Start by marking “Unchained (Blood Bond Saga #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Unchained (Blood Bond Saga #1-3)

Unchained

(Blood Bond Saga #1-3)

Dante Gabriel is starving. What he craves is red gold—human blood. After being held captive as a blood slave to a female vampire for years, he has finally escaped. Unchained at last, he follows his nose to the nearest blood bank to sate his hunger.

ER nurse Erin Hamilton expects just another busy night shift…until she finds a gorgeous stranger vandalizing the hospital blood
Published October 2nd 2018 by Waterhouse Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Unchained, please sign up.
Adrie Dc No. This is Volume 1 - Parts 1 to 3. There is a second volume. Unhinged by Helen Hardt Series: Blood Bond Saga(#4-6 )

Start your review of Unchained (Blood Bond Saga #1-3)
Starr (AKA Bam Bam) Rivers
May 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
OMG! Why does this book have so many positive reviews???? This whole stupid series????

I'm on 9% and already I can't stand it any more! The writing is infantile! INFANTILE!

Prologue intrigued me to read further. But suddenly, chapter 1, the prisoner who's been so long imprisoned has broken FREE! No explanation, just suddenly free!

Then he's ripping open bags of blood in a hospital ward bc he refuses to kill a living thing and the h comes in and finds him and suddenly there's an irresistible attract
Kristine
Oct 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF. I’m really, really surprised at all of the high reviews. I was ready to stop after the second chapter but I thought there must be something I was missing so I kept going. Well, let’s just say that I didn’t find it.
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Dante had suffered through a traumatic ordeal and now he's playing catch up. He's been a victim for 10 years and he's finally learning what it is to be a man. Well, a vampire male. He didn't count on meeting someone like Erin. Someone who called to him in ways he wasn't prepared for. Someone who he would be linked to in ways he couldn't possibly imagine. But will Erin be ready for all that Dante has to offer?

I've never read anything by this author before and I was pleasantly surprised by the int
Aka
Nov 24, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF. I’m not really sure where the 5 star reviews are coming from?? Am I missing anything..? Someone?Anyone...? 🤔
Coco.V
May 11, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (5/11/2019)! 🎁
Angel Payne
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think Helen Hardt could captivate me as she did with those amazing Steel Brothers, but this pivot to a new city, a new genre, and a brand-new idea has been, to say the least, an epic feat. The storytelling is fast-paced and easy to keep flipping, which makes the emotional wallop an even more stunning one. Before I knew it, my mind was wandering back to the story even at the post office and the grocery store--and that was when I knew Dante and Erin had been thoroughly woven into my imagi ...more
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pnr
Overall 4 Stars

The serial has nine parts and six of those parts are out. The parts are also lumped together with three books (like this) and so the first three parts are called Unchained. I know it’s confusing, but let’s just say, there’s 9 parts and I listened to the first three parts.

I did individual reviews for the first 3 parts (below are my ratings).

Part 1 – 5 Stars
Part 2 – 3.5 Stars
Part 3 – 4 Stars

This will be an overall review of the first 3 parts based on the fact I listened to it via au
Martha
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have said this over and over, but Helen Hardt will always be a MUST read for me.. Everything she writes is always AMAZING and Unchained is no exception! I am so happy she got out of her comfort zone and tried something new..

This book will keep you on the edge of your seat.. There are so many twists and turns you do not know what is coming next.. Also, who does not love New Orleans and better yet vampires?

From the moment Erin (ER Nurse) was introduced.. I loved her.. She is a great heroine and
Tre Talbot
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great PNR story that will have you hooked. Dante has been through quite an ordeal over the past decade and just when he thought he was able to gain control Erin comes into his life and throws him for another loop. There’s a mysterious undertone throughout these three parts and I love that I’m kept on my toes. I can’t believe there’s so many more parts in this saga, I was continuously going through 1-3 and need more now.
Darce
May 25, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
meh. that's all i have to say. i barely got through this, i only held on because i had recently DNF'd a book and i didn't want to do another one. lots of in-depth sex scenes, which can sometimes be good but i skimmed over in this book, and supposed insta-love which was more like insta-lust and attraction. the characters kinda annoyed me, but this was a free kindle book, so i can't complain.

thanks to Amazon Kindle and the author for the free book!
Anissa Nieves
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My first vampire book and it did not disappoint. However, for a species that is suppose to be feared I found myself feeling sorry for Dante and his vanishing kind. At no point was I scared or freaked out. Hope the next book has them kicking some a$@. I do love the character build up and all the loose ends that keep you guessing. Glad I can jump into the next book ASAP.
Marvinia
Jul 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 "Mystery" Stars

It was a good book obviously I love Helen hardt series especially the steel Brothers I just started this series because I'm really interested in what other books she made so far I well pleased. I gave the book four stars because at the beginning Dante was annoying. I will ever the book was still awesome and as I kept reading the book I eventually understood this character. I'm so excited about this series although I give it a four I'm still excited to read more about what's goin
Shane Blackheart
May 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
***SPOILERS***
This book definitely has an interesting story, but the delivery fell short for me. Long review, so hold on. Also note, this is just my personal opinion and in no way is an attempt to say anything bad about the author or her talents. This may have just not been her best book or series. Spoilers, so beware.

The first part begins with Dante, a vampire who had been imprisoned for many years. He is stumbling around the city looking for blood, and he ends up in a hospital to meet the woma
Bellereader
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Part 1

This is my first ever vampire romance (twilight aside) ever and boy boy am I glad I made Helen Hardt the first. She has drawn me in to this world without it being tacky or cliche. Buffy meets Gabriel’s Inferno and I couldn’t put this down and now I am dying for the next one**

Dante and Erin will just surpass all expectations, defy all possibilities, and convert all hearts, minds, and souls from the very first. A third of Dante’s has been taken from him and now coming into this world a grown
Belle's Book Labyrinth
I grew up being a huge fan of vampires so when Helen came out with Unchained, I couldn't wait to read it. At first, I was a little worried because I know many have their own versions of what a vampire is. Helen's take is extremely different yet works perfectly. She gives Dante and the other vampires a more realistic existence in the real world and defies what I have known vampires to be, but is such a refreshing take. Dante's a broken vampire who is having issues dealing with what happened to hi ...more
Cheryl
May 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
I am not even going to finish this book! It looked to be an interesting romance/mystery but it has turned out to be a dragged out boring story with two characters who are whining about not having sex and kissing is pulling out his fangs. The story lacks enough to keep my interest and want to finish the book. BORING!!
Ana
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Dante's character just annoyed me. He gets ticked at everyone for not understanding his struggles but doesn't tell anyone what happened to him. He's also leaving Erin constantly (comes to see her, has a thought, then leaves) and it left me asking "what is up with this guy"?
Beneath The Covers Blog
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, 2018-reads, sonal
Part One
Vampire Dante Gabriel escaped captivity only to come face to face with the realization that he knows nothing about his captor or even his own World. He lusts for blood, specifically her blood. Something in Erin calls to him but he can't ever act on his impulses. Not if he wants to kill Erin.

Erin Hamilton is dedicated to her work. Why then does she not report the man ransacking the hospital's blood bank? Her body & mind obey all his orders, her blood sings whenever he's close. She doesn't
buzy_reading
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
He lost ten years of his life. He lost his father and his uncle. He was denied the world and his family. Then he was free. He met a woman who consumed him so much that he wasn’t able to deal with anything else.

Dante was descended from a long line of strong and resilient vampires.
Dante’s family’s bloodline goes back hundreds of years and was slowly dying out being on the brink of extinction.

Narrators:
John Lane and Lauren Rowe were the narrators in this audiobook. They were my saving graces by s
Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted
Dante Gabriel is free of the female vampire who has kept him a blood slave for 10 years, but he’s not free from his drive for blood. Now on the brink of starvation, he is looking for blood in the only place he knows because he refuses to kill a human for it.

Erin Hamilton is an ER nurse in a French Quarter hospital who’s seen it all. Or at least she the thinks she’s seen it all, until she catches a smoldering guy pillaging through her hospital’s blood bank. But rather than turn him in, she feels
Maddie butler
Nov 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Erin Hamilton works the night shift in the ER at the Local hospital. She expects just another busy night shift until she stumbles upon a stranger covered in blood in the hospitals blood bank. She starts to scream but then the stranger covers her mouth.
Dante Gabriel has been Held captive for the past 10 years. When he escapes and is drawn by the smell of blood. He soon founds himself gorged in a bag of blood at the local hospitals blood bank.
Instead Of calling hospital security Erin tells the
Sherry
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is amazing! A must read!

Blood Bond part 1 - The Blood Bond Saga is off to an excellent start! Dante and Erin's story grabbed me at page one. Vampires, New Orleans, danger, mystery, and romance.....what more could you ask for! Helen's books always grab you and don't let go! And the ending.......I cannot wait to read part 2!

Blood Bond part 2 - Blood Bond part 2 picks up right where part 1 left off and this series is riveting! So many unanswered questions, so much mystery, and such a fe
Carissa
Jan 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Blood Bond 1:
3 stars

I think I was expecting something more with this first part. I guess with a bit over 100 pages, there's only so much to be said. I look forward to the next part.

Blood Bond 2:
3 stars

This part seemed a lot of a filler, nothing really substantial has really happened yet and some things were also repeated. I hope things start progressing more soon.

Blood Bond 3:
2 stars

I started to skim in this part. For one I'm surprised Em (Dante's sister) hasn't really had a part yet, in which
Chelsea Jennings
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy vampires! My first time reading a paranormal romance and I couldn't have picked a better one to start with! Seriously the most well written, descriptive journey Helen Hardt could have possibly taken on with this incredible couple. A strong woman holding her own, yet bending her will when it came to her Dante. Erin and Dante kept me wanting to hurry and get to the next page their relationship was so scorching hot and intense, and then hating when it came to the end. Can't wait till the next ...more
Mummy's Naughty Corner
Tammy
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is parts 1-3 in the Blood Bond Saga. Dante was being held captive and a blood slave to a female vampire. Now he has escaped and is starving. He ends up at a hospital blood bank where he meets Erin. Sparks fly between them but Dante is scared he won’t be able to control himself because of his past. Will they find a way to be together? Fast-paced read with plenty of drama, twists and turns as well as steam. I liked it.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you love Vampires, hot steamy vampires who have only one woman on their heart and soul you will love Dante and Erin's story , this is the first volume and in it you see just how hard it is for a woman of Erin's education to believe in vampires let alone that she is blood bonded to him , no matter what she does she can not tell him no and now others are wanting her and drawing close
Amber Bell
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this book more than I thought I would. Really haven't gotting into vampire books since twilight and true blood. This one is different. I really hate that it left me hanging. Once I finish the steel brothers this series is my tbr list.
Kristina Deluise
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
different.

tease.

confusing at times.

massive TEASE

players have too many secrets,

has that conspiracy theory feeling..............

quick read.....

confusing at times....

will continue.................

kate kelly
May 10, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I very much enjoyed Helen Hardt's sex and the season books (they were very easy to read and you could engage with the characters).
Here, the author, doesn't give us a Vampire story, she gives us a new species of creature, of her creating, but it's not vampire. In this the author takes a very long time to unite her two main characters and the author spends a lot of time repeating herself. Again (as with the Steel brothers books), the author could have created one really good romance novel, instea
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Recall (The Red Ledger #4-6)
  • Ignite (The Bolt Saga #4-6)
  • Pulse (The Bolt Saga #7-9)
  • Reborn (The Red Ledger, #1-3)
  • Revenge (The Red Ledger #7-9)
  • Fuse: Bolt Saga Volume 4: Parts 10, 11 12
  • Bolt Saga Volume One: Parts 1, 2 & 3
  • Night Walker (Night, #1)
  • Stolen Mate (Wild Lake Origins #2)
  • Misadventures with a Book Boyfriend #19
  • Ever Strange
  • Light
  • Shark's Edge (Shark's #1)
  • Shifter Origins: A Werewolf, Dragon, and Jaguar Variety Pack
  • Surge: The Bolt Saga Volume 5: Parts 13, 14 & 15
  • Becoming Dragon (Dragon Point #1)
  • Dragon's Baby (Misty Woods Dragons, #2)
  • Riptide (Kismet Cove, #1)
#1 New York Times, #1 USA Today, and #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling author Helen Hardt's passion for the written word began with the books her mother read to her at bedtime. She wrote her first story at age six and hasn’t stopped since. In addition to being an award winning author of contemporary and historical romance and erotica, she’s a mother, an attorney, a black belt in Taekwondo, a gram ...more

Blood Bond Saga (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Blood Bond: 1 (Blood Bond Saga #1)
  • Blood Bond: 2 (Blood Bond Saga #2)
  • Blood Bond: 3 (Blood Bond Saga #3)
  • Blood Bond: 4 (Blood Bond Saga #4)
  • Blood Bond: 5 (Blood Bond Saga #5)
  • Blood Bond: 6 (Blood Bond Saga #6)
  • Blood Bond: 7 (Blood Bond Saga #7)
  • Blood Bond: 8 (Blood Bond Saga #8)
  • Blood Bond: 9 (Blood Bond Saga #9)
  • Blood Bond: 10 (Blood Bond Saga #10)