September 4th 2018 by Simon Schuster

To ask other readers questions about You Are a Mogul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Are a Mogul

Start your review of You Are a Mogul: How to Do the Impossible, Do It Yourself, and Do It Now
neverblossom
Apr 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
UPDATE: 19/04/20

4/5

Có một câu tớ rất thích trong You are a Mogul: “Điều quan trọng các cô gái trẻ nên nhớ rằng, cơ hội của bạn không bị giới hạn chỉ vì bạn là phụ nữ”.

Phải thừa nhận là trong tất cả các thể loại sách thì self-help là thể loại tớ hiếm khi đọc nhất á, và ai ngờ rằng You are a Mogul lại là một cuốn self-help lọt vô mắt tớ trong năm nay, và tớ cũng không ngờ rằng mình thực sự ưng cuốn này thế luôn. Uầy, ngạc nhiên chưa, quá nhiều điều không ngờ tới.

Tác giả của You are a Mogul là
Alex•in•littleland
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cuốn sách này mình thấy chuẩn self-help rất thiết thực và có thể thực hiện được. Nhiều tips hay ho và bổ ích. Không như những cuốn self-help chỉ viết rồi để đó. Thật sự ngưỡng mộ chị này luôn.
Lily Mason
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
I just couldn’t get into this book. Tiffany is an impressive business woman and entrepreneur, but this book is full of bland platitudes and advice without any engaging context. The personal anecdotes she shared don’t demonstrate her facing much resistance or struggle or thing to overcome at all, so it fails to inspire. The format is weird and the guest articles by other female leaders were shockingly full of women saying they were successful because they worked hard, but their gender wasn’t a fa ...more
RaeAnna Rekemeyer
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Founder of Mogul, Tiffany Pham, compiles her knowledge, experience, and desire to change the world in You Are A Mogul; it will leave you motivated and confident. The perfect book for every female entrepreneur finding her way!

Read my full review at: https://onthebl.org/2018/09/15/you-ar...
Arleen
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I recommend this book to any woman with a goal, dream or vision for their future.
This is not the regular business book filled with one inspiring concept being repeated over and over again with fluffy examples.
Tiffany Pham shares her amazing and inspiring story while also sharing real life steps, apps, websites, tools that she has actually used to go about her moves!
That was my favorite part, because she shared what we all have needed at some point: someone sharing how did you exactly go about th
Stacie
Nov 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Tiffany Pham’s basic advice to work hard always and don’t worry too much about not getting enough sleep isn’t exactly groundbreaking, but her step-by-step accounting of how she created her mission-based startup, Mogul, (and how you can create your own! As long as you don’t need much sleep) does offer a fresh take on a corporate origin story.
Trần Cường
Apr 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Mình thuộc tuýp người rất ít khi đọc self-help, bởi đối với mình, dòng sách này khá là khô khan, giáo điều. Vì thế, khi bắt đầu cầm trên tay You are Mogul – Chinh phục những điều bất khả, mình thực sự không quá hứng thú hay tập trung đọc sách. Cũng chính vì vậy mà cho tới tận bây giờ, khi đã đọc xong và viết những dòng cảm nhận đầu tiên, mình vẫn không thể tin nổi là sự yêu thích của mình giành cho sách lại có thể nhiều đến như thế.

You are a Mogul – Chinh phục những điều bất khả là cuốn tự truyệ
chris
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was ok
it's interesting reading this book after having listened to the audible "work it out" by mel robbins, which featured several women who went above and beyond in their jobs but were not appreciated, supported or promoted for their hardwork. soooo…
this book felt more like product to promote her company than it was a tool to share her story.
didn’t like: points deducted for introduction.
don't like the bolding of words as if the author is telling/yelling at us what is important, don't like the layout:
Denise
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of working very closely on this awesome book, so I'm a bit biased -- it was amazing to see the journey from the ground up and see how Tiffany's story came to life on the page. There's tons of fantastic advice that will serve just about any woman well, and so much of Tiffany's philosophy can be scaled up or down. Just because you don't want to start up your own company in the same way that she did doesn't mean you can't take her advice about asking for a raise (I actually did, ...more
Stephanie Thoma
Aug 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was really impressed by the lessons portrayed and the amazing career journey Tiffany shared. I would recommend this to any woman just starting out, wanting to jumpstart their career or have some healthy reminders of how to know, give and get what you want professionally.
Some notes:
- harvard business school gave women lower grades due to lower participation until they hired stenographers who realized women’s contributions happened but were not remembered by professors
- adthis.com for ad widge
Nancy Chiok
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. It is sort of like a memoir of Tiffany who detailed her like experiences as a young girl of her dreams to a reality.

She is open about her thoughts, her expectations, and how she went through her career much earlier on.

I encourages young people to read this easy to digest book, as she takes on life with positivity and "never say die or give up" mentality.

What I like about this book is that she touches on relationships by describing her personal experiences which is honest and
Alissa
Mar 31, 2020 rated it liked it
She has good stuff to say about working hard for your dreams, but overall her story is impossible to relate to. Based on her story, she has never experienced any type of professional setback or rejection of any kind. Every job he wanted, she got. Every promotion she wanted, she got. Everyone she asked to invest in her company, mentor her or work for her said yes. She also apparently didn’t sleep or eat while building her business. I do want to check out Mogul because I’m actually shocked I’ve ne ...more
Carmen
2.5. Tiffany Pham is a very impressive young woman. She documents her history from president of a fan club at 14 to launching her company at 27. The story seems impossible and while true, lacks panache. Would make an excellent high school or college graduation gift.
Alex
Jul 15, 2020 rated it did not like it
A cliche self-helpy and braggy autobiography. [insert fart noise here]. I didn't finish it. ...more
Tanisha Hayes
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was ok
Not my favorite but it has good principles its just slow
Ivonne Zavala
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing in anyway possible. I felt so motivated since page 1 up until the end of it and keep recommending it. I truly love how it is made to inspire and empower.
A must read book!
Sanah
Mar 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Read it.
Priscila Olortegui
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very inspirational to women starting out in their careers.

Lots of practical advice too
Kiana Brown
Feb 08, 2021 rated it it was ok
I couldn’t get into this book.
Carolina
Apr 16, 2020
My Tam
Mar 25, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Lean Product Playbook: How to Innovate with Minimum Viable Products and Rapid Customer Feedback
  • Swipe to Unlock: The Primer on Technology and Business Strategy
  • Hide Away (Rachel Marin Thriller #1)
  • Fast This Way: How to Lose Weight, Get Smarter, and Live Your Longest, Healthiest Life with the Bulletproof Guide to Fasting
  • Selections from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: Piano Solos
  • بعينيك وعد
  • كم حياة ستعيش؟
  • لا تحزن
  • Ivan (Her Russian Protector, #1)
  • Nikolai (Her Russian Protector, #4)
  • Sergei (Her Russian Protector, #5)
  • Dimitri (Her Russian Protector, #2)
  • Yuri (Her Russian Protector, #3)
  • الهمسات المشتعلة
  • سمراء الغجري
  • أسيرة الشيطان
  • طائف في رحلة أبدية
Tiffany Pham is the Founder & CEO of Mogul, a global platform for women.

News & Interviews