Start by marking “Infamous Hearts: A Match Made in History” as Want to Read:
Infamous Hearts: A Match Made in History

Infamous Hearts: A Match Made in History

4.7  ·  Rating details ·  40 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Thirteen authors come together to provide a glimpse at notorious couples through history. When finding love in the arms of Hades must be escaped before dawn. Where the secret of the outlaw's bride is found only in a place between heaven and hell. Where the wrath of Rosaline swings ominously like a pendulum and rapture can be found in the most iniquitous of times. When the ...more
Published March 3rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Infamous Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infamous Hearts

Di Covey
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Perfect Collection for Twisted readers to devour!!

Alright, so, this anthology is not your average love story. Judging by the cover, you should be well aware. This book gives you a piece of twistedness through out history. A different take on famous or infamous characters that spin a different tale on romance. Each author propels the need to keep reading, a different way of thinking in every mini-story, a different level of consuming darkness. Not every story has a HEA. But, I'll be dammned,
Ellie Midwood
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Wow, this collection completely blew my mind away! Not only it combined my two favorite genres - historical romance and dark fiction - but each pair in each story was written absolutely incredibly! Starting with Ancient Greece, we travel through time together with Persephone and Hades, Cleopatra and Mark Anthony, Romeo and Juliette (and a third lover, who, I bet, you would never see play such an important part in their story), Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn, Napoleon and Josephine, and many more. Th ...more
Katrina Haynes
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book.. I has so many great story's by so many great authors. I can't choose which story I like the best because I love the who book. I finished it in one seating.. must read💚💚
Bridgett Brown
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I loved every story in here. I'm gonna try not to give anything away but some of these couples you will know right off the bat and some you might not know of. But these authors did a fantastic job.
*Dani Rene- In the arms of Hades
Hades decides to take a trip to see his brother and instead finds his dream woman.
*Avery Reigns-Hieroglyphic Hearts
Cleopatra rules over Egypt and dreams of the end.
*Emery LeeAnn- Pendulum
King Henry the 8th we all know the story... or do we?
*Virginia Johnson- The Wrath of
Ally's Book Reviews (Ally Vance)
I had the huge honour of reading two of these stories in the early stages. Here are my thoughts. I will add reviews of the other stories at a later date.

Tower by Ashleigh Giannoccaro

Wow this was good. I loved the darkness of it, really interesting, sort of makes the public story seem all the more put on. Starts off very tongue in cheek and then goes all medieval on us. Its like a parallel universe where its not a happy loving thing. Some parts had me laughing which broke some of the tension qui
Dawn Yarrow
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this anthology.
Not only does all money raised go to charity but the stories are amazing too!
I wasn't sure if I would like this when it said history but I was blown away at the stories and the twists the authors had put on them, I couldn't put them down. You don't need to be a history buff to know who they are talking about and enjoy the stories.
If the front cover doesn't tell you this is dark book. I devoured it.
Victoria B
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't usually read anthologies but this one looked interesting and has some of my favorite authors in it so I gave it a try and so glad that I did. Each short story in this book is well written and make you think about what you thought you knew or what you were once told to be true. I loved reading the alternate endings or alternate causes to the ending of some of histories most famous couples. A must read!
Barbara Gartman
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Infamous Hearts is a fantastically written book by a talented group of authors. Each author contributes their own flare to the story each tells. This is a book that won't be easy to put down due to the intensity each story offers. It'll have you glued to the egde of your seat until you've devoured every page. I highly recommend purchasing and reading Infamous Hearts!
Linda Cotter
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing compilation from some amazing authors!! Reading how they each took a turn grabbing a point in history and twisting it to how they thought it should have ended, or what could have been a different ending was amazing! If you know a little about even one of these couples, prepare to have your mind blown! A bit of a "what if" to make you want to know more about each of the couples. Definitely a must read!!!
Stepherz
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well that was a nice little read before bed. Short and fucked up. I enjoyed it, you probably will too.
Lisa
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review to come.
Michelle
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Must Read💕

13 of the most brilliant authors came together to give us a collection of the infamous couples in history.
Each author brings their unique writing styles to take us back to bygone eras to see into the lives of these couples.Some you will know right off and some will make you go straight to google.

Is it fact or fiction?
Honestly, I really didn't care. It was an amazing read and for a good cause.

*** All proceeds benefit The Joyful Heart Foundation ***
Janneke Wolbers
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Collection

Great Colletion of short stories with a different look towards some of our fav history couples! With a twist cause this anthology is not for the faint of heart
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog and Reviews
This is a fantastic collaboration of 13 fantastic and creative authors. I was lucky enough to beta read two of these stories.
Tower by Ashleigh Giannoccaro

I really loved the 'dark' take in which Ashleigh took on for this book. I found my self laughing at times and cringing the next. She certainly gave me food for though that the grass is not always greener on the other side and that appearances are not always as they seem.

Rath of Rosalind by Virginia Lee Johnson

It is time for a reality check an
Frances
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
History in a new light.....

13 stories of couples in history.
13 tales of history.
13 new ways to look at the stories.
13 amazing authors.

This book is phenomenal. All the stories in a new light is amazing. I love how each story gives you that feeling of maybe just maybe things would've turned out different or wow if it really happened like that. I love all the scenes in each story and I love the writing. This book is all it was meant to be. Exciting with a twist.
Antoinette
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great read!

This book contains 13 short, twisted tales of infamous couples in history. Each of the 13 authors have put there own spin on each tale, and what tales they tell.
Some of these authors are new to me, and will be checking out there other books. While others, I read anything they write so I was not disappointed.

* All proceeds benefit The Joyful Heart Foundation, so you have a great read and help a great cause.
Stephanie N
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A remarkable compilation of short stories.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading these short stories by these amazing authors. The stories were well developed, and the characters are ones we have all been fascinated with throughout history. I am overly joyed all proceeds will benefit The Joyful Heart Foundation.
Saskia
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
13 amazing stories by 13 talented authors. I was familiar with a few of the authors, but not all, but now there are definitely authors that I want to read more of. Each author has a different style of writing and their own twist on the couple. Some are gripping, graphic and gory, while other are more sensual.

it left me wanting for more.

Laura (Red Hot Reads)
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This book was different in a good way. A fantastic twist on infamous couples.
I didn't want the stories to end.
All were unique and pushed the stories to a place that I loved.
Well done ladies.
Shylee
May 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: own-it
This is my first anthology I have read all the way through and my favorite I must say. There are two stories in it that I skipped beacuse I lost interest fast. A side from that it's dark and amazing!
Janie
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved these 13 dark and twisted short stories about infamous couples. Every author did a fabulous job and made me question my own sanity for enjoying their stories so much.
Rebecca
Jul 25, 2018 rated it liked it
There were some really great stories and some not so much. One of the really needed a edit run through it was a good story but hard to read for this reason. It was down right confusing.
Shelby
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An one-click must because this one-of-a-kind anthology is overflowing with writing talent and because all proceeds goes to charity.
Sophie Koufes
Jan 24, 2018
Kate Genevieve Heart
Sep 24, 2018
Natalie Bennett
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Question!! 3 9 Jan 21, 2018 08:41AM
Bestselling Indie Author. Alice in Wonderland Junkie. Horror Obsessed. Arsenic Laced. Welcome.

Yolanda Olson is an award winning and international bestselling author. Born and raised in Bridgeport, CT where she currently resides, she usually spends her time watching her favorite channel, Investigation Discovery. Occasionally, she takes a break to write books and test the limits of her mind. Also an